Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q & A with IFBB Pro Men's Athlete Rep, Bob Cicherillo!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    When the IFBB makes a rule change like the one regarding how eveyone qualifies, do the bbers get a say or is it just Manion's decision?
    yes, the athletes get a say through their representatives...

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by 7point13 View Post
      Thoughts on Jason Huh ?
      huh?

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by KrohDaddi View Post
        is this you on the left?



        do you remember when this was taken?
        Hmmm...yes, thats me. Not sure when...immguessing 4-5 years ago At the nationals or jr nats maybe

        Comment


        • #49
          Bob, can you please give me the link of the first episode of "The Last Rep"? I just can't find it on the website...
          Thanks a lot!!!

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by wave View Post
            Bob, can you please give me the link of the first episode of "The Last Rep"? I just can't find it on the website...
            Thanks a lot!!!
            It's on YouTube...

            Everything will be archived here as soon as we get our own page set up

            Comment


            • #51
              Bob, what do you think about massive drugs dosages, pros take, mentioned lately on the baords?

              How much you've used when you were competing?

              What was the most you've heard that someone is taking back then?

              Thanks

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by -DNTS- View Post
                Bob, what do you think about massive drugs dosages, pros take, mentioned lately on the baords?

                How much you've used when you were competing?

                What was the most you've heard that someone is taking back then?

                Thanks

                I think most of the stories you hear are just that...stories. Greatly exaggerated. Most of the massive dosages I've witnessed over the years have been by local amateurs with horrible genetics....they believe that the drugs will be the great equalizer...They're not.

                Comment


                • #53
                  hey bob, are you gonna be at the ronnie coleman classic this weekend ?

                  hey bob, are you gonna be at the ronnie coleman classic this weekend ?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by chick View Post
                    I think most of the stories you hear are just that...stories. Greatly exaggerated. Most of the massive dosages I've witnessed over the years have been by local amateurs with horrible genetics....they believe that the drugs will be the great equalizer...They're not.
                    I have no beef with people who use anabolics/steroids because it is their choice to do so. My beef is with the people who think that some of the natural guys are on the illegal drugs when they are genetically gifted/extremely conditioned... I know that younger people are using these cause they see the enormous size and strength of Jay, Ronnie, Phil, Branch, Kai, etc... and want to be just like that, when it is such a few percentage of people actually will... Your thoughts?

                    BTW, I enjoy watching the last rep!! Keep it up!
                    Instagram: Deak007

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Bob do you believe there's any truth to what is printed on that 'muscle missions' website, that there's a strong illuminati connection with the Weiders dating back to Arnold's day? do you think there could possibly have been information concerning it in Serge Nubret's book which was stopped from being released by his family after his mysterious illness and subsequent death?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        i just had a craving for some cookies and i haven't had anything like that for a long time so i'm having some of these chocolate cream biscuits and they are made in the United Arab emirates

                        have you ever had chocolate cookies?
                        http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
                        Originally posted by bolsen
                        Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          just off-hand do you know what the life expectancy for someone born in 1938 was?
                          http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
                          Originally posted by bolsen
                          Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I know this is way off base guys, but I wondered if anyone knew how I could get copies of two Issues of Muscular Development I was on the cover of, as well as featured in a 35 page layout? I have the May 2002 issue, but I wanted copies of the July?? 2003 that I was in.. this is Laura Shay Selway..thanks :+)))

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              have you heard the good word, brother?

                              http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
                              Originally posted by bolsen
                              Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Why did the NPC decide to let the top 2 in each class turn pro? Dont you think this will water down the competiton even more? I mean, the 2nd place BW isnt going to cause a big stir in the 212 class?


                                And why do you dislike womens bbing? And if you could, would you discontinue it?
                                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X