Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q and A with Team MD's Juan Morel!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Congrats to your boy Akim - yet another pro from your NYC crew!
    Thanks Ron we are really proud of him he worked really hard

    Comment


    • Watsuppp broothaaa
      As a rule of thumb how do you calculate how many calories you need to consume to maintain your weight ?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by charles david View Post
        Watsuppp broothaaa
        As a rule of thumb how do you calculate how many calories you need to consume to maintain your weight ?
        Sorry to hijack - but there is no way to calculate that. Write down everything you eat, and total up the cals. If you are losing weight, you need to add cals. If you are maintaining your bodyweight, that's the right amount of cals. If you are gaining weight, you know you are eating more than maintenance amount of cals. It's not that complicated.
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by charles david View Post
          Watsuppp broothaaa
          As a rule of thumb how do you calculate how many calories you need to consume to maintain your weight ?
          I honestly never count how many calories I'm consuming weather in pre contest or offseason. When I'm bulking I just make sure I eat at least 6 to 7 times and I make sure each meal is really high calories I don't try to eat clean when I'm bulking. When I'm precontest I just take out the junk food and eat 7 meals

          Comment


          • Charles, you ask every detail of what these guys eat down to the exact calories, how much cardio they do, etc. You need to understand what they do has NO RELEVANCE at all to what you, a tall, young, natural guy with average genetics, should do. Guys like Juan and Jose are not like you or me, they are true genetic FREAKS.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

            Comment


            • HI Juan quick question...since my shoulders are weak bodypart and back legs and arms strong...do you think this split is good:
              mon shoulders
              tue arms
              wen legs calves
              thu chest and (1 exercise for front and side delt) and 2 for triceps
              fri back,traps and 2 for biceps calves
              sat off
              repeat... I also have arms and calves twice per week

              and one more question do you think that the inner chest can be stimulated into growth cus my inner chest sucks,outer,upper and lower is good!!
              THANKS

              Comment


              • Originally posted by kemox View Post
                HI Juan quick question...since my shoulders are weak bodypart and back legs and arms strong...do you think this split is good:
                mon shoulders
                tue arms
                wen legs calves
                thu chest and (1 exercise for front and side delt) and 2 for triceps
                fri back,traps and 2 for biceps calves
                sat off
                repeat... I also have arms and calves twice per week

                and one more question do you think that the inner chest can be stimulated into growth cus my inner chest sucks,outer,upper and lower is good!!
                THANKS
                The split looks good I don't see anything wrong with it I say do a lot of laterals maybe about 3 different types of lateral exercises and do behind the neck presses, and lots of volume!! As for chest I do believe you can work the inner chest exercises like chest busters or close grip presses and sqeezing at the top part of the motion can improve in that area

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
                  The split looks good I don't see anything wrong with it I say do a lot of laterals maybe about 3 different types of lateral exercises and do behind the neck presses, and lots of volume!! As for chest I do believe you can work the inner chest exercises like chest busters or close grip presses and sqeezing at the top part of the motion can improve in that area
                  wooow you answered very fast ....thanks for the advice...about the 3 different types of lateral exercises did you mean 3 types of laterals like standing dumbbel,seated dumbbel raise and machine raise OR 3 exercises that hits side delt like raises,upright rows etc ???

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by kemox View Post
                    wooow you answered very fast ....thanks for the advice...about the 3 different types of lateral exercises did you mean 3 types of laterals like standing dumbbel,seated dumbbel raise and machine raise OR 3 exercises that hits side delt like raises,upright rows etc ???
                    Yeah 3 types of laterals like standing than sitting and some one are laterals..

                    Comment


                    • Hey Jua, your looking sick!

                      Just a quick question, what does your post workout shake look like? and how long after will you consume a solid meal and what does it usually consist of?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ghetz View Post
                        Hey Jua, your looking sick!

                        Just a quick question, what does your post workout shake look like? and how long after will you consume a solid meal and what does it usually consist of?
                        Wasup brother thank you!! I don't do shakes after my workout I have whole meal I eat 8oz ground beef and 2 cups of rice

                        Comment


                        • When you say 2 cups rice you mean cooked or raw ?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by charles david View Post
                            When you say 2 cups rice you mean cooked or raw ?
                            Cooked

                            Comment


                            • Bro your vids are real shit! Any new ones in the works

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sanatarj View Post
                                Bro your vids are real shit! Any new ones in the works
                                THANKS BRO! AFTER THE O I WILL TRY AND GET ONE IN!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X