Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Q & A with IFBB Pro Men's Athlete Rep, Bob Cicherillo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil mama
    replied
    Lol

Originally posted by chick View Post
    they eat food...

Leave a comment:

• JohnSmeton
    replied
    Bob

what advice would you give for myself who would like to give bodybuilding a shot? Ive done a natural show and now Im doing my first NPc show, hub city fitness in jackson, Tn May 26, and I use over the counter hormonals only because even though I disagree with us laws I have respect for them. I am educated and if I could legally I would do one or two cycles a year while competing. what would you say to someone who really wants to take his physque to the next level but his only option due to his personal values is to do it legally?

sincerely, John

Leave a comment:

• robw88
    replied
    Hey bob,

Great to have you on MD!

Can you give us any names of any up and coming amateurs you rate highly? And what do you think sets a pro apart from a good amateur? (apart from a pro card)

Thanks

Rob

Leave a comment:

• chick
    replied
    Originally posted by hillsy View Post
    what do pro bodybuilders eat when they travell on airoplanes?
    they eat food...

Leave a comment:

• hillsy
    replied
    i agree Bob, i am a competative powerlifter and have always found the guys that lift the best usually take the least ammount of drugs and in most cases could beat alot of the guys even if they were drug free.

Leave a comment:

• hillsy
    replied
    what do pro bodybuilders eat when they travell on airoplanes?

Leave a comment:

• JohnSmeton
    replied
    I enjoy the last rep.

I may ask questions later. I have read some of your posts on bodybuilding.com

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi_
    replied
    sounds like they've got to you too..

Leave a comment:

• chick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi_
    replied
    http://www.musclemissions.org/

He has some videos on youtube aswell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEOnRRUNrr0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGFCEaxInIM

Leave a comment:

• chick
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    Bob do you believe there's any truth to what is printed on that 'muscle missions' website, that there's a strong illuminati connection with the Weiders dating back to Arnold's day? do you think there could possibly have been information concerning it in Serge Nubret's book which was stopped from being released by his family after his mysterious illness and subsequent death?

LOL....Muscle Who?

Leave a comment:

• chick
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    Bob do you believe there's any truth to what is printed on that 'muscle missions' website, that there's a strong illuminati connection with the Weiders dating back to Arnold's day? do you think there could possibly have been information concerning it in Serge Nubret's book which was stopped from being released by his family after his mysterious illness and subsequent death?

LOL....Muscle Who?

Leave a comment:

• bigmikecox
    replied
    Why did the NPC decide to let the top 2 in each class turn pro? Dont you think this will water down the competiton even more? I mean, the 2nd place BW isnt going to cause a big stir in the 212 class?

And why do you dislike womens bbing? And if you could, would you discontinue it?

Leave a comment:

• KrohDaddi
    replied
    have you heard the good word, brother?

Leave a comment:

• laurashayselway
    replied
    I know this is way off base guys, but I wondered if anyone knew how I could get copies of two Issues of Muscular Development I was on the cover of, as well as featured in a 35 page layout? I have the May 2002 issue, but I wanted copies of the July?? 2003 that I was in.. this is Laura Shay Selway..thanks :+)))

Leave a comment:

Working...
X