Q & A with IFBB Pro, Justin Compton!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q & A with IFBB Pro, Justin Compton!

Ask IFBB Pro, Justin Compton Questions Here:_________!

Unknown.jpeg

Justin, welcome to MD huge fan of yours brother. Can you give an example of a typical day eating for you 12 weeks out from a show? What do you think was the biggest contributing factor in your improvements over the past few years?

Comment

Hello MD members! I am happy to be here and give back to our bodybuilding community!

FLIP - 12 weeks out is usually when I start cutting things back on my diet. Every year it has been slightly different depending on how I am looking but this past prep at 12 weeks out I was eating about 6500-7000 calories. I don't remember the exact diet, but my food was very simply: oatmeal, brown rice, white rice, yams, red potatoes as my carb sources and I eat 90/10 ground beef(sometimes sirloin steak), chicken, and whey isolate as my protein and my fats come from oils at that time. I cut the fats back and switch over to my fish as I get closer to showtime but again, it all depends on how my body is responding!

Comment

Hey Justin, do you think food and certain exercises or wearing a belt will contribute to a smaller waist?

Thanks Justin.

Comment

Justin,
          When did you starting training for bodybuilding? For 25 years old you have the mass of a 15 year vet! Also do you have a coach/guru helping with your prep or do you typically do it on your own?

Comment

YoungOX - I rarely ever wear a belt, so I can't say that is an attritubing factor. As for food, everyone will respond differently on this. I feel food can definately distend the stomach if you are trying to force yourself to eat something that doesn't agree with your GI tract. I have played around with different foods long enough to know what works better for me than others. Example, I can handle some almonds here and there, but if I eat them daily, its not a good scene. However, cashews and peanut butter, great, no issues at all. If the stomach is distending then you may need to look into changing up the diet some.

Jmuscle - I started playing with weights when I was 15, giving me 10 years of "weight training". I started getting very serious with bodybuilding at 18 when I entereted into my first show. As for coaches, I have had various coaches over the years, all of which I have the upmost respect for as none of them has let me down, but at this current moment in time I am doing my own thing.

Comment

hello justin! what macros are you shooting for for off season and how much cardio are you doing? thanks bro..if you could give us a typical day with meals including supps would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by bill2 View Post
                hello justin! what macros are you shooting for for off season and how much cardio are you doing? thanks bro..if you could give us a typical day with meals including supps would be great!
                I feel the body is a creature of habit so it needs a constant change to keep moving in the proper direction. That being said, I am constantly manipulating my diet. I change it based on what it needs, wether the food needs to go up or not. Also, I don't like the idea of "macros" as too many people are falling into the "fitting their macros" plan when they need to focus on mircos IMO. My diet will change around every few days but to give you an example, here is todays plan

Meal 1: 6 whole eggs, 1.25c oats, 2/3c quinoa flakes, 5oz blueberries
                Meal 2: 8oz Turkey, 2.5c Brown Rice
                Meal 3: 5oz Bison, 1 whole wheat bun, 1.5c white rice, 1 cup kidney beans
                Meal 4: 50g Whey isolate, 3/4c cream of rice
                Meal 5: 5oz Beef, 14oz Yam
                Meal 6: 8oz Chicken, 17oz Yellow potato, 1 tablespoon mac nut oil
                Meal 7: 4oz Pork, 1c plain greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons almond butter

I also do pre and intra shakes as well

Tomorrow is LEG DAY, so all of this will change

Comment

justin why do you eat pork? srs question btw

i thought this was bad for anyone especially bb'ers
                  The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
                  ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
                  DLB < superman
                  SWR < tranny
                  Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
                  Rocky tranny fucker
                  Noel fucker => can't help bray
                  Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
                  ritch the swim bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by alexxxxx View Post
                    justin why do you eat pork? srs question btw

i thought this was bad for anyone especially bb'ers
                    I like to keep a variety of sources on all my food. This isn't a staple so to say in my diet. I always get the pork loin center cut though, the leanest I can get, and I will also do some hand trimming of the meat as well. Pork has always been a food I loved so in my offseason I incorporate it.

Comment

alright thanks! You looks great man amazing !
                      The faggot list:

Silly <gaylord
                      ViciousVagina forever buttfucking
                      DLB < superman
                      SWR < tranny
                      Bogdi P the Romanian buttwarrior, loves lorenzo
                      Rocky tranny fucker
                      Noel fucker => can't help bray
                      Lorenzo > likes Romanians up his butt
                      ritch the swim bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by alexxxxx View Post
                        alright thanks! You looks great man amazing !

Thanks Alex!

Comment

Hi Justin!

Can You tell ,whats in the pre and intra workout shake? And if you have carbs in the intrashake , do you using it when you dieting too? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Atisbody View Post
                            Hi Justin!

Can You tell ,whats in the pre and intra workout shake? And if you have carbs in the intrashake , do you using it when you dieting too? Thanks!
                            I usually have 50-70 carbs in each shake. I mix bcaa in them as well! As for dieting, I never drink a pre-shake, but I will do an intra shake for sure, but as I get closer to the show and putting the final touches on, I may have to drop it out depending on how sharp I am but I keep it in pretty close to showtime I feel it keeps me fuller

Comment

Justin, which training approach do you typically follow? Hiit,volume, etc

Comment

Working...
                              X