Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every week of your prep you should post a couple pics -
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

[QUOTE=Ron Harris;2937940]Every week of your prep you should post a couple pics -[/QUO
      will do....here is the first one @ 263lbs!
      Attached Files

Comment

jon, how much protein do you usually get a day currently offseason vs. precontest?

Comment

jon, what are your favorite pair of jordans youve been wearing lately, and as a working man myself (electrician) i know how much it sucks to go to the gym sometimes after work. how does your split work, do you sometimes have to take a day off and go on sunday instead? i know i read you train five days a weeek and it was something like, chest, legs, off, back, shoulders, arms.

Comment

[QUOTE=crzybreaks;2939176]
            Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            Every week of your prep you should post a couple pics -[/QUO
            will do....here is the first one @ 263lbs!
            There we go! Your arms are almost bigger than your head now.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
              jon, what are your favorite pair of jordans youve been wearing lately, and as a working man myself (electrician) i know how much it sucks to go to the gym sometimes after work. how does your split work, do you sometimes have to take a day off and go on sunday instead? i know i read you train five days a weeek and it was something like, chest, legs, off, back, shoulders, arms.
              i love wearing the 10's!!i usually take of on mon and fridays from training!

Comment

hi jon, i know u back squat heavy with no belt, do you believe in the theory that beltless heavy squatting low reps build a thick waist?? do you think it depends on the person because some people believe it can, whilst others believe it doesnt ...

Comment

Originally posted by ukstrongman View Post
                  hi jon, i know u back squat heavy with no belt, do you believe in the theory that beltless heavy squatting low reps build a thick waist?? do you think it depends on the person because some people believe it can, whilst others believe it doesnt ...
                  i dont believe it does. i like squatting without a belt because i feel it restricts your bodies natural range of motion. i believe that if you can control your breathing and be conscious of your form during the exercise you shouldnt have any issues.

Comment

Hello Mr Delarosa. I would like to ask you if you had to work 4 days/week and did arms on one day, what would be the best split to do? By the way, i can only do 2/3 exercices for legs because i had a accident and canīt do much legs. Thank you very much for the attention. wish you the best.

Comment

• i would probably end up going off a 2 on 1 off split and have it look something like..day 1-back day 2-chest and shoulders day 3-off day 4- legs day 5-arms

Comment

• Hey Jon!!! Big fan, I'm really inspired by your physique!!! I was wondering what the best way is to get a chest more striated? I know diet is a big part, but what type of training would you suggest? Thanks-Jake

Comment

• Jon, I just wanted to know if you prefer more volume or intensity based workouts? Do you do more pyramid style training adding weight each set or do you work up to a good weight and do all your working sets with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by jk-muscle View Post
                            Hey Jon!!! Big fan, I'm really inspired by your physique!!! I was wondering what the best way is to get a chest more striated? I know diet is a big part, but what type of training would you suggest? Thanks-Jake
                            getting a striated chest is really all about your diet but i do feel that any iso movement can help bring out deeper seperation.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjon_1 View Post
                              Jon, I just wanted to know if you prefer more volume or intensity based workouts? Do you do more pyramid style training adding weight each set or do you work up to a good weight and do all your working sets with it?
                              my training varies dependant on how im feeling that day. i typically use a pyramid style of training during my but also like to do some volume training when my joints are beat up.

Comment

• Hey Jon Congrats by the way and also I was wanting to know if you could help me get started to become a bodybuilder. It would mean a lot to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X