No announcement yet.

Q & A with 2011 NPC National Overall Champion IFBB Pro Todd Jewell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ how long will this keep him out the gym ?
    Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

Comment

Huge Congrats Todd~ Looking forward to reading your answers
      www.facebook.com/Paulawppt www.PaulasPersonalTraining.com

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoast_beast View Post
        Congrats big man . You looked great and deserved that pro card. See you on the pro stage this year brother..
        Thanks Jeff! I am looking forward to standing next to you on a pro stage finally.
        www.facebook.com/Todd.theCrown.Jewell www.twitter.com/toddjewell

Comment

Originally posted by richieg6 View Post
          ^^ how long will this keep him out the gym ?
          This time around I will only be out of the gym for 3-4 weeks. (not 5 months like last time) The doc says 3 weeks but I will probably give it an extra week just to make sure. My body can use the rest after pushing so hard to make it to Nationals this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Paula Williams-Gulman View Post
            Huge Congrats Todd~ Looking forward to reading your answers
            A HUGE thank you Paula! I am looking forward to your pro debut in February! You should have Butch Peterson change that "Dedicated Noob" tagline on your profile to "IFBB Pro"...

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Jewell View Post
              A HUGE thank you Paula! I am looking forward to your pro debut in February! You should have Butch Peterson change that "Dedicated Noob" tagline on your profile to "IFBB Pro"...
              Been waiting for someone with strings to pull to help with that...LOL

Comment

Been waiting for someone with strings to pull to help with that...LOL
                Hmmmmmm.... Let me see what I can do....

Comment

Hmmmmmm.... Let me see what I can do....
                  Thank you Big Todd

Comment

Glad it only be 4 weeks man,,

After the prep ,, the time off will be good,, hope u kill the off season!!

what bf% do u normally get up 2 in the off-season ,, do u keep cardio in ?
                    Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

Comment

Thank you Big Todd
                      You're welcome Paula! It's the least I could do in return for all of your help this year.

Comment

Originally posted by richieg6 View Post
                        Glad it only be 4 weeks man,,

After the prep ,, the time off will be good,, hope u kill the off season!!

what bf% do u normally get up 2 in the off-season ,, do u keep cardio in ?
                        Yes, I wanted to get that surgery out of the way as soon as possible since this is when my body can most benefit from the rest time.
                        I always hate talking about bf% because there is always someone who wants to argue about the legitimacy of the testing. But I have done the dunk tank and compared it with the 9 point skin fold test. The numbers come out pretty close to the same. Using these two methods I am usually just under 6% in the off-season. I don't usually do any cardio in the off-season. My work schedule has usually kept me very busy on my feet throughout the day. Without a gallbladder I don't break down and absorb dietary fat very well so I can imagine this helps to keeps me a little leaner as it reduces the overall calories that are actually utilized.

Comment

Rest up and heal, big man - BIG things ahead for you in 2012!
                          Muscular Development Online Editor
                          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                            Rest up and heal, big man - BIG things ahead for you in 2012!
                            Thanks Ron! I am already going crazy not being able to train. LOL! And it's only been 2.5 weeks since I was on stage. Another 4 weeks to go. I am going to have to take up knitting or something. LOL!

Comment

Congrats on your win! Best of luck on the pro stage, and hope you keep faithful to the q & a
                              Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                              http://swoletra.com

Comment

WELCOME TODD!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X