Q and A with Team MD's Nick Trigili

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q and A with Team MD's Nick Trigili

We'll be following Nick throughout 2014 as he preps for the USA's. The videos will begin in January. If you have a question for Nick, leave it here.

Whats up MD ! ! Really excited to be part of MD ! I am really looking forward to the 2014 season.... Please feel free to shoot me a question , I will be on here daily!
    facebook.com/nicktrigili twitter.com/Musclemedsnick Instagram/musclemedsnick

Comment

why did he pull out?

Comment

did you use any peptides for your prep?
        "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

I had a injury to my tricep in the gym 3 weeks out , I had to stop training.... I will be back in the gym January 1

Comment

How many carbs, protein, fats will you have this offseason
            The Size Game Podcast www.thesizegame.com | instagram.com/banjidemayji

Comment

I have used in my past , but not for this prep. I don't really feel the need for them right now.

Comment

I don't really have a exact protocol I follow for my offseason. It varies daily. If I am doing a heavy chest , back or leg workout , I will compensate with more carbs and fats to fuel the workout , or if I had a long work day, it all depends. But I am a moderate protein , high carb guy when it comes to prepping.

Comment

Thanks to Adina for starting this. And once again, welcome to MD Nick!
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

If from now on til you getting too old you never manage to turn pro, is there anything that you think you would not have sacrificed and/or regretted?

Originally posted by nicholastrig View Post
                    I had a injury to my tricep in the gym 3 weeks out , I had to stop training.... I will be back in the gym January 1
                    DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Comment

Great being part of the team Ron ! Glad to be on board with a great team ! I am really looking forward 2014!!!

Comment

Good luck Nick for 2014!!!

Greetings from Italy.

Comment

I don't regret a thing honestly. This sport has made me who I am today, it has surrounded me with my good friends that I have today , and it has taught me a lot about life, especially being on my own since I was 17 .

Comment

Well put. It's just a matter of time for you to turn pro. Not jumping into the IFBB without having a pro ready physique that can actually win shows.

Originally posted by nicholastrig View Post
                            I don't regret a thing honestly. This sport has made me who I am today, it has surrounded me with my good friends that I have today , and it has taught me a lot about life, especially being on my own since I was 17 .
                            DlewBolsenviciousVSILBB23RMBvillanEvanCentopaniAri esGeorgeForemanRules

Comment

What was the injury and how did it happen
                              HOPE THIS HELPS

Comment

Working...
                              X