No announcement yet.

Q & A with 2011 NPC National Overall Champion IFBB Pro Todd Jewell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELLO TODD. CAN YOU POST A DAILY MEAL PLAN OF YOURS FOR US TO SEE?? AMOUNTS?

Comment

Originally posted by letia View Post
      Congrats on the pro card Todd, hope you will have a good offseason, if i may ask whats ur typichal leg routine like?
      Check out the next issue of MD when it comes out. There will be a pretty good write-up on my training program.
      www.facebook.com/Todd.theCrown.Jewell www.twitter.com/toddjewell

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCR View Post
        congrats big t!, keep working hard , what is your favorite exercise for biceps in putting mass on in general? have a safe christmas holiday!
        Thank you! Good 'ol standing barbell curls are probably my favorite mass builder for biceps.
        Last edited by Todd Jewell; December 7th, 2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wsh_81 View Post
          Congrats on your pro card Todd
          Thank you wsh_81!

Comment

Originally posted by bill2 View Post
            HELLO TODD. CAN YOU POST A DAILY MEAL PLAN OF YOURS FOR US TO SEE?? AMOUNTS?
            The meal plan that Hany has me on is very highly customized for my needs based on tons of trial and error. I feel it would be a little bit disrespectful to Hany on my part to give away every detail of that program. But if you watch the lifestyle video on MD shot a couple weeks out from the Nationals, it will take you through the basics of my diet.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...nationals.html

Comment

hey todd saw you live in yakima from your videos, are you originally from WA or did you move here? Hopefully youre a coug fan...

Comment

Originally posted by cougs0701 View Post
                hey todd saw you live in yakima from your videos, are you originally from WA or did you move here? Hopefully youre a coug fan...
                I was born and raised in Yakima. Both my father and my brother went to WSU so yes, I am a WSU fan.

Comment

Hey Todd, congrats on the pro card. I see that you had your gall bladder out. What symptoms were you having that made you get it checked out and what foods bothered you? I believe I need my gall bladder out, but they only did the US and not the hydascan, which would detect if your gall bladder is even functioning.

Comment

Thats awesome. Good luck with the recovery and offseason! Go Cougs

Comment

Originally posted by Quadzilla02 View Post
                      Hey Todd, congrats on the pro card. I see that you had your gall bladder out. What symptoms were you having that made you get it checked out and what foods bothered you? I believe I need my gall bladder out, but they only did the US and not the hydascan, which would detect if your gall bladder is even functioning.
                      Thank you Quadzilla02! I was experiencing some severe abdominal pain that was later determined to be caused by my appendix that was ready to burst. In the process of trying to diagnose this pain, the doctors decided to check my gallbladder. I did not have any stones or sludge but my ejection fraction was low. At the time that the doctors were attempting to make a diagnosis, I was a few weeks out from the Nationals last year. Because of the low levels of visceral fat (fat surrounding the internal organs) and the thickness of my abdominal muscles, the doctors were unable to differentiate one organ from another on any of the imaging. That is why they decided to remove my gallbladder and in doing so discovered the severely swollen and infected appendix.
                      The gallbladder never seemed to affect my digestive system. I never had any problems eating any particular foods. After the gallbladder was removed I had a little trouble with high fat meals for about 2 months but after that everything seemed to digest normally.

Comment

Hey Todd, congrats!! You have an incredible physique! Just wanted to know what you're sleeping patterns are like, and do you take naps during the day, and if so do you find it helps you recover/grow? Thanks Todd

Comment

Congrats on the pro card bro.

Im 20yrs old & ive been with my girlfriend since i was 17. How can i talk her into cooking some of my meals? (DEADSERIOUS)
                          Food causing distension? Anyone heard of Kobayashi !?

Comment

Originally posted by Stevosaurusrex View Post

Im 20yrs old & ive been with my girlfriend since i was 17. How can i talk her into cooking some of my meals? (DEADSERIOUS)
                            haha,, bet her she could't do it as good as u ,, u never no , she might take on the challenge ha ,, or do what i do ,, cook 4 days worth of food at once, store it in the fridge !
                            Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

Comment

Originally posted by Markh7 View Post
                              Hey Todd, congrats!! You have an incredible physique! Just wanted to know what you're sleeping patterns are like, and do you take naps during the day, and if so do you find it helps you recover/grow? Thanks Todd
                              Thank you very much! As far as my sleep patterns, up until recently I was working a normal job on top of the bodybuilding. With the schedule I had to keep I was sleeping about 5 hours per night and then getting a short nap of maybe 30 - 45 min in before my gym workout. Without that normal job I am now sleeping about 7-8 hours per night and getting a 45 min nap in after my workout. I will keep you updated on how much this new schedule improves my rate of growth/recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevosaurusrex View Post

Thanks bro! I assume that asking her nicely hasn't worked or you wouldn't be asking me for advice. That would've been my first suggestion, asking her nicely. If that doesn't work you might try richieg6's approach and present her with a challenge. You could also try bargaining with her. Do something for her in return for her cooking. Or buy her nice, big, shiny, jewelry... That seems to get women to do lots of things they wouldn't normally do.... LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X