Q and A with 2012 North American Overall Champ, Dallas McCarver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DallasMcCarver View Post
    well thats an old diet you replied to the post of, from back when I was CLUELESS and had no idea what I was doing. My current diet was posted just a few post ago, you can look back and find it and really it doesnt change that much on off days, only thing that changes is like on a leg or back day I may throw in some cheat meals or extra carbs.
    After posting I read the last few pages, saw your new diet and I thought "Damn, that diet sure looks a heck of a lot cleaner!" LOL
    Thanks for the shout back and info. Good luck and stay strong man.
    Grim

Comment

• hey Dallas, how are you doing? sorry that BAMA lost. I was hoping they would win but I have NO idea why. You need to root for AU tonight. WAR EAGLE MAN!! AJ is rooting for them and he is now wearing orange and blue color all day today. Haha! anyway, it is going to be a good game to watch. Take care man and hope you will win some of the contest this year. have a great new year man.

Comment

• Originally posted by BBWW View Post
        hey Dallas, how are you doing? sorry that BAMA lost. I was hoping they would win but I have NO idea why. You need to root for AU tonight. WAR EAGLE MAN!! AJ is rooting for them and he is now wearing orange and blue color all day today. Haha! anyway, it is going to be a good game to watch. Take care man and hope you will win some of the contest this year. have a great new year man.
        yeah... about that.. leave it to *uburn to screw up the SEC win streak and let the title go to another conference lol.

Comment

• hey dallas what on tap for you in 2014

Comment

• Hello Dallas,
            What do you think abour your new team mate Flex Lewis?

Best Greetings from germany
            Christian
            The real and only... http://www.body-xtreme.de

Comment

• it is ok, but we will be back next year but much better. although, we are the SEC champs and the IRON BOWL champs. AU is still the best and I am proud of them. lol it was a major turn around for AU. there were a lot of Bama fans who didn't care , and lot of them did care. it was mixture of all kind of emotions man. it was a great game thou. War Eagle!!

Comment

• Originally posted by christianausdemspreewald View Post
                Hello Dallas,
                What do you think abour your new team mate Flex Lewis?

Best Greetings from germany
                Christian
                I am very excited to have Flex as a team mate. He has always been a huge inspiration of mine and someone I have really always looked up to. Obviously it was a great move by BSN and I couldn't be more happy or excited about him joining the team.

Comment

• You still come to Decatur and Huntsville, or you fulltime in TN now?

Comment

• Originally posted by finxster View Post
                    You still come to Decatur and Huntsville, or you fulltime in TN now?
                    only to visit friends

Comment

• war eagle Dallas. lol. just picking on ya. how are things going? which show are you prepping up for? hope all is well man.

Comment

• Dallas,
                        When do you plan to step on stage next? I like your methodology of getting the right amount of size and such before competing next. I am a fan of you physique, so naturally I want to see it in competition... no homo.
                        Deak
                        Instagram: Deak007

Comment

• What made you switch trainers?

Comment

Working...
                          X