Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q and A with 8X Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pro's are a lot more active on their threads than others.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• I'm thankful for the ones that are active. It is nice to be able to have questions answered. Lol luckily for me my favorite guys are pretty damn active on the boards.

Comment

• More questions for Ronnie, please!!
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Ronnie,

3 Questions...

1) How is the supplement line doing?

2) How would you handle the stress of "being behind" on a prep? Increased cardio, reduction of cals?

3) *Most important* Being a married man, my wife is not very fond of bodybuilding. She is a public health professional who is "against" the extremes, i.e. obesity/smoking and the health risks with bodybuilding. I am currently dieting, and she has been good so far with not nagging or giving me crap for not wanting to eat out, but I fear that in say 6-8 weeks when the cals get lower, and the per se "fatigue" sets in, is when she will give me shit. What would you suggest for a way to handle the "outside" interference with ones goals?

Thanks for your responses Ron!
          Instagram: Deak007

Comment

• Great one Deak, thanks!

Comment

• Ronnie, as you've mentored Shawn Rhoden on his path to bodybuilding greatness, what are some of the road blocks, or obstacles, that you've helped him to overcome mentally and physically? Perhaps there were no obstacles; just having 8-time Mr. Olympia in his corner yelling "YEAH BUDDY!" was motivation enough! Seriously though, what has been your main roll in helping Rhoden to reach his ultimate potential?

Also, what is the name and artist of that "Yeah Buddy!" rap song that Rhoden posed to in Madrid? I want to add that to my gym mix!

Comment

• Ronnie, I read somewhere that you autographed and donated the money to the CFF (cystic fibrosis foundation) is that true? if so I have the severe mutation of CF and I am on my quest to fulfill a dream of competing on stage and I was wondering if you would want to do something like that again maybe in a different capacity? also, how is the supplement line doing? looks interesting I have read your labels and the ingredients look on point.

Comment

• when 8 times mr.olympia talks show some respect .The whole world knows about him .He is one of the legends in the sport .

Comment

• Ronnie, First off I would like to say that I am a big fan.

As a fan I am curious about some of the injuries you sustained during your career.

If you don’t mind, can you enlighten me with some answers to questions I have about your injuries.

Questions relating to Hip surgery:

1. When did you have hip surgery?
                    2. Which hip?
                    3. What was the procedure? Any replacements?
                    4. How do think the degeneration of hip(s) was caused?
                    5. Long term ramifications?

Questions relating to Neck related issues:

1. What caused your neck problem? Training related?
                    2. How many surgeries have you had on your neck?
                    Last edited by Darren V.; November 5th, 2014, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• Hello, Mr. Coleman! I just wanted to say how much I admire and respect you. I have younger sons that have begun to lift, and I have been schooling them on the greatest bodybuilder of all time. They are probably some of the only pre-teens with your poster on their wall. We tell the 7 year old not to worry about closet monsters because Big Ron is watching over them. Peace.

Comment

• Jesus people are actually asking questions thinking Ronnie checks this anymore LOL!
                        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Working...
                        X