Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Q & A with IFBB Pro Men's Athlete Rep, Bob Cicherillo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KrohDaddi
    replied
    just off-hand do you know what the life expectancy for someone born in 1938 was?

Leave a comment:

• KrohDaddi
    replied
    i just had a craving for some cookies and i haven't had anything like that for a long time so i'm having some of these chocolate cream biscuits and they are made in the United Arab emirates

have you ever had chocolate cookies?

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi_
    replied
    Bob do you believe there's any truth to what is printed on that 'muscle missions' website, that there's a strong illuminati connection with the Weiders dating back to Arnold's day? do you think there could possibly have been information concerning it in Serge Nubret's book which was stopped from being released by his family after his mysterious illness and subsequent death?

Leave a comment:

• deak007
    replied
    Originally posted by chick View Post
    I think most of the stories you hear are just that...stories. Greatly exaggerated. Most of the massive dosages I've witnessed over the years have been by local amateurs with horrible genetics....they believe that the drugs will be the great equalizer...They're not.
    I have no beef with people who use anabolics/steroids because it is their choice to do so. My beef is with the people who think that some of the natural guys are on the illegal drugs when they are genetically gifted/extremely conditioned... I know that younger people are using these cause they see the enormous size and strength of Jay, Ronnie, Phil, Branch, Kai, etc... and want to be just like that, when it is such a few percentage of people actually will... Your thoughts?

BTW, I enjoy watching the last rep!! Keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• mwade18
    replied
    hey bob, are you gonna be at the ronnie coleman classic this weekend ?

hey bob, are you gonna be at the ronnie coleman classic this weekend ?

Leave a comment:

• chick
    replied
    Originally posted by -DNTS- View Post
    Bob, what do you think about massive drugs dosages, pros take, mentioned lately on the baords?

How much you've used when you were competing?

What was the most you've heard that someone is taking back then?

Thanks

I think most of the stories you hear are just that...stories. Greatly exaggerated. Most of the massive dosages I've witnessed over the years have been by local amateurs with horrible genetics....they believe that the drugs will be the great equalizer...They're not.

Leave a comment:

• -DNTS-
    replied
    Bob, what do you think about massive drugs dosages, pros take, mentioned lately on the baords?

How much you've used when you were competing?

What was the most you've heard that someone is taking back then?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• chick
    replied
    Originally posted by wave View Post
    Bob, can you please give me the link of the first episode of "The Last Rep"? I just can't find it on the website...
    Thanks a lot!!!
    It's on YouTube...

Everything will be archived here as soon as we get our own page set up

Leave a comment:

• wave
    replied
    Bob, can you please give me the link of the first episode of "The Last Rep"? I just can't find it on the website...
    Thanks a lot!!!

Leave a comment:

• chick
    replied
    Originally posted by KrohDaddi View Post
    is this you on the left?

do you remember when this was taken?
    Hmmm...yes, thats me. Not sure when...immguessing 4-5 years ago At the nationals or jr nats maybe

Leave a comment:

• chick
    replied
    Originally posted by 7point13 View Post
    Thoughts on Jason Huh ?
    huh?

Leave a comment:

• chick
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    When the IFBB makes a rule change like the one regarding how eveyone qualifies, do the bbers get a say or is it just Manion's decision?
    yes, the athletes get a say through their representatives...

Leave a comment:

• KrohDaddi
    replied
    is this you on the left?

do you remember when this was taken?

Leave a comment:

• bigmikecox
    replied
    When the IFBB makes a rule change like the one regarding how eveyone qualifies, do the bbers get a say or is it just Manion's decision?

Leave a comment:

• 7point13
    replied
    Thoughts on Jason Huh ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X