X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q and A with Team MD's Nick Trigili

Originally posted by nicholastrig View Post
    can you name a specific hat you are referring to ? otherwise i shop at LIDS
    to be honest I mean every hat.. when you're training, when you taking pictures.. cause of u I started to train with hats too

Comment

• ^^^ dude that's kinda weird nick's going to need an order or protection
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhTBVT7X0s Kenny Powers

Comment

• Wait this dude also put a heart up at the end of one of his post to you haha uh oh
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhTBVT7X0s Kenny Powers

Comment

• hey nick, how long did it take before you could do any training, specifically chest training, after your surgery? what did your doctor say and did you actually follow what he said? thanks

Comment

• Hey Nick - what's up man? Listen I have a funny question. About my chest one is bigger than the other which is strange. So has this happen to u? If so, do you work on the one that needs work to get it even ? All unilateral exercises on that one pec - right ? That's it man! Have a GREAT day!

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.cheese View Post
              hey nick, how long did it take before you could do any training, specifically chest training, after your surgery? what did your doctor say and did you actually follow what he said? thanks
              It was about 8 weeks, and I followed everything my doctor said. He was a good friend that did the surgery . The last thing I wanted to happen was to have to do it all over again!
              facebook.com/nicktrigili twitter.com/Musclemedsnick Instagram/musclemedsnick

Comment

• Originally posted by BBWW View Post
                Hey Nick - what's up man? Listen I have a funny question. About my chest one is bigger than the other which is strange. So has this happen to u? If so, do you work on the one that needs work to get it even ? All unilateral exercises on that one pec - right ? That's it man! Have a GREAT day!
                This has the tendency to happen to 95% of people. We are always going to have a dominate side. Always incorporate uni lateral exercises for your entire body. It keeps your stronger side from getting stronger, and never giving your weaker side a chance to catch up!

Comment

• Originally posted by kentclark View Post
                  Wait this dude also put a heart up at the end of one of his post to you haha uh oh
                  I think I can handle him? I am 300 pounds lol. What is this good for then??

Comment

• Nick what do you think of a PPL split for a bodybuilder in off season, something like

Heavy Pull 5-8, Hyper Push 8-12, Heavy Legs 5-8, DAY OFF Hyper Pull 8-12, Heavy Push 5-8, Hyper Legs 8-12, DAY OFF, REPEAT

I've always done typical splits, but thought of trying a PPL split like this to increase frequency of muscles trained.. in a 8 day period everything will be hit twice

Comment

• Originally posted by JordanWFitness View Post
                      Nick what do you think of a PPL split for a bodybuilder in off season, something like

Heavy Pull 5-8, Hyper Push 8-12, Heavy Legs 5-8, DAY OFF Hyper Pull 8-12, Heavy Push 5-8, Hyper Legs 8-12, DAY OFF, REPEAT

I've always done typical splits, but thought of trying a PPL split like this to increase frequency of muscles trained.. in a 8 day period everything will be hit twice
                      I wouldn't say it wouldn't work , or that it wouldn't be a good idea , but is it ideal for a bodybuilder? If that's your ultimate goal , I would say no. But it wouldn't hurt to utilize once in a while in your training. Just be careful training like this , you are at a high risk of injury

Comment

• Originally posted by nicholastrig View Post
                        Yes , i have that issue myself….

splenda makes your body "think" its sugar…. and its very hard on your pancreas to process… and as far flavored proteins , or drinks etc…. i always just use unflavored , and mix with gatorade…. or just limit to one flavor per drink , not 3 or 4 different sweeteners lol ….

What do you specifically note with the artificial sugars? For me it tends to be bloat, what feels like or appears to be water retention, and some slowing down of my gi system (not necessarily constipation, stuff just processes slower).

Comment

• Originally posted by SideShowDoc View Post
                          What do you specifically note with the artificial sugars? For me it tends to be bloat, what feels like or appears to be water retention, and some slowing down of my gi system (not necessarily constipation, stuff just processes slower).
                          I can digest Splenda just fine. Stevia and the others slow down my digestion. I actually get pretty severe stomach pains.

Comment

• hey Nick, i know i have been MIA- I need to know what do you do when you prep. my show is in Aug 2. first one- yes it is a novice. a friend of mine was asking me if I was prepping. can you give me some ideas. thanks man. you don't have to write 20 pages about it- make is short and sweet. I will get the idea. thanks man

Comment

• Hi Nick, I have an idea for an MD feature and would love to have your input: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ld-you-read-it
                              The basic idea is a monthly feature having Ron Harris train with a different pro and writing it up, a new twist on the training article. It'd be great to hear what a pro like yourself thinks of that idea, both on whether it would be popular and if that's something that you as a pro would be interested in doing.
                              I min/max my physique

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Spiko View Post
                                Hi Nick, I have an idea for an MD feature and would love to have your input: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ld-you-read-it
                                The basic idea is a monthly feature having Ron Harris train with a different pro and writing it up, a new twist on the training article. It'd be great to hear what a pro like yourself thinks of that idea, both on whether it would be popular and if that's something that you as a pro would be interested in doing.

i love the idea , i just posted on the thread ! thank you for asking me !

Comment

Working...
                                X