Q& A with Hall of Famer, Kevin Levrone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Kevin,

What are your thoughts on Red Meat? Did you eat it during your career? After doing some research I am thinking about cutting down on it and using chicken, fish and turkey. Any thoughts?

Comment

Hello there Mr. Levrone,

I would like you, if possible, to write down a good weekly split routine to gain real mass. I´m a big fan of your work and personality, that´s why i would like you to give me some advice.

You´ve got many fans here in Portugal! Wish you the best!

Comment

Hi Kev,
        Im looking for some advice that is obviously hard to come by regarding anabolics. Im not looking whats best to take in the off season or how much to take of what, im looking for some advice of a different kind and was wondering if its cool to ask on here.

Thanks Kev

Comment

Hi, big Kevin! I just registered in hoping that you will read this. Im one if your hugest fans over the world, man. You've got the best, balanced,proportional,symmetrical,beaituful,aesthe tic physique, the uncrowned Mr.Olympia (with Shawn Ray).I liked Flex Wheeler alot, before he pushed all that synthol in his arms,shoulders,quads & the fake calves. He was not like you, training 6 months a year, strongest boybuilder of his time, and the best shoulders ever, with amazing triceps sweep.And thanks for the LevroneReport, its awesome. I'm soon going to try out LevrnoeFormula, with lots of arginine & citruline there's gonna be some pump man. Thanks for the inspiration and motivation, i got so mad when you got Screwed Mr.Olympia 1992,2002. You really won 2 of these, and 1995 too, Dorian's physique.. well it wasn't a Mr.Olympia's physique. Thanks, Maryland Muscle Maschine! The best with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Wish you lots of luck, you didn't have it on the Olympia stage, or some of the judges really hated you.Cheers, man
          @Op, forgot to ask something. Which year you think you've brought you're best package? If you ask me it was in 1992 or 2000 and 2001, the best =)
          Last edited by Big_Rick; January 25th, 2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jameson829 View Post
            Has anybody else noticed how whiny Levrone is in his latest MD articles?? He writes like he is the only bodybuilder to have ever made great sacrifices to get to where he was. Almost like he's sold his soul to be a great champion and now there's no coming back. Listen man, you made your choices, you stuck the needle in your ass, you dehydrated yourself to dangerous levels, you devoted time away from other things in life, and above all you did it for YOU. So don't act like the world owes you something because you went through great trials and tribulations to be the best. I gave you the benefit of the doubt at first but after reading article after article in MD, it sounds like you have a lot of regrets. With phrases like "I cheated death more than once, you may not be so lucky" I mean give me a break. Again, not the only bodybuilder to cut water before a show. The past is the past my man. If you want to do something for fans stop crying about how much your career took out of you and HELP THEM not make the same mistakes.
            I agree, he's one of my favorite bodybuilders of all time but lately he's been really whiny, I really don't get it. I also wish he'd drop the whole "IM A GENETIC GOD!!! DON'T EVER TRY TO BE LIKE ME!!!! just wrap yourself up in love and don't be upset if you fail" attitude.

Sometimes I pull papers out of my ass for class and his latest articles definitely carry that familiar scent. Kevin reiterates himself 1000 times before the end of the column.

I think you're a great guy kevin, but be honest with us, you're retired so what does it matter if you spill all your secrets? Read Evan Centopani's stuff and take a hint, his thread has the most replies for a reason.
            The greater danger is not that our aim is too high and we miss, but that our aim is too low and we hit

Comment

Lilly still has something that belongs to you
              levrone.jpg

Comment

Kevin, just stopping by to say whats up. I've been following you on your levronereport, and find its a great outlook on bodybuilding and life. Always appreciate your views and honesty. I have been saying for a long time now to keep it positive and focus. I'll be back to check up on more of your reports, hope all is well.

Comment

Hey Kevin, first I wanted to say that in my opinion you had one of the most perfect physiques of all time and I wanna thank you for taking some time to answer questions here.
                  Bodycoaches posted a pic of you on facebook when you were about 16years old. You were pretty skinny, now I'm asking myself what kind of bodytype you think you have? You wrote that in pro Bodybuilding 90% is about genetics, so I guess you have good ones... I 'm an ectomorph, so is it possible that I still can have "good" genetics?

Comment

Hey Kevin can you post your full training routine with weights you used to do, when you were big like in the BFTO 98 ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Levrone2000 View Post
                      What's up everybody? I'll be by tomorrow to answer a few questions. Did you like having the call in segment on MD Radio? Tell me what you thought about it....
                      yeaa baby. love ya baby.

Comment

• i really wish kevin still posted

Comment

• Originally posted by theadamie View Post
                          I agree, he's one of my favorite bodybuilders of all time but lately he's been really whiny, I really don't get it. I also wish he'd drop the whole "IM A GENETIC GOD!!! DON'T EVER TRY TO BE LIKE ME!!!! just wrap yourself up in love and don't be upset if you fail" attitude.

Sometimes I pull papers out of my ass for class and his latest articles definitely carry that familiar scent. Kevin reiterates himself 1000 times before the end of the column.

I think you're a great guy kevin, but be honest with us, you're retired so what does it matter if you spill all your secrets? Read Evan Centopani's stuff and take a hint, his thread has the most replies for a reason.
                          seriously, what secrets are there to spill?

Comment

• Originally posted by DRUGFREE JOHNNY View Post
                            seriously, what secrets are there to spill?
                            oh now i get why he doesn't post anymore. 'cause of fuckers like him. wtf?!

Comment

• It's an amazing age we live in: in the 90s I would dream about asking a pro anything and today here we are.

Well,

my question would be:
                              More than 10 years ago I read in the FLEX magazine about you training the SAME muscle twice a day.
                              Could you elaborate on that? How often do you do that, if at all?

Comment

• Hey Kevin its Dave from Glenburnie........im really happy that u are injury free & doing well ......i had to start a new Instagram page because i got locked out my page when i got a new cell phone.......anyway ive been wondering how u are doing ive tried to text u and i guess u have a new cell number ........its cool i no your very busy preping for your show.........i wish u the very best & from the look of all the current videos out on ur Instagram your right on track.......anyway man my number is the same im living in south Baltimore right now hit me up if u get a few minutes i havent talked to u since summer........as allways Godbless you & ur family & i cant wait til the show u will be the only guy they talk about for the rest of the year...........i was going to stop by the gym & see u but life is kinda hard right now.....anyway Godbless

Comment

Working...
                                X