Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q & A with IFBB Pro, Justin Compton!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by lachu543 View Post
    Justin, how Your diet looks like now? :-)

    How many days a week do You train? Do You do cardio? :-)

    5 Days per week, and no cardio

    Calories 4800, protein 400, carbs 490, fat 130

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
      Justin, your back seems to be improving, what changes has introduced in training?
      I still train it twice per week high volume as always. The only thing I recall doing much differently is using alot more underhand pull and row movements rather than overhand. That and I've backed off the weight itself so that instead of doing a forceful contraction and a slow negative I do somewhat a slowly controlled contraction along with slower negative too

      Comment


      • Hi Justin from Spain. I've been there watching bodybuilding for 30 year and and thanks or because of this I can see and guess who can be the real talent in this sport. You are one of those few chosen.

        My questions are: What is the reason you do not compete in this year's MO?
        and the next cuestion: Are you aware that you can win the competition ( M.O.) in the next two or three years?

        Congratulations on your work and thanks in advance. You ar a great ispiration for al the people of this hard sport.

        Your lines are impeccable and hardest're a very tough opponent even for larger or complete as Ramy or Heath.

        Sorry for my poor English translation supported by google. Thanks Justin and Congratulations.
        Last edited by raeshealth; June 28th, 2015, 04:26 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by raeshealth View Post
          Hi Justin from Spain. I've been there watching bodybuilding for 30 year and and thanks or because of this I can see and guess who can be the real talent in this sport. You are one of those few chosen.

          My questions are: What is the reason you do not compete in this year's MO?
          and the next cuestion: Are you aware that you can win the competition ( M.O.) in the next two or three years?

          Congratulations on your work and thanks in advance. You ar a great ispiration for al the people of this hard sport.

          Your lines are impeccable and hardest're a very tough opponent even for larger or complete as Ramy or Heath.

          Sorry for my poor English translation supported by google. Thanks Justin and Congratulations.
          I chose to sit this years Olympia out for the same reasons as last year. I feel there is still alot of refinements that my physique needs to be compared at that level. I don't want to go into a competition with any doubt in my mind and I feel my body still needs to mature more before being compared to the best in the world.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by justincompton View Post
            I chose to sit this years Olympia out for the same reasons as last year. I feel there is still alot of refinements that my physique needs to be compared at that level. I don't want to go into a competition with any doubt in my mind and I feel my body still needs to mature more before being compared to the best in the world.


            Thank you very much for your quick reply. Glad to know that you are an athlete who leaves nothing to chance and works calmly and objectively. I wish him the greatest success and do not forget what I put to him the second question jajajaj

            I will follow with great interest the evolution and interesting and intelligent workouts and his appearance in this event.

            Comment


            • Hi Justin,

              Thanks for the previous reply. New questions.

              1. What got you started with bodybuilding and is turning pro and winning Mr O the only two goals an amateur wants to achieve in their entire bodybuilding career?
              2. What are you measurements both during competition and off season?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by muscleslave View Post
                Hi Justin,

                Thanks for the previous reply. New questions.

                1. What got you started with bodybuilding and is turning pro and winning Mr O the only two goals an amateur wants to achieve in their entire bodybuilding career?
                2. What are you measurements both during competition and off season?

                1) as an amateur, a bodybuilder should not even think about winning the MO he would just focus on trying to turn pro, and that was my intentions. As a pro, I just want to continue succeeding and go as far as I can in the sport. MO would be nice someday, and I will give it everything I got so we shall see but more importantly its being the best you can because you cannot control how everyone else is going to look.

                2) I have no clue, i stopped measurements years ago, occassionally I'll measure a certain bodypart if I get asked enough but its been a long time and honestly it doesn't matter because its about look not the number

                Comment


                • Originally posted by justincompton View Post
                  I still train it twice per week high volume as always. The only thing I recall doing much differently is using alot more underhand pull and row movements rather than overhand. That and I've backed off the weight itself so that instead of doing a forceful contraction and a slow negative I do somewhat a slowly controlled contraction along with slower negative too
                  Good Justin. Little changes can be do great differences.

                  You have tricks to fight hunger in diet pre-competition?
                  http://betionastore.es/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
                    Good Justin. Little changes can be do great differences.

                    You have tricks to fight hunger in diet pre-competition?


                    I dont have any answer to that one other than to just suffer thru it. For me, its mentally easy to deal with, if you really monitor your progess and see yourself leaning out every day, you can remember that every time the hunger catchs up to you and know what your doing is worth it moreso than eating extra food

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by justincompton View Post
                      I dont have any answer to that one other than to just suffer thru it. For me, its mentally easy to deal with, if you really monitor your progess and see yourself leaning out every day, you can remember that every time the hunger catchs up to you and know what your doing is worth it moreso than eating extra food
                      My mind is shit, makes me tricks to relax and I eat more of the account. I'm not going to look in the mirror or using the scale, and I'll just have a picture where I look with fat, it should work, lol

                      Thanks bro!
                      http://betionastore.es/

                      Comment


                      • Hi Justin Compton,

                        I noticed that you don't carb cycle but instead you keep your carb at a constant and reduce gradually.
                        1) How many refeed days will you have during the week?
                        2) Will your refeed days be the same amout of carbs as offseason?
                        3) How do you schedule your refeed days. Is it on major bodyparts days like legs or just when you feel flat?
                        The Size Game Podcast www.thesizegame.com | instagram.com/banjidemayji

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Banji DeMayji View Post
                          Hi Justin Compton,

                          I noticed that you don't carb cycle but instead you keep your carb at a constant and reduce gradually.
                          1) How many refeed days will you have during the week?
                          2) Will your refeed days be the same amout of carbs as offseason?
                          3) How do you schedule your refeed days. Is it on major bodyparts days like legs or just when you feel flat?
                          You sort of answered your own questions in the first statement. I do my best to keep carbs steady and constant and never use refeeds. I don't have a certain number of times or a certain amount of carbs as I try to steer away from it in prep and offseason. I have a cheat meal here and there in offseason. In prep, NEVER cheat meal. When and IF I do a refeed its just due to being too flat and losing too much too quick, never on a scheduled day, could be arms could be legs I never play for anything I play it all by ear

                          Comment


                          • you believe in the high-intensity aerobic understand that when in full season every day. ever applies the high intensity aerobic exercise? or just do a moderate pace forever? how long once or twice a day?

                            Believe in the weight training with the abdominal area for relief of the area? Few sets applies and that weekly?

                            .
                            few times a week works the calf muscle. It works directly forearm? Thank you very much for answering

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by raeshealth View Post
                              you believe in the high-intensity aerobic understand that when in full season every day. ever applies the high intensity aerobic exercise? or just do a moderate pace forever? how long once or twice a day?

                              Believe in the weight training with the abdominal area for relief of the area? Few sets applies and that weekly?

                              .
                              few times a week works the calf muscle. It works directly forearm? Thank you very much for answering

                              Not quite sure I get what your asking but I will try to answer these to the best of my understanding.

                              Cardio: I believe it can be diet based. If your doing a keto style diet I dont' suggest High Intensity. When your doing several carbs I would suggest moderate to high intensity but still not HIIT style.

                              Abs? I would suggest training them twice per week

                              Calves I train every other day. Forearms, never

                              Comment


                              • Do you ever have a deload week/off week from weights during contest prep?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X