No announcement yet.

Q and A with Sibil Peeters - The Trainer from Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your opinion of training on a 4 on 1 off split doing 18-20 sets for large bp and 12-15 for smaller

Comment

• My name is Cole, but i'll get to the point and try to save you some time, i love how you and roelly train. I would love it if you could put together or help me have an idea similar to the kinda routine you have roelly do. Here's my split

Sundayff
      Monday:Chest and Biceps
      Tuesday:Legs
      Wed:Off
      Thursday:Triceps and Shoulders
      Fridayff
      Saturday:Back

Basically all im asking for a training routine for each of my days, if you get the time to do this i would greatly appreciate it, also i currently do the muscle confusion rep scheme varying it each week with 15 one week,12 next, 10 next,8 next,6...repeat. I got the idea from roelly and ur section in md's magazine. Once again thanks i understand if you dont have time. I wish the best to you and roelly
      "The hardier you work the luckier you get."

Comment

• Hey Sibil, were will you be saturday at the fibo expo?

Comment

• Sibil, I love you.
          My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• Hi, Sibil, how are you?
            Big question: being endomorph (im carb sensitive) what's the basic rules for diet/training in order to gain muscle and then pre-contest losing fat?
            Thank you, take care
            Sincerely
            p.s. im not a beginner, but still trying to learn and understand my body..

Comment

• Hello Sibil,

I am wondering why you have roelly hold sponges when he trains arms. is it for forearm mass, grip strength, or does it actually help the upper arms.

Comment

• thats for the grip, so his vingers don't slip off the barbell for example

Comment

• I always read people saying they have a problem getting a pump while working out or even keeping it for a few hours afterwards. Ive never had that problem and in fact I have the opposite. When working out I get pumped extremely fast, like within a few sets of my first exercise. Its most problematic when I am training arms. My arms get so pumped so fast that It makes it hard to completely contract the muscle and continue to have a good workout. I can take the pain, but like on biceps I cant actually get the weight to get up past the halfway point. I train alone and I dont screw around in the gym. I feel like a large bodypart or two smaller ones like bis and tris can be hit properly within 45-50 minutes if youre not screwing around. is it possible that Im not waiting long enough between sets? Or is this something that i should just train through? And if so, how do you do that? Ive thought about maybe taking longer breaks and stretching between sets but Ive also heard conflicting things about stretching such as why elongate a muscle youre going to contract and that its asking for a tear or a pull? Please help. My arms are my weakest part!

Comment

• hello, what is Roelly's tricep synthol regimen?

thank you

Comment

• hi Sibil, what s your opinion of insulin taken pre-workout? i d like to exchange opinions and share my experience with this
                      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

• My opinion,don't take that shit
                        InShape TRAINER
                        http://www.roellywinklaar.nl/blog

Comment

• Hi Sibil , did you got an email adress to contact you ? i got a few questions

Comment

• Originally posted by pangloss1 View Post
                            hello, what is Roelly's tricep synthol regimen?

thank you
                            idiot

Comment

• Hi Sibil,

On barbell shoulder press, do you recommend bringing the bar down to the chest or only down to the chin? Many Thanks.

Comment

• Hi, Sibil, how are you?
                                Big question: being endomorph (im carb sensitive) what's the basic rules for diet/training in order to gain muscle and then pre-contest losing fat?
                                Thank you, take care
                                Sincerely
                                p.s. im not a beginner, but still trying to learn and understand my body..

Comment

Working...
                                X