• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your cheat meal of choice?
    NRC Athlete - www.cabergolean.com

Comment

• Originally posted by jj2006 View Post
      What's your plans for the this off-season? and what training split will you follow and how much cardio? Keep at it!
      Well, right now I am recovering from surgery. With any luck I will be back to training in a couple more weeks. The plan from there on out is simple, just eat and grow. My training split is a 6 day split. In order it goes like this, Quads, Chest and calves, back, hamstrings, delts and traps, biceps and triceps. I don't usually do any cardio in the off-season as I have a hard enough time getting a sufficient amount of calories in without that extra expenditure from cardio.
      www.facebook.com/Todd.theCrown.Jewell www.twitter.com/toddjewell

Comment

• Originally posted by benawesome View Post
        What is your cheat meal of choice?
        I have a locally owned burger place in my home town called Major's. They grow their own beef and it tastes much better than store bought. I usually order a General Burger which has 3 patties and cheese. They have two different options for fries, regular and beer battered. Both are awesome! This has been my cheat meal of choice this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Jewell View Post
          I have a locally owned burger place in my home town called Major's. They grow their own beef and it tastes much better than store bought. I usually order a General Burger which has 3 patties and cheese. They have two different options for fries, regular and beer battered. Both are awesome! This has been my cheat meal of choice this year.
          Beer battered fries

Sucks to be around all that in show prep!

Comment

Beer battered fries

Sucks to be around all that in show prep!
            Ya, I make sure that I don't have to see it or smell it until it's time for a cheat meal.

Comment

Ya, I make sure that I don't have to see it or smell it until it's time for a cheat meal.
              I used to have an ex who would eat Reese's (my kryptonite) right infront of me in show prep! We call her an ex for a reason haha! Good luck on your recovery!

Comment

I used to have an ex who would eat Reese's (my kryptonite) right infront of me in show prep! We call her an ex for a reason haha! Good luck on your recovery!
                Reeses get me too... I love those things, especially the BIG Cups.

Comment

Reeses get me too... I love those things, especially the BIG Cups.

Comment

it's tuff being around food you LOVE,, in prep,, I HAVE 4 weeks left out of a 23 week cut,,, and working 50 hours in a burger Gourmet kitchen,as a waiter, IM allowed FREE food,, AND IM MAKING OREO milk shakes all day,, 12 hour shifts with 3 x 10min breaks ,, LIFE SUCKS at the moment ,,
                    Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

Comment

• Originally posted by richieg6 View Post
                      it's tuff being around food you LOVE,, in prep,, I HAVE 4 weeks left out of a 23 week cut,,, and working 50 hours in a burger Gourmet kitchen,as a waiter, IM allowed FREE food,, AND IM MAKING OREO milk shakes all day,, 12 hour shifts with 3 x 10min breaks ,, LIFE SUCKS at the moment ,,
                      WOW!! That has to be difficult. I have thought about talking to McDonald's about doing a movie like "Supersize Me" only the opposite of that. I would like to try doing an entire contest prep on only McDonald's food. LOL!!! Obviously I wouldn't make it to the stage with that sort of diet, but McDonald's might pay big money for the movie rights if I was able to drop a significant amount of body fat.

Comment

• The beginning

A look back at where it all started.....2002-2011
                        1stShowComparison.jpg

Comment

• Wow!great transformation Todd!

Comment

WOW!! That has to be difficult. I have thought about talking to McDonald's about doing a movie like "Supersize Me" only the opposite of that. I would like to try doing an entire contest prep on only McDonald's food. LOL!!! Obviously I wouldn't make it to the stage with that sort of diet, but McDonald's might pay big money for the movie rights if I was able to drop a significant amount of body fat.

that is smart,, like the 1 fella did with subway ,,
                            yeah man , my didt is hell ,, i was at 17% bf , now at 9% ,, been busting my BALL's for the last 5 months, 1 month left ,, if it was not 4 the crazy work hours it would be ok,,
                            but just think how UNREAL ,, that 1st PIZZA AND cookies and ice cream, will taste after a 23 week 110% cut,,
                            Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

Comment

• Originally posted by richieg6 View Post
                              that is smart,, like the 1 fella did with subway ,,
                              yeah man , my didt is hell ,, i was at 17% bf , now at 9% ,, been busting my BALL's for the last 5 months, 1 month left ,, if it was not 4 the crazy work hours it would be ok,,
                              but just think how UNREAL ,, that 1st PIZZA AND cookies and ice cream, will taste after a 23 week 110% cut,,
                              Exactly!!! Great job bro!

Comment

• Biggest inspiration?

Comment

Working...
                                X