Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q & A with IFBB Pro Men's Athlete Rep, Bob Cicherillo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    Bob do you believe there's any truth to what is printed on that 'muscle missions' website, that there's a strong illuminati connection with the Weiders dating back to Arnold's day? do you think there could possibly have been information concerning it in Serge Nubret's book which was stopped from being released by his family after his mysterious illness and subsequent death?

LOL....Muscle Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi_ View Post
      Bob do you believe there's any truth to what is printed on that 'muscle missions' website, that there's a strong illuminati connection with the Weiders dating back to Arnold's day? do you think there could possibly have been information concerning it in Serge Nubret's book which was stopped from being released by his family after his mysterious illness and subsequent death?

LOL....Muscle Who?

Comment

http://www.musclemissions.org/

He has some videos on youtube aswell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEOnRRUNrr0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGFCEaxInIM

Comment

Comment

sounds like they've got to you too..

Comment

I enjoy the last rep.

I may ask questions later. I have read some of your posts on bodybuilding.com

Comment

what do pro bodybuilders eat when they travell on airoplanes?

Comment

i agree Bob, i am a competative powerlifter and have always found the guys that lift the best usually take the least ammount of drugs and in most cases could beat alot of the guys even if they were drug free.

Comment

Originally posted by hillsy View Post
                    what do pro bodybuilders eat when they travell on airoplanes?
                    they eat food...

Comment

Hey bob,

Great to have you on MD!

Can you give us any names of any up and coming amateurs you rate highly? And what do you think sets a pro apart from a good amateur? (apart from a pro card)

Thanks

Rob

Comment

Bob

what advice would you give for myself who would like to give bodybuilding a shot? Ive done a natural show and now Im doing my first NPc show, hub city fitness in jackson, Tn May 26, and I use over the counter hormonals only because even though I disagree with us laws I have respect for them. I am educated and if I could legally I would do one or two cycles a year while competing. what would you say to someone who really wants to take his physque to the next level but his only option due to his personal values is to do it legally?

sincerely, John

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by chick View Post
                          they eat food...

Comment

Bob which are the biggest mistakes that you made when you were young and started training?

Comment

Hi
                              I have a question about some muscle imbalance. May I get some help?

Comment

Originally posted by robw88 View Post
                                Hey bob,

Great to have you on MD!

Can you give us any names of any up and coming amateurs you rate highly? And what do you think sets a pro apart from a good amateur? (apart from a pro card)

Thanks

Rob

No really...I don't follow the amateurs much anymore...looks like the talent pool is getting a little thin, though..

Comment

Working...
                                X