No announcement yet.

Q & A with Antoine Vaillant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antoine, on your website, how often do you post member exclusive stuff? I'm thinking of becoming a member!

Comment

• Do you ever get a little nervous when John writes one of these workouts for you? I'm about to do John's "particle smasher" workout for legs that he put up and I know if I do it balls to the wall I'm gonna be toast. Doing explosive squats after all the crazy sets before I even get there has me cringing.

Comment

• Antoine can you come down to Australia? You have no idea how many fans you got here!

Comment

• hey man, i watch your video's all the time, you seem like a cool guy, big fan! i have a few question's for you if you'd be kind enough to take the time?;

#1. i'm doing my first show in September this year, i have a ridiculous big tribal tattoo that goes from my shoulder all the way down to my wrist(i got this before getting serious about competing), i know this may not affect my placings in smaller show's but what in the bigger show's? do you think the judges might choose the guy without the tattoo instead of me? even if my condition & overall size was better? slightly aware it could limit how far i could go in the sport. :/

#2. the left side of my upper body(shoulder & tricep mainly) are slightly smaller, & look slightly different to the right side, the symertery is way off, which make's bad practice for the relaxed pose's i'll have to do on contest day, do your know how i can fix this, & given the short amount of time i have to work on it, do you know how i could hide it when i do my 1/4 relaxed turns on stage?

#3. how do you get the right colour on stage? i see amatuer's that are at times are too dark, or not dark enough, i'd like to get this right first time, could you let me know what tanning products you use? do you have a spray tan? do you get a natural tan via sunbeds?
          what is your usual process for getting your skin looking like it does when you get on stage? (i have very pale skin in the off season.)

thanks man.

Comment

• Hey Mr. Vaillant,
            I've never seen you practicing face pulls in your videos. In my view it's a great exercise which gives your shoulder a nice look.
            What do you think about face pulls - and if you think these exercise is good too, why you don't perform it?

Greetings from Germany

Comment

• hi Antoine?! how is prep going? can you bring your t-shirt and those awesome green bottles to Arnold Rio?! and off course make sure that you sell it for me lol, thanks bro!
              Victor Bortoletto - Brazilian ifbb States Champ

Comment

• Originally posted by charles david View Post
                Antoine
                Quest ce tu pense du boire un shake de Casein pour post workout?
                Thanks bro
                CDG
                Isolat serait mieux mais c mieux que rien!

Originally posted by steve 2908 View Post
                Just a few questions:
                1. I watched one of your old training vids (before mr canada) and you did after a back workout "the Hang". Why do you do "the Hang"? Stretches it your backmuscles ??

2. Unfortunately chest is my weakest bodypart. Which exercises do you recommend to build up as fast as possible the upper chest??

3. Is any tour through Austria planned, ?? it would be too awesome to meet you!!
                It adds blood and increase pumps while stretching the muscle, good for muscle growth!

Try doing preexhaust by doing isolation first,,, then doing presses and such

and yes i am going to austria april 4th... i am touring with Universal.. go on www.UniversalUSA.com for more info!

Originally posted by jonnygee View Post
                Antoine, on your website, how often do you post member exclusive stuff? I'm thinking of becoming a member!
                Everyweek at least! I post alot more posing stuff there

Originally posted by soapmaker77 View Post
                Do you ever get a little nervous when John writes one of these workouts for you? I'm about to do John's "particle smasher" workout for legs that he put up and I know if I do it balls to the wall I'm gonna be toast. Doing explosive squats after all the crazy sets before I even get there has me cringing.
                Im not afraid, we did some crazy leg workouts ate elitefts.... but it's what I want. Pain is pleasure to me because it deliver results.. and who doesnt like results???

Originally posted by KouRon View Post
                Antoine can you come down to Australia? You have no idea how many fans you got here!
                I WANT TO!!!! its one of my plans for 2013..... I want to go during you guy's summer and my winter...

Originally posted by marshukbff View Post
                hey man, i watch your video's all the time, you seem like a cool guy, big fan! i have a few question's for you if you'd be kind enough to take the time?;

#1. i'm doing my first show in September this year, i have a ridiculous big tribal tattoo that goes from my shoulder all the way down to my wrist(i got this before getting serious about competing), i know this may not affect my placings in smaller show's but what in the bigger show's? do you think the judges might choose the guy without the tattoo instead of me? even if my condition & overall size was better? slightly aware it could limit how far i could go in the sport. :/

#2. the left side of my upper body(shoulder & tricep mainly) are slightly smaller, & look slightly different to the right side, the symertery is way off, which make's bad practice for the relaxed pose's i'll have to do on contest day, do your know how i can fix this, & given the short amount of time i have to work on it, do you know how i could hide it when i do my 1/4 relaxed turns on stage?

#3. how do you get the right colour on stage? i see amatuer's that are at times are too dark, or not dark enough, i'd like to get this right first time, could you let me know what tanning products you use? do you have a spray tan? do you get a natural tan via sunbeds?
                what is your usual process for getting your skin looking like it does when you get on stage? (i have very pale skin in the off season.)

thanks man.
                1. just cover it up...

2. Go check if you have any imbalances as far as posture and etc

3. Always get a good base tan under the pro tan... its a good safety!

Originally posted by BRrrh View Post
                Hey Mr. Vaillant,
                I've never seen you practicing face pulls in your videos. In my view it's a great exercise which gives your shoulder a nice look.
                What do you think about face pulls - and if you think these exercise is good too, why you don't perform it?

Greetings from Germany
                I always do facepulls... I dont show them maybe because they are not that cool to look at....but in my last delt video you see them in it..

Originally posted by Victor Bortoletto View Post
                hi Antoine?! how is prep going? can you bring your t-shirt and those awesome green bottles to Arnold Rio?! and off course make sure that you sell it for me lol, thanks bro!

I wont be able to bring any Merch as I will be working for Universal! Prep is going well!!!!
                www.AntoineVaillant.com www.UniversalUSA.com www.MuscularDevelopment.com
                SHOCK THERAPY : http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/ShockTherapy

Comment

• antoine on your last delt training you start with incline presses you do this for a muscle activation on your delts or you cover upper chest on your shoulder day? thanks and wish you the best on N.Y. Pro you are going to kill the competition

Comment

• Originally posted by Antoine View Post
                    I WANT TO!!!! its one of my plans for 2013..... I want to go during you guy's summer and my winter...
                    Talk to Tony Doherty about it, he looks after all the IFBB's when they come over here, you will love it!

Another question Antoine, your latest vid about you doing cardio on the bike, you mentioned you did 9 intervals was it? But i didn't catch how long each interval was.....can you describe your cardio? Do you sprint 30 seconds, rest 1 minute and do that 9 times?

Thanks bro!

Comment

• hey antoine, i was thinking of changing my split from this:

chest and tris
                      back and biceps
                      rest
                      shoulders and traps
                      legs
                      rest
                      rest

too this, :

chest and tris
                      back, traps, and bis
                      rest
                      shoulders and traps
                      biceps and triceps
                      legs
                      rest

what do you think?

Comment

• Brutal Master want to know how you afford the garage gym.
                        Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Hi antoine what do you think is the best exercise for lower triceps(around elbow) and for inner chest???

Comment

• Hi Antoine. Do you count reps/sets when working out in the off-season? If not how do you keep track of your progress? Thank you!

Comment

• What P/C/F ratio do you usually get the best results with leading in to a show?

Comment

• Hey Antoine,
                                a couple of weeks before your debut. How much is your current weight? The last picture of you were great. Do you think you are right on track, short behind or to fast with your diat?
                                Thank you!
                                Christian
                                The real and only... http://www.body-xtreme.de

Comment

Working...
                                X