Q and A with IFBB Pro, Steve Kuclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KING SNAKE View Post
    Thanks bro! This offseason is going great...started off staying really busy traveling making guest appearances and guest posing but living a dream. Spending a lot of quality time with my girlfriend and enjoying life you know! Things that get neglected some times when dieting and prepping for a show.
    My diet is going great. I have been getting 6-7 meals in still and just higher amounts of carbs and fats primarily. I lower my protein a bit as compared to pre contest and up the carbs to probably 600 grams or more a day and have learned to add a lot more healthy fats into my diet. It make a huge difference with getting calories in and really growing!
    ohh nice to hear, personal life goes first!

do u have notice a diffrent when u added in fats in the gym? thinking more of strenght increase etc?

what kind of fats are u using and when?

Comment

• hiya, do you think there is a difference in muscle gains if you use the economy priced protein powder vs the branded stuff~? concentrate vs isolate? which do you prefer brand wise and concentrate or isolate for you generally?

Comment

• Originally posted by flex22 View Post
        ohh nice to hear, personal life goes first!

do u have notice a diffrent when u added in fats in the gym? thinking more of strenght increase etc?

what kind of fats are u using and when?
        When I add fats into my diet its another energy source for my body to use that also helps many other functions. Using an Omega blend supplement and getting natural fats from foods like avocado, salmon, steak, eggs, and nut butter they all help your skin, cholesterol, hormones ect.
        i add fats in pretty much every meal except around the workouts.
        www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

Comment

• Hows life goin Steve for u these days ? Post some workout pics here if u want , lets see how monstarish u look these days . Take care man , ur my favourite bodybuilda .

Comment

• Hey Steve, You have to come downunder mate, you have lots of fans here in Oz.

All the best for continued success.

Comment

• Hey Steve,
              If you were to train legs twice a week with high volume workouts what might your weekly training split look like to ensure enough time between workouts as well as overall recuperation. thanks bro

Comment

• Hey Steve,
                how is your actual status?
                And when comes your next DVD? The last was great!!!

cheers
                Christian
                The real and only... http://www.body-xtreme.de

Comment

• Hey Steve just watched again ur back training from before the New York Pro debut , going to destroy my back , 7 weeks out from my contest , definetly pumped after watchin ur back workout ! Thx for the insipiration man .

Comment

• Originally posted by eu View Post
                    Hows life goin Steve for u these days ? Post some workout pics here if u want , lets see how monstarish u look these days . Take care man , ur my favourite bodybuilda .
                    EU,
                    Thanks for all the support bro! The social media like twitter, FB, and instagram I post up alot of pics on.
                    Things are going great! I am heading home to Detroit with my girlfriend to spend some quality time with the family and celebrate a upcoming birthday . Looking forward to getting on that stage in 2013!
                    www.stevekuclo.com Find me on Twitter (SteveKuclo) & My Offical Facebook Fan page

Comment

• Originally posted by AussieLad View Post
                      Hey Steve, You have to come downunder mate, you have lots of fans here in Oz.

All the best for continued success.
                      I would love to make a trip out to the Australia to visit my fans! You have to contact some promoters to bring me out and i will definitely plan it!
                      Thanks
                      -Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by SuprMann View Post
                        Hey Steve,
                        If you were to train legs twice a week with high volume workouts what might your weekly training split look like to ensure enough time between workouts as well as overall recuperation. thanks bro
                        This is how I would do it:
                        Sunday- Quad dominant day with some hamstrings
                        monday- chest
                        tuesday- back
                        wednesday off
                        thursday - hams dominant with some quads
                        friday- shoulders
                        saturday arms

Comment

• Originally posted by christianausdemspreewald View Post
                          Hey Steve,
                          how is your actual status?
                          And when comes your next DVD? The last was great!!!

cheers
                          Christian
                          Hey Christian,
                          I am in my offseason right now totally enjoying life and kickin ass training. I am in the process of buying a house with my girl and she is prepping for the figure olympia. I am full offseason training for the arnold classic and new york pro to start the year off in 2013.
                          Thank you for the support!
                          I am starting to film my offseason dvd soon as i prep for this coming year.
                          -Steve

Comment

• hi steve
                            when preparing for a contest, do you always do your cardio on an empty stomach.
                            my heart rate goes up to 135-40bpm, some say its too much and not to go over 120bpm,
                            but doesnt feel like enough.
                            do you measure your HR often, or just go be feel?
                            thanks steve

Comment

• Originally posted by KING SNAKE View Post
                              Hey Christian,
                              I am going to continue to make overall improvements to my whole body and keep working hard and growing all over keeping my symmetry and allowing for my body to grow into it self.
                              I am going to take the rest of the year off...train my @ss off and come back to new york and win it!
                              sounds awesome man, pure passion

Comment

• Yes saw some pics on instagram and facebook . Ur doing great , u work hard at ur both jobs . True inspiration man , 2013 will be ur year i tell u . U just need time , just like Phill Heath took his time to improve and come onto his own . Damn proud of u Steve .

Comment

Working...
                                X