No announcement yet.

Q and A with Team MD's Juan Morel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and get a website up and running and start selling some apparel!

Comment

• Originally posted by NaturalLoco View Post
      What's your training split like at the moment.. do you still like doing your two a day sessions from time to time?
      Yeah I always keep the same splits and always train twice a day 5 days out the week I love to train so it's hard for me to stay away from the gym. Sunday's is ham sand quads Mondays is chest bus and tris Tuesday is back and shoulder and Wednesday repeat.
      Originally posted by NaturalLoco View Post
      Oh and get a website up and running and start selling some apparel!
      I actually have a site but I don't sell my apparel thru the site I need to start lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
        Yeah I always keep the same splits and always train twice a day 5 days out the week I love to train so it's hard for me to stay away from the gym. Sunday's is ham sand quads Mondays is chest bus and tris Tuesday is back and shoulder and Wednesday repeat.

I actually have a site but I don't sell my apparel thru the site I need to start lol
        Thanks for the reply as always.. lol get that going if you have the time.. I'm sure you will make some decent sales!

Comment

• Hi Juan? What foods do you carb up on typically before pre judging? Does the pizza, ice cream, burgers etc. work well for someone who has a fast metabolism?

Comment

• What's up Juan! It's your boy Bully God here, checking in on you.. how are you feeling as the weeks/days get closer to the O!? overall energy is good? Do you think that's because this is your full time job, so you can rest up as needed when energy is low?? Hell does your energy even get low during prep??
            Youre an amateur. In every sense. -Chick to TonyK

Comment

Working...
            X