Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q & A with IFBB Pro Jon Delarosa

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Every week of your prep you should post a couple pics -
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

    Comment


    • #92
      [QUOTE=Ron Harris;2937940]Every week of your prep you should post a couple pics -[/QUO
      will do....here is the first one @ 263lbs!
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #93
        jon, how much protein do you usually get a day currently offseason vs. precontest?

        Comment


        • #94
          jon, what are your favorite pair of jordans youve been wearing lately, and as a working man myself (electrician) i know how much it sucks to go to the gym sometimes after work. how does your split work, do you sometimes have to take a day off and go on sunday instead? i know i read you train five days a weeek and it was something like, chest, legs, off, back, shoulders, arms.

          Comment


          • #95
            [QUOTE=crzybreaks;2939176]
            Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            Every week of your prep you should post a couple pics -[/QUO
            will do....here is the first one @ 263lbs!
            There we go! Your arms are almost bigger than your head now.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
              jon, what are your favorite pair of jordans youve been wearing lately, and as a working man myself (electrician) i know how much it sucks to go to the gym sometimes after work. how does your split work, do you sometimes have to take a day off and go on sunday instead? i know i read you train five days a weeek and it was something like, chest, legs, off, back, shoulders, arms.
              i love wearing the 10's!!i usually take of on mon and fridays from training!

              Comment


              • #97
                hi jon, i know u back squat heavy with no belt, do you believe in the theory that beltless heavy squatting low reps build a thick waist?? do you think it depends on the person because some people believe it can, whilst others believe it doesnt ...

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by ukstrongman View Post
                  hi jon, i know u back squat heavy with no belt, do you believe in the theory that beltless heavy squatting low reps build a thick waist?? do you think it depends on the person because some people believe it can, whilst others believe it doesnt ...
                  i dont believe it does. i like squatting without a belt because i feel it restricts your bodies natural range of motion. i believe that if you can control your breathing and be conscious of your form during the exercise you shouldnt have any issues.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Hello Mr Delarosa. I would like to ask you if you had to work 4 days/week and did arms on one day, what would be the best split to do? By the way, i can only do 2/3 exercices for legs because i had a accident and canīt do much legs. Thank you very much for the attention. wish you the best.

                    Comment


                    • i would probably end up going off a 2 on 1 off split and have it look something like..day 1-back day 2-chest and shoulders day 3-off day 4- legs day 5-arms

                      Comment


                      • Hey Jon!!! Big fan, I'm really inspired by your physique!!! I was wondering what the best way is to get a chest more striated? I know diet is a big part, but what type of training would you suggest? Thanks-Jake

                        Comment


                        • Jon, I just wanted to know if you prefer more volume or intensity based workouts? Do you do more pyramid style training adding weight each set or do you work up to a good weight and do all your working sets with it?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jk-muscle View Post
                            Hey Jon!!! Big fan, I'm really inspired by your physique!!! I was wondering what the best way is to get a chest more striated? I know diet is a big part, but what type of training would you suggest? Thanks-Jake
                            getting a striated chest is really all about your diet but i do feel that any iso movement can help bring out deeper seperation.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bigjon_1 View Post
                              Jon, I just wanted to know if you prefer more volume or intensity based workouts? Do you do more pyramid style training adding weight each set or do you work up to a good weight and do all your working sets with it?
                              my training varies dependant on how im feeling that day. i typically use a pyramid style of training during my but also like to do some volume training when my joints are beat up.

                              Comment


                              • Hey Jon Congrats by the way and also I was wanting to know if you could help me get started to become a bodybuilder. It would mean a lot to me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X