No announcement yet.

Q & A with Aaron Clark!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a bump for this thread - Aaron is here to help!!!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Aaron, I remember seeing you compete at the Maryland show a couple of years ago, I said to my buddy when you walked out, "Shit that guy won." Cool to see someone from the DMV doing well and congrats on the sponsorship with GEAR.

Comment

Originally posted by quadzillaharris View Post
        Aaron, I remember seeing you compete at the Maryland show a couple of years ago, I said to my buddy when you walked out, "Shit that guy won." Cool to see someone from the DMV doing well and congrats on the sponsorship with GEAR.
        Thank you man! That show was my "testing the waters" show to get back into competitive bodybuilding... Glad I can represent the DMV!

Comment

What was your routine when you was a beginner and i think live close by to you maybe one day. I can get a workout in with you and show me some things if possible thanks.

Comment

Aaron what is your typical training split and what sort of training split would you recommend for somebody to put size on training 4 days a week.

Comment

Originally posted by tpw View Post
              What was your routine when you was a beginner and i think live close by to you maybe one day. I can get a workout in with you and show me some things if possible thanks.
              When I first started training I remember doing more circuit-like workouts... Doing full body workouts every other day. Obviously I soon grew out of that
              what gym do you usually train at??

Comment

Originally posted by S30NYL View Post
                Aaron what is your typical training split and what sort of training split would you recommend for somebody to put size on training 4 days a week.
                I think that really depends on the persons physique and hat strong/weak points they posses from the start. Taking that out of the equation though I would most likely reccomend something like this:
                workout 1- quads and hamstrings
                workout 2- chest and triceps
                workout 3- back and biceps
                workout 4- shoulders, abs, calves.

Comment

It was nice meeting you this weekend. I appreciate you talking to me for a little bit. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the Arnold.

Comment

WHat does your split look like when you train siz days a week.

You mentioned drinking egg whites instead of whey. Does whey mess with your stomach? Do you specifically take any supplements for digestion??

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshop View Post
                      Aaron, how long do you plan on staying in the 212 division?
                      I am curious about this is as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X