Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q and A with Tad the Diet Coach: Specialized Contest Preparation for Figure, Bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q and A with Tad the Diet Coach: Specialized Contest Preparation for Figure, Bodybuilding

Tad Inoue is a Professional Diet Coach for many clients worldwide and has been in the bodybuilding and fitness industry for over 22 years. His clients include all levels of competitors in figure and bodybuilding. He is a nzational level bodybuilding competitor within the NPC with over 19 years of personal competitive experience. His education includes nutrition, biochemistry as well as dietetics. He specializes in contest preparation for Figure, Bodybuilding and fat loss for general wellness.

Tad Inoue and Bernadette Inoue are well respected diet coaches and competitors in the bodybuilding, bikini and figure industry with over 23 years experience in diet coaching, working with athletes, and helping others achieve their body goals. Tad and Bernadette have worked with hundreds of clients over the years with goals in figure competition, bikini competition, bodybuilding, and weight loss.
    Tad and Bernadette offer two kinds of coaching programs, a Premium level of diet coaching, and and "online only" diet coaching program. The Premium diet coaching programs offer one-on-one phone contact weekly, and a high level of individual care with each client's goals and body. This kind of coaching is designed for those who want the highest level of personal contact, competitors, or anyone who wants a one-on-one experience. "Online Only" coaching offers you an easy online experience directed by Tad and Bernadette. Just like the premium coaching you will recieve a customized diet, workout and cardio schedules. With the online only coaching you interface with Tad and Bernadette electronically through a private bulleten board and or a private members only forum board. Your diet is reviewed once a week for any changes that you may need to keep your body moving forward toward your goals.
    Note: Contest prepraration coaching for bodybuilding, figure or bikini is available only via Premium Coaching only. Due to the precise nature of the contest prep and the amount of expertise and work needed to bring a person to contest in shape Tad the Diet Coach only offers this coaching in the premium packages with weekly phone calls.
    Figure Competition Bodybuilding Competition Bikini Competition Body Sculpting On-line only coaching MMA Diet Coaching

Tad Inoue
    Professional Nutritionist and Diet Coach
    for Figure, Bodybuilding and Weight Loss
    Director of Media Affairs, Ironpinoy Magazine
    Contributing writer for Fitness ** magazine and Ironman Magazine
    951-302-7130 (Office)
    image011.jpg2834661440_95a88cd1d8.jpg

Hi everyone,
    I am out here and I am happy to answer questions, but please be kind to my paying clientele and don't ask for me to post up diets or detailed contest prep strategies. I am happy to answer some specific questions and give my opinion on issues and ideas. I am super busy everyday and I will try to post daily. Thanks and glad to be here!

Tad the Diet Coach
    www.tadthedietcoach.com

Comment

Hi Tad,
      What Cardio Type Would You Recommend for Fat Loss and or Pre Contest, High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T) or Low Intensity Steady State (L.I.S.S.) as i have read both theories

Comment

Originally posted by afzaal1987 View Post
        Hi Tad,
        What Cardio Type Would You Recommend for Fat Loss and or Pre Contest, High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T) or Low Intensity Steady State (L.I.S.S.) as i have read both theories
        Good question, I actually get this a lot from my clients. Much of this depends on what fitness level your body is currently in. In general, I prefer steady state cardio, but often times, once your body is in a highly adapted state you will simply have to do a higher intensity type of cardio. HIIT is a great way to increase your caloric burning and break through some of the contest dieting plateaus. I hope that helped.

Tad
        www.tadthedietcoach.com

Comment

I Also Have another question about h.i.i.t is that how many times should i do it in a week, ive read somewhere that 3 times a week is enough, depending on what machine you use and today i did it on the stationary bike for 15mins, so would it be advisable to do it again tommorow after my weight training?

Comment

Hi Tad!

Thank you for your input. My question is:

Are there different dieting strategies for the shredding phase of bodybuilding in regards to natural competitors vs. unnatural competitors?

Comment

Originally posted by afzaal1987 View Post
              I Also Have another question about h.i.i.t is that how many times should i do it in a week, ive read somewhere that 3 times a week is enough, depending on what machine you use and today i did it on the stationary bike for 15mins, so would it be advisable to do it again tommorow after my weight training?
              It really depends on your goals. Are you getting ready for a show? Are you on schedule?

Comment

Originally posted by Travel_Dude View Post
                Hi Tad!

Thank you for your input. My question is:

Are there different dieting strategies for the shredding phase of bodybuilding in regards to natural competitors vs. unnatural competitors?
                Yes and no... how your body burns fat as fuel is really the same with a natural athlete as with anyone else. However, natural athletes have to be a bit more meticulous with their diet, recovery, and cardio strategies in order to achieve the level of conditioning that most want to get in for a bodybuilding contest. I hope this makes sense?

Comment

Hi tad!

Seem like an interesting thread!

Quick question: How do you reintroduced carbs and raise calories after doing a long keto diet? Carbs every other meals?

Comment

Originally posted by Simon85 View Post
                    Hi tad!

Seem like an interesting thread!

Quick question: How do you reintroduced carbs and raise calories after doing a long keto diet? Carbs every other meals?
                    First, I rarely have my athletes on "long keto" diets, I know Dave P believes in them but I just don't think it is ideal for everyone. But when this does come up it really depends on what the reason is for raising the carbs. Is this for contest prep or is this just cutting down and then moving to a maintenance phase?

Comment

Hey Tad.

I dont do well with carb cycling. Keto is the best way for me. What would you recommend when you're moving to a maintenance phase?

Comment

Originally posted by Simon85 View Post
                        Hey Tad.

I dont do well with carb cycling. Keto is the best way for me. What would you recommend when you're moving to a maintenance phase?
                        Well Simon85, you will have to move carbs into your diet slowly and progressively. Remember your sources will be critical for at least 6-8 weeks depending on how sensitive your body stays to carbs. Choose lower impact carbs that don't raise your blood sugar levels too quickly. The key is to monitor your responses, make adjustments to your diet as you your body's responses. You may need help doing this, because your body isn't intuitive when it comes to this stuff, it will tell you to eat!

Comment

I am one of Tads clients and i will tell you he puts together a great game plan...Only problem is when you panic like me and eat a box of cookies before you hit the stage...We have the Excaliber show this weekend and hopefully i wont have any cookies with me....3 cheers to Tad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by saxon299 View Post
                            I am one of Tads clients and i will tell you he puts together a great game plan...Only problem is when you panic like me and eat a box of cookies before you hit the stage...We have the Excaliber show this weekend and hopefully i wont have any cookies with me....3 cheers to Tad!!!
                            Thanks buddy.. yes.. no cookies for you the night before! LOL... Every contest is an opportunity for anyone to learn more and more about where their weaknesses are and what we all can do better on the next time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Tad the Diet Coach View Post
                              Well Simon85, you will have to move carbs into your diet slowly and progressively. Remember your sources will be critical for at least 6-8 weeks depending on how sensitive your body stays to carbs. Choose lower impact carbs that don't raise your blood sugar levels too quickly. The key is to monitor your responses, make adjustments to your diet as you your body's responses. You may need help doing this, because your body isn't intuitive when it comes to this stuff, it will tell you to eat!

Thanks Tad. Appreciated. I did started with carbs every other meals(30g). Choices are ezekiel bread, kammut, oatmeal, berries and sweet potatoes. I felt weaker for a few days in my workout. But now I'm feeling alot better and full of energy.

Comment

Working...
                              X