Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q & A with IFBB PRO Mike Johnson

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Q & A with IFBB PRO Mike Johnson

    got a question for mike johnson, post it here:

    4a6bf3e2ec68c6348d9732f937766f92-d4eli2s.jpg

  • #2
    mike for how many years have you been training and how old were you when you did your first show?

    Comment


    • #3
      Started lifting when I was 17, I just turned 31 and I did my first show when I was 20.
      Believe. Behave. Become!

      Comment


      • #4
        You said before that you like to eat pretty clean all year round, but when you do cheat what's on the menu? lol
        Originally posted by Nik133

        This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

        Comment


        • #5
          Well I usually only cheat when I don't have any food prepared and I am pressed for time. So that means fast food...Wendy's double beaconator classic, fries and a root beer to drink.

          I dont drink pop (soda) and never have but when I was a kid my dad used to make root beer and bottle it in real beer bottles. My sisters and I thought we were pretty cool drinking out of beer bottles and my mom wouldn't let us leave the house because she didn't want the neighbours to think we were drinking beer lol

          Or here in Quebec there is good poutine places that serve burgers (real meat) and I usually get poutine, a big burger and a root beer.

          Even when I cheat I make sure I get enough protein, carbs and fat sugar is a bonus haha
          Believe. Behave. Become!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Iron Mike View Post
            Well I usually only cheat when I don't have any food prepared and I am pressed for time. So that means fast food...Wendy's double beaconator classic, fries and a root beer to drink.

            I dont drink pop (soda) and never have but when I was a kid my dad used to make root beer and bottle it in real beer bottles. My sisters and I thought we were pretty cool drinking out of beer bottles and my mom wouldn't let us leave the house because she didn't want the neighbours to think we were drinking beer lol

            Or here in Quebec there is good poutine places that serve burgers (real meat) and I usually get poutine, a big burger and a root beer.

            Even when I cheat I make sure I get enough protein, carbs and fat sugar is a bonus haha
            bacconators are the best!

            Comment


            • #7
              What is your offseason diet, training, and what weight do you plan to compete at for the new york pro?

              Comment


              • #8
                btw epic pic up top!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bigem250 View Post
                  What is your offseason diet, training, and what weight do you plan to compete at for the new york pro?
                  offseason diet is the same as the onseason diet, just more carbs and cheat meals

                  I'd like to be 240 on stage.
                  Believe. Behave. Become!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    mike which is your current training split routine? also, which supplements are you currently using?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
                      mike which is your current training split routine? also, which supplements are you currently using?
                      legs & calves / chest & tris / back & bis / shoulders & traps & calves / arms

                      I take iso protein, waxy maize, glutamine, creatine, bcaa's, omega 3, evening primrose oil, co-e Q10, glucosamine/chondroitin, msm, milk thistle, multi vitamin, B100, vit D.

                      All my supps are no flavour....to much crap in the fruity tasting stuff.
                      Believe. Behave. Become!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Mike is a cool cat. Thorough answers so far. Good shit.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ultimate Warrior is your favorite wrestler ?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RAWhe View Post
                            Ultimate Warrior is your favorite wrestler ?
                            as a kid yes, Warrior and Macho Man. Now I like Undertaker and Shamus.
                            Believe. Behave. Become!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              mike,do you do your own offseason and pre conest prep or do you work with some one?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X