Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Q & A with IFBB Pro Men's Athlete Rep, Bob Cicherillo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chick
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Bob,

Why no 212 division at the Arnold?

THats up to the promoter...they can add it if they want

Leave a comment:

• bigmikecox
    replied
    Bob,

Why no 212 division at the Arnold?

Leave a comment:

• chick
    replied
    Originally posted by rmrae1 View Post
    Bob WHO? ahhh just kidding big guy. Hey as always it was fabulous seeing you in AZ. Question (and believe it or not it has nothing to do with WP) Who would you say you look more like your mom or dad? and what has been the greatest city/country you have ever visited?

Hard to say...little of both maybe...

Greatest City...easy answer....NY of course!

Leave a comment:

• chick
    replied
    Originally posted by wave View Post
    Hello Bob,
    just wanted you to know that I'm training at the Samson's Powerhouse Gym in your hometown, Rochester, NY. They just put up a picture of yours when you won the teenage Mr.Rochester back in the day. Are you planning to come around here one of these days? If so please let me know!
    Thanks a lot!
    Yes sir...be there in a few weeks as the 58th annual Rochester BB championships is going to be at the Civic Center once again....

Ill be there April 5-8th

Leave a comment:

• rmrae1
    replied
    Bob WHO? ahhh just kidding big guy. Hey as always it was fabulous seeing you in AZ. Question (and believe it or not it has nothing to do with WP) Who would you say you look more like your mom or dad? and what has been the greatest city/country you have ever visited?

Leave a comment:

• wave
    replied
    Hello Bob,
    just wanted you to know that I'm training at the Samson's Powerhouse Gym in your hometown, Rochester, NY. They just put up a picture of yours when you won the teenage Mr.Rochester back in the day. Are you planning to come around here one of these days? If so please let me know!
    Thanks a lot!

Leave a comment:

• chick
    replied
    Originally posted by threenabox View Post
    What is going on with Victor Martinez? Or do I need to keep searching the threads?
    I have no idea bro...

Leave a comment:

• threenabox
    replied
    What is going on with Victor Martinez? Or do I need to keep searching the threads?

Leave a comment:

• chick
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    What a Phenom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ah....you know how it is bro!

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    Originally posted by chick View Post
    as much as I try to trim it down, I still seem to hover around the 270-75 range...
    Apparently 35 years of hard training will do that.

You might want to look into CrossFit - my wife lost 20 pounds of muscle in a year doing it.

Leave a comment:

• JASON_RAMAN
    replied
    Hey Shawn,

Just wanted to give a shout out to you brother, im a huge fan of yours and your the reason i began bodybuilding your a huge inspiration and hopefully i can come down and train with you sometime.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Ray
    replied
    as much as I try to trim it down, I still seem to hover around the 270-75 range...
    What a Phenom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• chick
    replied
    Originally posted by mwade18 View Post
    Hey bob, always been a fan of yours. Your still looking as large as a house, bigger than most pros that compete. Just curious, what your weight is?

Leave a comment:

• mwade18
    replied
    weight

Hey bob, always been a fan of yours. Your still looking as large as a house, bigger than most pros that compete. Just curious, what your weight is?

Leave a comment:

• jwb
    replied
    We changed the rules last year at the Olympia meeting, adding in the Conformation of scoring Round at night

It represents 50% of the final scoring round.

Initially...it was only going to apply to the finalists...but we tweaked it as I (and others) didnt feel it was fair to not include the other competitors who could move up, or down, the placings...especially those with a mathematical chance to move into the money placings.

Top 15 participate and are scored in all Pro League finals...
    Great idea the guys 7 through 10 deserve that extra look.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X