No announcement yet.

Q and A with 2012 North American Overall Champ, Dallas McCarver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes I am 6ft I was not but 243 at weigh ins due to some simple mistakes in the last couple of days leading up to the show, but i ate my ass off all day and the next and leaving the room before the night show I was 258.

Comment

There aint ads of you from BSN yet right?
      DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Comment

Have you always had a crazy appetite or are you gagging food down constantly feeling full? That's SO MUCH food.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasMcCarver View Post
          yes I am 6ft I was not but 243 at weigh ins due to some simple mistakes in the last couple of days leading up to the show, but i ate my ass off all day and the next and leaving the room before the night show I was 258.
          Wow! Thanks. I'm 6ft also and trying to gauge where i need to be in weight for my next comp. I was 241 at Nats and i was too small compared to those guys. Thanks brah.
          Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Comment

Originally posted by Sacrifice Without Regrets View Post
            There aint ads of you from BSN yet right?
            lol no there AINT NO ads yet lol

Comment

Originally posted by Meathead. View Post
              Have you always had a crazy appetite or are you gagging food down constantly feeling full? That's SO MUCH food.
              I have always had an aggressive appetite, but I did not start off eating like that at first the portions where slightly smaller and over time i felt that I would be more and more hungry between meals and that I could handle more food.

Comment

AINTNO indeed

Originally posted by DallasMcCarver View Post
                lol no there AINT NO ads yet lol

Comment

hey dallas with that type of food intake how much cardio are you doing to control bodyfat..understood your 21 and possible off season now in but that amount of food is by any stretch is not all used by the body..6ft or not.. congrats on the pro card and best of luck going foward

Comment

Originally posted by sanatarj View Post
                    hey dallas with that type of food intake how much cardio are you doing to control bodyfat..understood your 21 and possible off season now in but that amount of food is by any stretch is not all used by the body..6ft or not.. congrats on the pro card and best of luck going foward
                    Ill do 20-30 minutes 3 times a week maybe 4 if im feeling extra hyper, but like I said i honestly believe its much harder to under eat than it is to over train. That meaning when I train its High volume, High intensity, and as much weight as I can handle!.. Its not unusual at all for me to do a 20-25 set quad workout and return and put in just as much sets in hams that night, or for example my back workout two days ago was somewhere around 27 sets maybe more.

Comment

Just read your blog, you must've seen what Shawn Rhoden did at Tampa and Dallas this year and he wants to replicate it.

Dallas in Dallas doing europa Dallas, Good luck!

Comment

hey dallas the amounts listed are pre-cooked weights yes? whats your daily macros that you are shooting for in a training day plus cardio?

Comment

hey man, just wondering what you did for work when you were getting ready for the NA's?

I saw in an other thread you said you were working 45 hours a week and I do long hours too in heavy industry and sometimes I think it would be so much easier if I sat behind a desk or something lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bill2 View Post
                            hey dallas the amounts listed are pre-cooked weights yes? whats your daily macros that you are shooting for in a training day plus cardio?
                            No man those are post cooked weights of the meats. The only pre cooked stuff is the grits veggies and rice.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdealbaby View Post
                              hey man, just wondering what you did for work when you were getting ready for the NA's?

I saw in an other thread you said you were working 45 hours a week and I do long hours too in heavy industry and sometimes I think it would be so much easier if I sat behind a desk or something lol.
                              I was a fleet manager for a trucking company.

Comment

Hey Dallas! I was just wondering where I could find an MD red cap like the one you had on in the picture with your blog #1 Eat Clean and Train Dirty. I checked the MD Store and they only had a black cap that looked nothing like that one. I'm actually logged in under my husband's name because I want to get this for him for Christmas. Thanks, LSouthard

Comment

Working...
                                X