X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q & A with IFBB PRO Mike Johnson

got a question for mike johnson, post it here:

4a6bf3e2ec68c6348d9732f937766f92-d4eli2s.jpg

mike for how many years have you been training and how old were you when you did your first show?

Comment

Started lifting when I was 17, I just turned 31 and I did my first show when I was 20.
      Believe. Behave. Become!

Comment

You said before that you like to eat pretty clean all year round, but when you do cheat what's on the menu? lol
        Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Well I usually only cheat when I don't have any food prepared and I am pressed for time. So that means fast food...Wendy's double beaconator classic, fries and a root beer to drink.

I dont drink pop (soda) and never have but when I was a kid my dad used to make root beer and bottle it in real beer bottles. My sisters and I thought we were pretty cool drinking out of beer bottles and my mom wouldn't let us leave the house because she didn't want the neighbours to think we were drinking beer lol

Or here in Quebec there is good poutine places that serve burgers (real meat) and I usually get poutine, a big burger and a root beer.

Even when I cheat I make sure I get enough protein, carbs and fat sugar is a bonus haha
          Believe. Behave. Become!

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Mike View Post
            Well I usually only cheat when I don't have any food prepared and I am pressed for time. So that means fast food...Wendy's double beaconator classic, fries and a root beer to drink.

I dont drink pop (soda) and never have but when I was a kid my dad used to make root beer and bottle it in real beer bottles. My sisters and I thought we were pretty cool drinking out of beer bottles and my mom wouldn't let us leave the house because she didn't want the neighbours to think we were drinking beer lol

Or here in Quebec there is good poutine places that serve burgers (real meat) and I usually get poutine, a big burger and a root beer.

Even when I cheat I make sure I get enough protein, carbs and fat sugar is a bonus haha
            bacconators are the best!

Comment

What is your offseason diet, training, and what weight do you plan to compete at for the new york pro?

Comment

btw epic pic up top!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigem250 View Post
                  What is your offseason diet, training, and what weight do you plan to compete at for the new york pro?
                  offseason diet is the same as the onseason diet, just more carbs and cheat meals

I'd like to be 240 on stage.
                  Believe. Behave. Become!

Comment

mike which is your current training split routine? also, which supplements are you currently using?

Comment

Originally posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
                      mike which is your current training split routine? also, which supplements are you currently using?
                      legs & calves / chest & tris / back & bis / shoulders & traps & calves / arms

I take iso protein, waxy maize, glutamine, creatine, bcaa's, omega 3, evening primrose oil, co-e Q10, glucosamine/chondroitin, msm, milk thistle, multi vitamin, B100, vit D.

All my supps are no flavour....to much crap in the fruity tasting stuff.
                      Believe. Behave. Become!

Comment

Mike is a cool cat. Thorough answers so far. Good shit.

Comment

Ultimate Warrior is your favorite wrestler ?

Comment

Originally posted by RAWhe View Post
                            Ultimate Warrior is your favorite wrestler ?
                            as a kid yes, Warrior and Macho Man. Now I like Undertaker and Shamus.
                            Believe. Behave. Become!

Comment

mike,do you do your own offseason and pre conest prep or do you work with some one?

Comment

Working...
                              X