No announcement yet.

Please Delete My Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am requesting to have my account deleted. Please do so at your soonest convenience.

As for those who might say "just don't post," I am applying for an organization that does thorough background checks and they ask candidates to list any internet message boards they are members of. If I don't have an account here anymore, I don't have to list it. Not that I've said anything incriminating, it's just the less you have for background investigators to look up on you, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezra Fitch View Post
      I am requesting to have my account deleted. Please do so at your soonest convenience.

As for those who might say "just don't post," I am applying for an organization that does thorough background checks and they ask candidates to list any internet message boards they are members of. If I don't have an account here anymore, I don't have to list it. Not that I've said anything incriminating, it's just the less you have for background investigators to look up on you, the better.
      then why would anyone register in their real name and/or email account? I know of several pros who've had accounts on a few boards that simply stopped posting due to the guidelines by their current employers or sponsors.

Comment

Hi Nate
        can I request you also delete my account? Thanks. NB rocks x

Comment

Working...
        X