Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q & A with IFBB Pro Men's Athlete Rep, Bob Cicherillo!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    Bob do you believe there's any truth to what is printed on that 'muscle missions' website, that there's a strong illuminati connection with the Weiders dating back to Arnold's day? do you think there could possibly have been information concerning it in Serge Nubret's book which was stopped from being released by his family after his mysterious illness and subsequent death?

    LOL....Muscle Who?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Kiwi_ View Post
      Bob do you believe there's any truth to what is printed on that 'muscle missions' website, that there's a strong illuminati connection with the Weiders dating back to Arnold's day? do you think there could possibly have been information concerning it in Serge Nubret's book which was stopped from being released by his family after his mysterious illness and subsequent death?

      LOL....Muscle Who?

      Comment


      • #63
        http://www.musclemissions.org/

        He has some videos on youtube aswell

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEOnRRUNrr0

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGFCEaxInIM

        Comment


        • #64

          Comment


          • #65
            sounds like they've got to you too..

            Comment


            • #66
              I enjoy the last rep.

              I may ask questions later. I have read some of your posts on bodybuilding.com

              Comment


              • #67
                what do pro bodybuilders eat when they travell on airoplanes?

                Comment


                • #68
                  i agree Bob, i am a competative powerlifter and have always found the guys that lift the best usually take the least ammount of drugs and in most cases could beat alot of the guys even if they were drug free.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by hillsy View Post
                    what do pro bodybuilders eat when they travell on airoplanes?
                    they eat food...

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Hey bob,

                      Great to have you on MD!

                      Can you give us any names of any up and coming amateurs you rate highly? And what do you think sets a pro apart from a good amateur? (apart from a pro card)

                      Thanks

                      Rob

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Bob

                        what advice would you give for myself who would like to give bodybuilding a shot? Ive done a natural show and now Im doing my first NPc show, hub city fitness in jackson, Tn May 26, and I use over the counter hormonals only because even though I disagree with us laws I have respect for them. I am educated and if I could legally I would do one or two cycles a year while competing. what would you say to someone who really wants to take his physque to the next level but his only option due to his personal values is to do it legally?

                        sincerely, John

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Lol

                          Originally posted by chick View Post
                          they eat food...

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Bob which are the biggest mistakes that you made when you were young and started training?

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Hi
                              I have a question about some muscle imbalance. May I get some help?

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by robw88 View Post
                                Hey bob,

                                Great to have you on MD!

                                Can you give us any names of any up and coming amateurs you rate highly? And what do you think sets a pro apart from a good amateur? (apart from a pro card)

                                Thanks

                                Rob

                                No really...I don't follow the amateurs much anymore...looks like the talent pool is getting a little thin, though..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X