Q and A with Sibil Peeters - The Trainer from Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by living-it View Post
    the day i see zumba as apart of someones contest prep ill stop going on the net lol
    in another thread with a pic of roellys tri i asked if anyone thinks there may be oil in his tris i didnt mean that they looked like greg Vs just curious to see what people think.
    this got me reading about fascia stretching through synthnol use allowing for greater muscle growth then ever possible do you believe in the hype surrounding fascia stretching fst7 training etc
    Seriously champ, you'd benefit more doing Zumba that farting around on that stepper for an hour at snails pace. It's a good idea. Sibil is not wrong. i will pay for your classes, monday night 6pm at the gym. deal? yeh..... great.... done deal.
    NEW PREP AUG 2018

Comment

• look at your avatar clearly u just want to see me bounce around you weirdo stop stalking me on here!!
      Only in the dictionary does success come before work.

Comment

• Originally posted by living-it View Post
        the day i see zumba as apart of someones contest prep ill stop going on the net lol
        in another thread with a pic of roellys tri i asked if anyone thinks there may be oil in his tris i didnt mean that they looked like greg Vs just curious to see what people think.
        this got me reading about fascia stretching through synthnol use allowing for greater muscle growth then ever possible do you believe in the hype surrounding fascia stretching fst7 training etc
        LOL - I laughed when I saw the "Zumba" for contest prep, too. Who knows? Maybe it works...ha, ha.

Comment

• steper is fine thanks dont think id look good in a boob tube lol
          Only in the dictionary does success come before work.

Comment

• Hello Sibil!

Is pump training (8-12 rep range) nessecearry for muscle growth or it just a lactic acid buildup?
            I use to train heawy 4x6 without feelinf crazy pump blood effect,i felt my muscles harder, after training at higher rep range they are relaxed!
            Oldschool Bodybuilding For Life!!!

Comment

• You call pump training the 8-12 rep range? I would like to hear Sibil's comments on that one. I consider high reps to be the 15-20 rep range, personally.

Comment

• thanks!

Comment

• Sibil, what does Rolley hold in his hands? I saw his chest training video on MD and they looked like sponges.

Comment

• hey sibil, what you sugest for bring up my arms, and shoulders!? thanks and good luck for you and your atlets in columbus
                    Victor Bortoletto - Brazilian ifbb States Champ

Comment

• Hi Sibil ....

How much cardio you recommend out off season.
                      Thanks.

Comment

• Sibil i need some advice, I'm 5'7'' 169lbs. in the army right now in iraq I just started weight lifting around 5 months ago, and following MD. I am really starting to see a change on my body (except for abs dont see nothing yet, but my midsection is getting a little tigher i have lost 2 inches) I kinda have that muscle connection that you all talk about but I still cant get it on chest day even though I do feel sore the days after, I just dont feel it while im working it, any advice? And also I used to workout almost everyday(maybe one day off) but since I started reading MD and everybodies Forums I started trying to incorporate some rest days. But for some reason I kinda feel like Im not doing enough because i got 2 to 3 days off now and i cant even find what to do on those days(Im in iraq there isnt that much to do out here). Here's and example of my work out splitMonday-Chest Tuesday-Off Wednesday-Legs Thursday-Shoulder Friday-Arms Saturday-Off Sunday-Back(sometimes I incorporate shoulder with back) what do you think I should do? Also im trying to put weight on but is kind of difficult here in iraq since the dinning facility only opens 3 yimes a day, Ive just incorporated some protein shakes in between meal to see if that help, what do you recommend?

Comment

• Hi Sibil!

Can you tell me what are, according to you, the 3 best exercises to develop all the 3 heads of the triceps?

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evolutionair View Post
                            Hi Sibil!

Can you tell me what are, according to you, the 3 best exercises to develop all the 3 heads of the triceps?

Thank you.

French Press
                            Kick Back
                            One Arm Overhead Extension
                            Bodyweight Dip
                            InShape TRAINER
                            http://www.roellywinklaar.nl/blog

Comment

• Originally posted by danimon069 View Post
                              Hi Sibil ....

How much cardio you recommend out off season.
                              Thanks.
                              3 time's week
                              InShape TRAINER

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor Bortoletto View Post
                                hey sibil, what you sugest for bring up my arms, and shoulders!? thanks and good luck for you and your atlets in columbus
                                Triceps
                                1 set 20 reps warming up Pushdown
                                4 sets 12,10,8,6 reps, each sets havyer

4 sets 6-8 reps heavy,decline bench,French press
                                4 sets 12 reps kickbacks
                                4 sets 8-10 reps Sitting Machine Triceps Dips

Biceps
                                1 set*20 reps (warming up)*Barbell curl
                                4 sets 12,10,8,6 reps each set heavyer

4 sets 8 reps Alternate Dumbell*curl*on Incline bench
                                4 sets 6 reps Barbell curl
                                4 sets 8 reps Preacher barbell curl

Schoulders
                                1 set 15 reps warming up bent-over*Raises
                                4 sets 8 reps

4 sets 8 reps dumbell press
                                4 supersets 12,10,8,6 reps upright Rowing and Side raises
                                4 sets 8*reps*barbell rear Shrugs(barbell behind your back)

Try this one for 6/8 weeks
                                InShape TRAINER

Comment

Working...
                                X