X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shawna Jewell View Post
    DVD IN PRODUCTION - EXPECTED RELEASE DATE APRIL 2012

"RELENTLESS"

Follow Todd Jewell’s journey from his near death experience to his miraculous return to the stage where he captured the Overall title at the 2011 National Bodybuilding Championships on his road to becoming the newest IFBB Professional Bodybuilder. This video will show you the obstacles he overcame and give you an inside look into Todd’s daily life and training regimen. There will also be a few surprises that you won’t want to miss!

DVD will be filmed and produced by Joel Barham.

Be one of the first to get a copy by Pre-Ordering Today! Pre-order discount price of $24.95 plus Shipping. Orders after the DVD is released will be at the regular price of $29.95 + Shipping.

***The first 100 pre-orders will receive a FREE Autographed 8x10 photo of their choice!!***

PRE-ORDER HERE
    Now THAT sounds like a real story!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by flex22 View Post
      u rock man!

whats your current diet in off season?

and how high does your BF % go in the off season?

and how high/low u think a person should keep in off season..

TY!!
      Thank you!
      Because I have hired Hany Rambod to handle my diet, I cannot disclose the details of my current diet. I am sorry.
      My BF% (according to the 9 point skin fold and the dunk tank methods) is usually around 6% in the offseason.
      Everyone's body is a little different. Some store fat very easily while others can't seem to get fat to save their lives. My recommendation is that you should stay within 35 lbs of your contest weight. That way you don't have to spend 6 months or more dieting for a show.
      www.facebook.com/Todd.theCrown.Jewell www.twitter.com/toddjewell

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
        Now THAT sounds like a real story!
        Thanks Ron! With Joel Barham producing this one it will be very interesting. For those of you that don't know who Joel is, Joel has produced all of Mark Dugdale's DVD's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Jewell View Post
          Thanks Ron! With Joel Barham producing this one it will be very interesting. For those of you that don't know who Joel is, Joel has produced all of Mark Dugdale's DVD's.
          "A Week in the Dungeon" is my favorite modern DVD - "Pumping Iron" is the all-time best.
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

"A Week in the Dungeon" is my favorite modern DVD - "Pumping Iron" is the all-time best.
            I was a big fan of "A week in the Dungeon" as well. I began training with Dugdale shortly after that one was released.

Comment

• Dugdale and his videos are awesome . I dont know why but I really liked troy alves dvd too . Atleast your dvd is reasonably priced

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Jewell View Post
                Got to meet and hang out with Joel this past weekend in Ohio as MD had hired him - what a cool guy.

Comment

Got to meet and hang out with Joel this past weekend in Ohio as MD had hired him - what a cool guy.
                  Yes, I had a blast working with him before the Nationals last year. Very good guy.

Comment

• Todd it was great meeting you at the Arnold! Ill have to order your new dvd for sure,Thanks for telling us the Bank robber story!

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                      Todd it was great meeting you at the Arnold! Ill have to order your new dvd for sure,Thanks for telling us the Bank robber story!
                      Yes, it was great to meet you as well. Thanks for coming by the booth.

Comment

• Hey Todd,

Just ordered the new DVD and cant wait for it to be delivered.

Hows the off-season going? You back to training at full intensity yet?

Im 8 weeks away from my first show and have heard many different opinions on what to eat on the morning of the show?

The shows over here in UK may be a little different to over in the States, I have to be at the venue at 10:00, so will be waking up at around 7:30 to drive down. The weigh in for my class will be at 10:45/11:00 with pre judging at 13:30/14:00 and the evening show at 17:30/18:00.

Although it very difficult to guess now i believe my weight will be around the 225-228 mark, Any suggestions?

Thanks Todd

Comment

• Originally posted by robw88 View Post
                          Hey Todd,

Just ordered the new DVD and cant wait for it to be delivered.

Hows the off-season going? You back to training at full intensity yet?

Im 8 weeks away from my first show and have heard many different opinions on what to eat on the morning of the show?

The shows over here in UK may be a little different to over in the States, I have to be at the venue at 10:00, so will be waking up at around 7:30 to drive down. The weigh in for my class will be at 10:45/11:00 with pre judging at 13:30/14:00 and the evening show at 17:30/18:00.

Although it very difficult to guess now i believe my weight will be around the 225-228 mark, Any suggestions?

Thanks Todd
                          Thanks for the support! Off-season is going okay. I have been training at full intensity since January. Good luck with you competition. As far as what to eat, I have no idea what you have been doing for a diet and I have no idea what types of foods your body responds well to. It is impossible for me to just throw out a one size fits all carb load plan. I would recommend hooking up with a trainer in your area or another competitor that has some experience with the dial in process.

Comment

• Hey Todd...

What made you decide to be a bodybuilder...

Thanks
                            Instagram: Deak007

Comment

• Todd,

Good to hear your off-season is goin well.

Do not really have any other competitors in my gym, only people who wish to put in there un-educated opinion which is based simply on hear-say or guessing.

By the research I have done I have read on a number of occassions that I should only carb up on foods that I have been dieting on (Brown Rice, Sweet potato), otherwise the body may react and therefore hold water?

Also that I should carb load highest on the first day of loading. The reason behind this is that if I spill over a little I then have a little bit of time to adjust?

Any about carbing up would be really appreicated???

Thanks

Comment

• My friend and former training partner Matt Lowden convinced me to step on stage for the first time. He saw that my physique had potential. I reluctantly jumped into a show and won the light-heavy class and had a blast doing so. I was hooked from that point on.

Originally posted by deak007 View Post
                                Hey Todd...

What made you decide to be a bodybuilder...

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X