No announcement yet.

IFBB Pro Dennis Wolf Q&A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Dennis what are you planning to do to bring up the size in your quads to match your upper body? Typically free weight squatting always solves that issues....are you doing your squats Dennis? haha....Good Luck!

Comment

• What is your favorite exercise for the lower trapezius development.. cos your lower trap is the most insane i have seen after dorian...

thanks and wishes for your next contest..
      Biglee's Blogs

Comment

• DENNIS WOLF RULES!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!
        i think that floss cut a little too deep.

Comment

• Hey Dennis I heard your doing H.I.T. training.. Have you ever been trained by Dorian?? That would make for a sick video!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MEO View Post
            Hey Dennis I heard your doing H.I.T. training.. Have you ever been trained by Dorian?? That would make for a sick video!!
            Great question! I know Dennis has been to Temple Gym because he was doing a photo shoot there in May when I was there. I will have to ask him this for his column.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Yo, what's up Dennis? I have a question for you. How many cheat meals do you have a year and also, what do they consistes of?

Comment

• The Big Bad Wolf is back! Nice improvements Dennis. Your one of my favorite bodybuilder's because of the size you've acquired for being so tall! What's your tri workout look like nowdays? thanks and good luck at the Arnold!

Comment

• http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/03...-wolf-comeback

Comment

• Please keep the questions coming - I am submitting them to Dennis for his MD column and all the good ones WILL be used.
                    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• DENNIS, i would like to see you do a MOC Video just like Jay Cutlers ones used to be like , with all workouts , shopping, personal life , cardio etc.. also i love how they are like 5-6 hours not 60 mins .. it lets you see more into a bodybuilders life . looking forward to seeing you compete in Aust pro in march

Comment

• Dennis, what's the tattoo on your forearm say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Lamble View Post
                          Dennis, what's the tattoo on your forearm say?
                          Yes - I want to know, and I want a close-up shot of it for his column.

Comment

• my metabolism

I have question for you I really need to something about my metabolism. It seems like everytime I increase my calorie intake I loose weight just by eating more junk food carlories. Dose this mean I need to increase my crabs to get ripped? this is what my diet looks like.
                            this is for rest days
                            meal:1 6 scrambled eggs, 3 cups of harsh browns, 1 cup of oatmeal and 3?4 cup of blueberries.

meal:2 protien shake with skim milk with cup of brown rice

meal:3 8 oz of top sirloin steak , 1 cup of brown rice

meal:4 protien shake

meal 5 8 oz of top sirloin total calories:2338

the following is for workout days

meal:1 6 scrambled eggs, 3 cups of hash browns, 1 cup of oatmeal and 3?4 cup of blueberries.

meal:2 protien shake with 2 cups of rice

meal 3 8 oz of top sirloin steak , 1 cup of brown rice

meal 4 protien shake

post workout: 8 oz of top sirloin with 1 cup of white rice calories 2786 bodyweight is 240, bodyfat percentage is 19.3, protien:241 grams, carbs;325 grams, fat:58 grams and on rest day my intake is protien:241 grams, carbs:213 grams, fat:58 grams.

Comment

• Q & A for Dennis Wolf

Hey Wolf, I know you're sponsored by BSN and those are the supplements I'm using, I take Syntha 6, True mass, and Nitrix(used to take N.O Xplode but the taste drives me crazy so I stopped, still got half a can though). What dose do you recommend I take or do you recommend i take something else? I am in the Army(right now in Iraq) so there is limited stuff I can buy but they do have a lot of BSN here and MRI and muscletech. I'm 5'7'' 169lbs dont know my body fat percentage never cheked it before dont even know how to. I am trying to put lean mass on myself(kinda want to look different when i go back home in 8 months). Also what do you recommend i do because I dont have a training partner, how do you recommend i go heavier(so I can get stronger).

Comment

• Hey Wolf, I know you're sponsored by BSN and those are the supplements I'm using, I take Syntha 6, True mass, and Nitrix(used to take N.O Xplode but the taste drives me crazy so I stopped, still got half a can though). What dose do you recommend I take or do you recommend i take something else? I am in the Army(right now in Iraq) so there is limited stuff I can buy but they do have a lot of BSN here and MRI and muscletech. I'm 5'7'' 169lbs dont know my body fat percentage never cheked it before dont even know how to. I am trying to put lean mass on myself(kinda want to look different when i go back home in 8 months). Also what do you recommend i do because I dont have a training partner, how do you recommend i go heavier(so I can get stronger).

Comment

Working...
                                X