Q & A with 2011 NPC National Overall Champion IFBB Pro Todd Jewell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Todd,
    I hope they will send a guy, because of we want to see you..you are a big guy with great shape!
    Come on MD!!!! Go to Todd make some vids!!

cheers
    Christian
    The real and only... http://www.body-xtreme.de

Comment

• 7-6-12 Calf.jpg
      Getting ready to guest pose the Oregon State Championships tomorrow. Five weeks out from pro debut at PBW Tampa.
      www.facebook.com/Todd.theCrown.Jewell www.twitter.com/toddjewell

Comment

• Originally posted by christianausdemspreewald View Post
        Hey Todd,
        I hope they will send a guy, because of we want to see you..you are a big guy with great shape!
        Come on MD!!!! Go to Todd make some vids!!

cheers
        Christian
        I have passed this on - I think it would be very cool to see some videos of Todd before his pro debut.
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Hey Todd,

how is your prep going? I'm and we all are waiting for some pics or vids!!!!
          You are the National Champ, we want to see you!!
          Can you give us some information..your status..weight, feeling, supps, nutrition-how much protein-carbs etc...

Take care
          Christian

Comment

Hey Todd,

how is your prep going? I'm and we all are waiting for some pics or vids!!!!
            You are the National Champ, we want to see you!!
            Can you give us some information..your status..weight, feeling, supps, nutrition-how much protein-carbs etc...

Take care
            Christian
            Thanks Christian! I have 2 weeks of hard training left before I head for Tampa and start dialing things in for the stage. Thats two more weeks to improve my conditioning even more. I am very pleased with how things are going. I am a little leaner than I was at Nationals last year and still have time to improve. My lower half is pretty flat from two hours of cardio per day but that is par for the course at this point. I am pleased to say that I have added over 10 lbs of muscle since Nationals last November. My current weight is around 278 and should end up in the neighborhood of 275-280 by the time I am dry and full. I was 265 on stage at Nationals last year so there should be some noticeable improvements. At 6'-0" tall and 275+lbs with striated glutes, I feel I should be pretty competitive in Tampa.

Keep an eye on my Facebook fan page for updated pics, etc... http://www.facebook.com/Todd.TheCrown.Jewell

Comment

• Todd all the best in tampa! Im excited about your pro debut because your such a stand up guy in real life!

Comment

• I think people are forgetting how large 6'-0" and 265 lbs is. Thats what I was standing on stage at Nationals in this picture next to An who is 5'-8" and weighed 216 lbs. An has great lines and a great physique and showed up conditioned but it's very hard to compete with someone who is that much larger and also conditioned. In less than 3 weeks I will be standing on stage at 275-280 lbs with even better conditioning. I think there are a lot of people that are underestimating me because they have never seen me on stage next to these other pros and they don't quite realize just how large I actually am.

SideChest.jpg

Comment

• Thanks Todd for your detailed information! I wish you best for tampa! Keep us informed :-)

Comment

• A good tall man almost always does beat a good shorter man!
                    Muscular Development Online Editor
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Hey Todd,

how is your current status for tampa?? Do you have some pics for us??
                      Do you use also glutamine and BCAAs during your prep?

Thanks
                      Christian

Comment

Hey Todd,

how is your current status for tampa?? Do you have some pics for us??
                        Do you use also glutamine and BCAAs during your prep?

Thanks
                        Christian
                        My status is still working my ass off. The most current pics are posted on my Facebook Fanpage at www.facebook.com/Todd.TheCrown.Jewell
                        I use BCAA's during my prep.

Comment

• hey sir... i want a solution abt d fat chest..plz .,..sugest me wat sud i do to reduce my chest fat with in a month...plzz sir ..

Comment

• Originally posted by laxmikanta12 View Post
                            hey sir... i want a solution abt d fat chest..plz .,..sugest me wat sud i do to reduce my chest fat with in a month...plzz sir ..
                            Diet and exercise is the way to reducing body fat. Be consistent with both and you will reach your goals.

Comment

• Todd have you ever started a back workout with row?

Comment

• Todd do you ever get tired?
                                www.facebook.com/Paulawppt www.PaulasPersonalTraining.com

Comment

Working...
                                X