No announcement yet.

Q & A with 2011 NPC National Overall Champion IFBB Pro Todd Jewell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Todd Marry Christmas Thanks for answering questions in this thread a visit it frequently for information!! Hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend and all the great treats that come with Christmas. I know I had my fair share of cookies in the last 36 hours hahah gotta love it tho. God bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by deke89 View Post
      Merry Christmas Todd, nice to see you responding so frequent in your QA thread. All the best in training and contest prep, do you have a pro debut in sight? If I have missed you answering this somewhere my bad, just curious.
      Thank you very much! Happy Holidays to you as well. I have not made any plans for the 2012 season yet except to grow. Hany and I will be evaluating my physique as we go to see how fast it is progressing. I am sure we will start discussing when and where I will make my pro debut in the next few months.
      www.facebook.com/Todd.theCrown.Jewell www.twitter.com/toddjewell

Comment

• Originally posted by afresk View Post
        Hey Todd Marry Christmas Thanks for answering questions in this thread a visit it frequently for information!! Hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend and all the great treats that come with Christmas. I know I had my fair share of cookies in the last 36 hours hahah gotta love it tho. God bless.
        Merry Christmas to you as well! I hear ya on the cookies... LOL!

Comment

• Hi Todd, first congrats for the national overall! it my first post on your thread! can you show an exemple of your dayli diet, 12 weeks out, and what you eat close to the contest? thanks sory for the grammar i'm from Brazil and i dont pratice a lot lol,
          Victor Bortoletto - Brazilian ifbb States Champ

Comment

• Hi Todd how are you? I have the same break schedule at work that you do. Two 10 mins and a half hour lunch. I was wondering if you could help me on the 10 min ones. Do you have a better idea than the Tuna on Whole Wheat with PB or 2 scoops whey with Rice Cakes, PB, and Banana I do now. I think there are better options for mass. Thanks Andrew

Comment

• hey todd great job getting your pro card..one question tho..when your going on a plane how do you bring your food? does security have a problem with food in containers? im goin on a trip soon and i want to make sure i dont miss any meals..thanks man

Comment

• Originally posted by muppet718 View Post
                Hi Todd how are you? I have the same break schedule at work that you do. Two 10 mins and a half hour lunch. I was wondering if you could help me on the 10 min ones. Do you have a better idea than the Tuna on Whole Wheat with PB or 2 scoops whey with Rice Cakes, PB, and Banana I do now. I think there are better options for mass. Thanks Andrew
                Hi Muppet718, I am well. For mass building, try some steak and potatoes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor Bortoletto View Post
                  Hi Todd, first congrats for the national overall! it my first post on your thread! can you show an exemple of your dayli diet, 12 weeks out, and what you eat close to the contest? thanks sory for the grammar i'm from Brazil and i dont pratice a lot lol,
                  Unfortunately I can't divulge the contents of my diet as I have hired the top trainer in the world to handle that for me. I can't give away all of his secrets. Sorry. I can tell you what my macro nutrient make-up is though.
                  At 12 weeks out my protein intake is at 625g, fat is at 125g, and carbs are at 600. My daily calorie intake is around 5500 at that point. By the time I am close to contest time the numbers will have changed a bit depending on where my body fat level is at. A few weeks before Nationals this year the protein intake had dropped a little to 550g, fat to 95g, carbs dropped to 210g and daily calorie consumption was around 3200. This reduction of marco nutrients was not done all at once. There were adjustments about every 2-3 weeks depending on how my body was responding.

Comment

• Originally posted by ldmarzilli View Post
                    hey todd great job getting your pro card..one question tho..when your going on a plane how do you bring your food? does security have a problem with food in containers? im goin on a trip soon and i want to make sure i dont miss any meals..thanks man
                    Thank you! As far as flying goes, I pack my food in plastic Ziplock bags, all weighed out ahead of time. I freeze a large bad of meat (chicken or beef) and use that as an ice pack. The only things I have had trouble getting on a plane were apple sauce and peanut butter. Other than that, security doesn't give me much trouble.

Comment

• Happy New Years everyone!!
                      ShawnaToddResized.jpgMomDickBryanToddResized.jpg

Comment

• Happy New years Todd When do you feel you will be getting full swing into your offseason? After all the holidays? Looking big and healthy brotha

Comment

• Originally posted by afresk View Post
                          Happy New years Todd When do you feel you will be getting full swing into your offseason? After all the holidays? Looking big and healthy brotha
                          I will start training again this week. My surgery was on the 5th and my doc instructed me to wait a full month before training again. I have been to the gym a few times in the last 2 weeks just to get some cardio in and hit some light calves, leg extensions/curls, triceps, biceps, and side delts. Limited to machines only. I am looking forward to getting back in there and growing.

Comment

• This was one of my Christmas presents from my wife. I thought this was a great gift.
                            WeightBelt.jpg

Comment

• Cool belt Todd! When is your column going to be in MD? Im excited to see you on the cover and your opinions in your column,nice family pictures,Happy New Year!

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                                Cool belt Todd! When is your column going to be in MD? Im excited to see you on the cover and your opinions in your column,nice family pictures,Happy New Year!
                                Thanks Mayor! I am hoping to have a column going in the next issue of MD, but we will see. Happy New Year to you too. Did you notice how much my brother and I look alike in the picture above? He has the same great genetics that I have. He used to come train with me for a couple months when he was home from college in the summer and he would put on like 15-20 lbs of muscle and drop a ton of fat in that short amount of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X