Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also waiting until the administrator is activates my account (for 3 days now). Are you guys busy?

Comment

You should both be all set.
      "The only lack or limitation is in your own mind."

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

Comment

also waiting for about 4-5 days to get my account activated...

Comment

I can't PM anybody or view pictures - I guess my account has not been activated completely yet?!

Comment

Originally posted by DAG447 View Post
            I can't PM anybody or view pictures - I guess my account has not been activated completely yet?!
            Because you selected that you are under 13 years old when you registered (COPPA requirement). You'll have to either fax parental consent, or tell The Adman that you are in fact over 13 and made a mistake
            Ramblings and gear: WarriorFX.com : 500-word winners in 2008

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

But how would I if I cannot send PM's? In fact, I'm 21 and probably just made a stupid mistake lol.

Comment

why I cant open pictures and go to dave`s and other pros threads anymore??they wrote "PRIVATE" and I can`t open..and then I have this :

MARCO, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
                Whats the problem???

Comment

Originally posted by MARCO View Post
                  why I cant open pictures and go to dave`s and other pros threads anymore??they wrote "PRIVATE" and I can`t open..and then I have this :

MARCO, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
                  Whats the problem???
                  Strange, Your account seems fine. The top part of your post should only be

seen if you aren't logged in, And the bottom part is normally only seen if

you are trying to access a deleted thread.. I'm sure Admin will look into this

for you.

Comment

Hi Admin...I registered but didn't receive an activation email...and I can't PM!!!!

Did I forget something?

Comment

Originally posted by Beklet View Post
                      Hi Admin...I registered but didn't receive an activation email...and I can't PM!!!!

Did I forget something?
                      An activation e-mail was sent on Dec. 10... I just sent another now. Be sure to check any SPAM filters/inboxes...

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
                        An activation e-mail was sent on Dec. 10... I just sent another now. Be sure to check any SPAM filters/inboxes...
                        Thanks, I got that one - my email doesn't have a filter so no idea where it went!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beklet View Post
                          Thanks, I got that one - my email doesn't have a filter so no idea where it went!!!
                          Yup, you're good to go now!

Comment

I was wanting to know why I have no access to the Forums when I used to be able to hav access. Is it that I'm not registered properly?

Comment

Originally posted by trapsgalore View Post
                              I was wanting to know why I have no access to the Forums when I used to be able to hav access. Is it that I'm not registered properly?
                              You have yet to verify your e-mail. Check your inbox for an activation link.

I just resent you the activation e-mail now...

Comment

Me too.
                                I did not recieve an email when I registered on the forums
                                Please advise

Comment

Working...
                                X