Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bully God
    replied
    What's up Juan! It's your boy Bully God here, checking in on you.. how are you feeling as the weeks/days get closer to the O!? overall energy is good? Do you think that's because this is your full time job, so you can rest up as needed when energy is low?? Hell does your energy even get low during prep??

Leave a comment:

• mozza
    replied
    Hi Juan? What foods do you carb up on typically before pre judging? Does the pizza, ice cream, burgers etc. work well for someone who has a fast metabolism?

Leave a comment:

• NaturalLoco
    replied
    Originally posted by JUAN-DIESEL View Post
    Yeah I always keep the same splits and always train twice a day 5 days out the week I love to train so it's hard for me to stay away from the gym. Sunday's is ham sand quads Mondays is chest bus and tris Tuesday is back and shoulder and Wednesday repeat.

I actually have a site but I don't sell my apparel thru the site I need to start lol
    Thanks for the reply as always.. lol get that going if you have the time.. I'm sure you will make some decent sales!

Leave a comment:

• JUAN-DIESEL
    replied
    Originally posted by NaturalLoco View Post
    What's your training split like at the moment.. do you still like doing your two a day sessions from time to time?
    Yeah I always keep the same splits and always train twice a day 5 days out the week I love to train so it's hard for me to stay away from the gym. Sunday's is ham sand quads Mondays is chest bus and tris Tuesday is back and shoulder and Wednesday repeat.
    Oh and get a website up and running and start selling some apparel!
    I actually have a site but I don't sell my apparel thru the site I need to start lol

Leave a comment:

• NaturalLoco
    replied
    Oh and get a website up and running and start selling some apparel!

Leave a comment:

• NaturalLoco
    replied
    What's your training split like at the moment.. do you still like doing your two a day sessions from time to time?

Leave a comment:

• Bully God
    replied
    I get them from CJ suits here is the web site

thanks my man! Happy 4th to you and the family!

Leave a comment:

• JUAN-DIESEL
    replied
    http://cynthia-james.com

Leave a comment:

• JUAN-DIESEL
    replied
    Originally posted by Bully God View Post
    Hey Juan - where do you get your posing trunks from? I'm not prepping till January but I'd like to be way ahead of the game this time for my next show and my current trunks were good but I'd like to check out a few others...
    I get them from CJ suits here is the web site

Leave a comment:

• Bully God
    replied
    Hey Juan - where do you get your posing trunks from? I'm not prepping till January but I'd like to be way ahead of the game this time for my next show and my current trunks were good but I'd like to check out a few others...

Leave a comment:

• NaturalLoco
    replied
    We dont train the much anymore, since we are in different gyms... we tried to training together at least twice a month but became a pain in the butt with the traveling to train together
    Yeah that's fair enough.. not many pros train like you guys!! All the best for the O

Leave a comment:

• JUAN-DIESEL
    replied
    Hey Juan hope you're well.. Just curious if you still train with Akim Williams from time to time.. I remember watching videos with you guys in the past when you where both up and coming and it was always heavy and intense!!..
    We dont train the much anymore, since we are in different gyms... we tried to training together at least twice a month but became a pain in the butt with the traveling to train together

Leave a comment:

• NaturalLoco
    replied
    Hey Juan hope you're well.. Just curious if you still train with Akim Williams from time to time.. I remember watching videos with you guys in the past when you where both up and coming and it was always heavy and intense!!..

Leave a comment:

• chris250
    replied
    I use to train leg like a powerlifter, kept my rep low very very heavy weight and used ppotential was thereifting form so yeah I s strong but I never had a pump in my legs. So I switched to higher volume high reps and changed my form an I started seeing results immediately. I believe in consuming BCAAs intra workout. I don't hve a shake after my workout I have a solid meal.. Before my workout I have a solid Meal I actually do not do any shakes closest thing to that is my Intra workout drink which are BCAA's
    Thanks for the info...
    I remember seeing you compete the first time at Jr. NATS in 07, or 08..But i remember that you stood out. That the potential was there, and if you brought up your legs you wouldve been in the top 5 there. (I think you got 7th?)...but i remember that show...

Great job this year....best of luck

Leave a comment:

• JUAN-DIESEL
    replied
    Originally posted by chris250 View Post
    Juan,

A few post back. (About 4 pages back ) You said, you use to train legs wrong. What do you mean by that statement? For you what is the right way to train legs to get the improvements you had this year?

Also are you big into intra workout drinks (carbs, bcaa)?
    Do you feel intra workout shakes are nessesary? Or just have a balanced pre workout meal. Then a post workout shake, then meal at home?
    I use to train leg like a powerlifter, kept my rep low very very heavy weight and used power lifting form so yeah I s strong but I never had a pump in my legs. So I switched to higher volume high reps and changed my form an I started seeing results immediately. I believe in consuming BCAAs intra workout. I don't hve a shake after my workout I have a solid meal.. Before my workout I have a solid Meal I actually do not do any shakes closest thing to that is my Intra workout drink which are BCAA's

Leave a comment:

Working...
X