• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Guru!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stevosaurusrex View Post
      Congrats on the pro card bro.

Im 20yrs old & ive been with my girlfriend since i was 17. How can i talk her into cooking some of my meals? (DEADSERIOUS)
      Originally posted by Todd Jewell View Post
      Thanks bro! I assume that asking her nicely hasn't worked or you wouldn't be asking me for advice. That would've been my first suggestion, asking her nicely. If that doesn't work you might try richieg6's approach and present her with a challenge. You could also try bargaining with her. Do something for her in return for her cooking. Or buy her nice, big, shiny, jewelry... That seems to get women to do lots of things they wouldn't normally do.... LOL!
      Stevosaurusrex - I recommend doing ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!

Todd... is that a hint to my Christmas present?! ;-) More nice, big, shiny jewelry?! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Jewell View Post
        Thanks bro! I assume that asking her nicely hasn't worked or you wouldn't be asking me for advice. That would've been my first suggestion, asking her nicely. If that doesn't work you might try richieg6's approach and present her with a challenge. You could also try bargaining with her. Do something for her in return for her cooking. Or buy her nice, big, shiny, jewelry... That seems to get women to do lots of things they wouldn't normally do.... LOL!
        LMAO Todd~ Not All woman like jewely FYI: haha~ Your 20 years old ask your Mom (just a thought) or take my advice learn how to cook if your going to become a body builder
        www.facebook.com/Paulawppt www.PaulasPersonalTraining.com

Comment

Originally posted by Herneide View Post

The Guru!!!
          Bro, you have made it very clear in another thread that you think my physique is horrible, that I have no potential as a bodybuilder, and the only reason I got signed with MD is because I am white. I would really appreciate it if you just stayed off of my Q&A thread since all you have to contribute is negativity and obviously don't have any questions to ask me. Please do me that favor. Thank you.
          www.facebook.com/Todd.theCrown.Jewell www.twitter.com/toddjewell

Comment

Originally posted by SMJEWELL View Post
            Stevosaurusrex - I recommend doing ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!

Todd... is that a hint to my Christmas present?! ;-) More nice, big, shiny jewelry?! hehe
            LOL! I don't have a direct line to Santa so I couldn't say one way or the other...

Comment

Originally posted by Paula Williams-Gulman View Post
              LMAO Todd~ Not All woman like jewely FYI: haha~ Your 20 years old ask your Mom (just a thought) or take my advice learn how to cook if your going to become a body builder
              LOL! You are too funny Paula!

Comment

Originally posted by Paula Williams-Gulman View Post
                Been waiting for someone with strings to pull to help with that...LOL
                HMMM back to NOOB I see~ hey Butch what happened?
                Hope this is not a sign for 2012......
                www.facebook.com/Paulawppt www.PaulasPersonalTraining.com

Comment

welcome to MD bro. congrats on your pro card. well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSalomon View Post
                    welcome to MD bro. congrats on your pro card. well deserved.
                    Thank you!

Comment

Hi Todd,
                      I was just wondering if you could share your supplement regimenwith us during the off season.

Also, would you mind sharing what some of your best liftsare on the big three?

Thanks in advance and welcome to MD.

Comment

Yo bro!

Congrats on the win brotha, you deserve it! I just watched a video on youtube of you on the news a ways back when you stopped that dude trying to rob a bank! Damn dude you've been through a whole lot already, I can only imagine what big things you'll do in the pro circuit.

My question is: Would you suggest for someone who works a job where they don't get to be up and moving around a lot to do cardio once or twice a week during off season?

Comment

Originally posted by AdamGuida View Post
                          Hi Todd,
                          I was just wondering if you could share your supplement regimenwith us during the off season.

Also, would you mind sharing what some of your best liftsare on the big three?

Thanks in advance and welcome to MD.
                          The supplement plan that Hany had me on was very highly customized for my needs based on tons of trial and error. I feel it would be a little bit disrespectful to Hany on my part to give away every detail of that program. Sorry I can't be much help in this department.

As far as the three big lifts, I don't actually do any of them. All of my squats are done on a smith machine. I haven't done bench press in years, I stick with dumbbells, cables, smith machine, or hammer strength. I also have not done dead lifts in years. I do a stiff-leg dead lift for hamstrings though.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyGreg View Post
                            Yo bro!

Congrats on the win brotha, you deserve it! I just watched a video on youtube of you on the news a ways back when you stopped that dude trying to rob a bank! Damn dude you've been through a whole lot already, I can only imagine what big things you'll do in the pro circuit.

My question is: Would you suggest for someone who works a job where they don't get to be up and moving around a lot to do cardio once or twice a week during off season?
                            Thanks bro! As for your question, yes i would definitely recommend doing cardio a couple times per week in that situation. That will help keep your metabolism up which will help your body utilize nutrients at a higher rate. This means that you can make use of protein for building purposes at a faster rate which will help you grow faster.

Comment

man congratulation to your win . i always believe that one day u could find the winning formula with the help of hany. great man to talk i m a big fan of hany from pakistan. always search the articles of hany. well u r lucky to work with hany.

Comment

Originally posted by richieg6 View Post
                                haha,, bet her she could't do it as good as u ,, u never no , she might take on the challenge ha ,, or do what i do ,, cook 4 days worth of food at once, store it in the fridge !
                                I have no problem doing that. Its just certain days im not home from 6AM to 11PM. Those days i'd like her to prepack my meals but its too much to ask...
                                Food causing distension? Anyone heard of Kobayashi !?

Comment

Working...
                                X