Q & A with Aaron Clark!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q & A with Aaron Clark!

After winning his pro card at the 2012 USA's, Aaron jumped right into the deep end of the pool by way of the 2013 New York Pro. He placed a impressive 4th in the 212 division with many arguing he deserved higher. Fast forwarding to today, we are pleased to call him a MD athlete & he is here to answer YOUR Questions!

AARON2.jpg

FIRE AWAY

Saw your recent offseason pics you look great.

WHat does a typical offseason meal schedule look for you?
    2013 British Columbia Heavyweight and Overall Champion.

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyO View Post
      Saw your recent offseason pics you look great.

WHat does a typical offseason meal schedule look for you?
      In the offseason I eat almost what I want with certain macros in mind. I have a fast metabolism, so I eat a lot of high calorie food. My protein sources I stick to for the most part are extra lean ground turkey, extra lean ground beef, egg whites, and whey isolate. That being said I have cheat meals daily in the offseason.

Comment

Glad to see this thread going, Aaron has a lot to offer.
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Clark View Post
          In the offseason I eat almost what I want with certain macros in mind. I have a fast metabolism, so I eat a lot of high calorie food. My protein sources I stick to for the most part are extra lean ground turkey, extra lean ground beef, egg whites, and whey isolate. That being said I have cheat meals daily in the offseason.
          what macros exactly? can you be more specific maybe posting a typical day with meals? we are curious about..

Comment

Whats your typical weight split like, and do you usually only work muscles once every 7 days?

Also, what supplements do you use regularly? Protein, pre workouts, aminos, etc?

Comment

Aaron, how long do you plan on staying in the 212 division?

Comment

at 240 how big do you want to get? and what are your stats at this size?

Comment

Originally posted by bill2 View Post
                  what macros exactly? can you be more specific maybe posting a typical day with meals? we are curious about..
                  My offseason isn't very regimented usually... I dont have a written diet right now.

The things I do keep track of are the macros of my pre- workout meal and intra workout shake.
                  I have been doing 75g protein with 75g carbs pre, and drinking a shake with 45g protein and 180g carbs during training.

Comment

My offseason isn't very regimented usually... I dont have a written diet right now.

The things I do keep track of are the macros of my pre- workout meal and intra workout shake.
                    I have been doing 75g protein with 75g carbs pre, and drinking a shake with 45g protein and 180g carbs during training.
                    Is that a "assisted" pre/intra protocol? How long have you used this method? Do you use something similar pre contest?

Comment

what carbs/protein do you use intra? I remembe you saying you only did it time to time because it gave you digestive problems. Did you find some good sources that agree with you while training?

Comment

Originally posted by FLIP View Post
                        Is that a "assisted" pre/intra protocol? How long have you used this method? Do you use something similar pre contest?
                        Not quite sure what you mean by assisted? This is only something I would do during the offseason to maximize my caloric intake... Pre-contest I usually drink just water during my training.

Comment

Originally posted by SideShowDoc View Post
                          what carbs/protein do you use intra? I remembe you saying you only did it time to time because it gave you digestive problems. Did you find some good sources that agree with you while training?
                          Recently I have been drinking ABB's XXL rtds... They go down really easy for me and are made with whey isolate.

Comment

Hey aaron!

What do you think about benchpressing?

Do you rather start with something like incline dumbells instead of the flat bench?

For buildling mass

Comment

what meat and carbs do you eat when your prepping for a show?

Comment

Working...
                              X