Q and A with Team MD's Juan Morel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 28tony View Post
    You guys are THE ELITE to be able to eat Pizza hut and mcdonalds and not turn into fat blobs..lol...If I eat mcdonals I turn fat instantly..lol

Looking forward to seeing this super crazy anabolic coma inducing cheat meal(s)....
    lol normally i dont eat as much as i have been as of late but i have to get the calories down to bring my physique to where it needs to be to get into the winners circle! juan is right tho. normally my offseasons look too similar to my precontest diets and i think that may hinder the progress i could be making if i just worried less about staying leaner and just got the calories down! needless to say you guys wont be seeing much guest posing from me this year.....lmao

Comment

Originally posted by bigoso View Post
      What's up John and Juan......all my NY homies always shit on chain- restaurant pizza.
      Like my Bro Jon said we love our NY pizza but also love Pizza Hut cause everything else you can get there besides the Pizza!! They have extremely good wings one of the best I ever tasted but than that's my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Delarosa View Post
        lol normally i dont eat as much as i have been as of late but i have to get the calories down to bring my physique to where it needs to be to get into the winners circle! juan is right tho. normally my offseasons look too similar to my precontest diets and i think that may hinder the progress i could be making if i just worried less about staying leaner and just got the calories down! needless to say you guys wont be seeing much guest posing from me this year.....lmao
        So we getting this on film tomorrow?

Comment

juan whats your honest take on the RAMY EFFECT..soooooo much smoke being blown and some already have him 3rd at the big show..how you gonna deal with this...you guys have me craving a big mac....YOU SUCK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sanatarj View Post
            juan whats your honest take on the RAMY EFFECT..soooooo much smoke being blown and some already have him 3rd at the big show..how you gonna deal with this...you guys have me craving a big mac....YOU SUCK!!!
            I got to see this freak in person and thats exactly what he is a freak he has a ton of potention and i def see him top 5 at the O... as how am i gonna deal with him lol!! well i'm just gonna focus on me and improving every show i believe everyone is beatable especially if they are off.. with that said we will be competing for years to come and i believe there might be shows where he win and others where i win..

Comment

Originally posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
              I got to see this freak in person and thats exactly what he is a freak he has a ton of potention and i def see him top 5 at the O... as how am i gonna deal with him lol!! well i'm just gonna focus on me and improving every show i believe everyone is beatable especially if they are off.. with that said we will be competing for years to come and i believe there might be shows where he win and others where i win..
              I saw the vid were you were next to him and just waved and walked away!!LMAO..thats were the question came from...thanks juan and we need more vids brother

Comment

I saw the vid were you were next to him and just waved and walked away!!LMAO..thats were the question came from...thanks juan and we need more vids brother
                I was just having fun onstage wanted to get people laughing it worked lol!! but as for me getting onstage next to him and hitting shots i have no problem with that!! there should be a few videos coming shortly i did a leg video about 3 weeks ago and a back video last week with Jon Delarosa.. i believe they will be posting the pretty soon..

Comment

great keep it coming bro good stuff.. thanks for taking the time
                  Originally posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
                  I was just having fun onstage wanted to get people laughing it worked lol!! but as for me getting onstage next to him and hitting shots i have no problem with that!! there should be a few videos coming shortly i did a leg video about 3 weeks ago and a back video last week with Jon Delarosa.. i believe they will be posting the pretty soon..

Comment

great keep it coming bro good stuff.. thanks for taking the time
                    Anytime!

Comment

Juan. How much cardio off season and pre contest do you do? Always in great condition

Comment

Originally posted by stax View Post
                        Juan. How much cardio off season and pre contest do you do? Always in great condition
                        PRE Contest i do 30 min 6 days a week and last 4 weeks if needed i bump it up to 20 min twice a day 6 days.. offseason i might do it 30 min 3 times a week but there have been offseason where i didn't do one but of cardio.. if i do cardio in the offseason is more for being healthy and helping me get all my food down rather than being lean, i focus on just getting as huge as possible in the offseason

Comment

Juan it is really great to have you here.I was amazed with you in NY Pro and i think that you have very good potential!
                          Please keep on posting and it would be nice more videos to follow.
                          I will be expecting your cheat meal video,it will be fun!
                          Keep up the good work!

Comment

Hi Juan. Can you give us a sample diet to get lean and shredded. It doesn't have to be detailed.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by No Fear View Post
                              Juan it is really great to have you here.I was amazed with you in NY Pro and i think that you have very good potential!
                              Please keep on posting and it would be nice more videos to follow.
                              I will be expecting your cheat meal video,it will be fun!
                              Keep up the good work!
                              Thank you it is a pleasure being here.. no worries i wont stop posting i love interacting with fans and friends... we will definetly try and record one of my cheat meals today!

Comment

Originally posted by Portillo. View Post
                                Hi Juan. Can you give us a sample diet to get lean and shredded. It doesn't have to be detailed.

Thanks!
                                i'm assuming it would be my diet for getting shredded.. as my diet can change day to day i have a total of 7 to 8 meals a day protein is about 440 carbs right now are being rotated as 600 my low day and my cheat day which i dont count that go way over 1000... fats are 250.. my carb sources on clean days are cream of rice, white rice, sweet potato, and brown rice as far as protein goes i eat eggs both whole and whites, chicken, red meat, turkey burgers, and shrimp, as far as fats i eat almonds, mac oil, and p28 pb

Comment

Working...
                                X