IFBB Pro Dennis Wolf Q&A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ultimatenoel View Post
    Here's my ultimate question Mr.Wolf, How did you get that perfect outer and lower pec line? Which exercise is the best to get that ultra thick granite looking chest of yours? And by the way,We all cant wait to see Mr.Schwarzenneger shake your hand as the new winner of the Arnold Classic title this year...
    Oh Yeah!! Knew it !!

Comment

• It was a great night for Wolf fans!
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• If Wolfman comes in looking massive like Dorian Yates (1993) at this year Olympia, Go hide Heath!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ultimatenoel View Post
          If Wolfman comes in looking massive like Dorian Yates (1993) at this year Olympia, Go hide Heath!!!
          Wolf has added size since 2007 onward and its appearant, that and his has seemed to figured out how to peak for himself, without a "guru"

He said in a recent workout video, just keep working and being persistant and slow improvements happen over the years. I'm glad we had someone from German ancestry win a top bodybuilding show

I know he lived in Russia, then moved to germany. Dennis Wolf is german hertiage, am I correct? Ron, any chance you can find this out ?

Comment

• ^lol!

Comment

• Hey Dennis, first off congratulations on your fantastic victory at the Arnold. I've been following you for about 4 years now and have been a believer ever since. But my question is this, I suffer from an incredibly fast metabolism and have recently started consuming 4000 - 5000 calories a day, split up between about 6 meals. But sometimes I over eat on one meal and the next meal or two suffers as a result. So I was wondering, are there key meals like breakfast, that should be larger than other meals? Or should you try to evenly distribute your caloric intake throughout each meal? Thanks for replying

Comment

• Originally posted by WickedJester96 View Post
                Hey Dennis, first off congratulations on your fantastic victory at the Arnold. I've been following you for about 4 years now and have been a believer ever since. But my question is this, I suffer from an incredibly fast metabolism and have recently started consuming 4000 - 5000 calories a day, split up between about 6 meals. But sometimes I over eat on one meal and the next meal or two suffers as a result. So I was wondering, are there key meals like breakfast, that should be larger than other meals? Or should you try to evenly distribute your caloric intake throughout each meal? Thanks for replying
                Dennis will answer this in MD, thanks!
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Hi Dennis, I have an idea for an MD feature and would love to have your input: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ld-you-read-it
                  The basic idea is a monthly feature having Ron Harris train with a different pro and writing it up, a new twist on the training article. It'd be great to hear what a pro like yourself thinks of that idea, both on whether it would be popular and if that's something that you as a pro would be interested in doing.
                  I min/max my physique

Comment

• Hey Ron, I was just curious which MD my question was going to appear in? Since my original post was on March 14 I was hoping to see it in the edition released on March 28. But I was mistaken, will it be in the next one? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by WickedJester96 View Post
                      Hey Ron, I was just curious which MD my question was going to appear in? Since my original post was on March 14 I was hoping to see it in the edition released on March 28. But I was mistaken, will it be in the next one? Thanks
                      Not sure which issue, but this is how the print mag works. The deadline every month for columns is always around the 10-15th. That issue goes on sale at the end of the next month.

Comment

• Ron--I am heading out to Vegas (Bellagio) in January and I want to train at the Gold's where Dennis trains. There are 3 Gold's in the city. Do you know which one he frequents?

Thanks.

PS You are awesome.

freakfestMD

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnSmeton View Post
                          Wolf has added size since 2007 onward and its appearant, that and his has seemed to figured out how to peak for himself, without a "guru"

He said in a recent workout video, just keep working and being persistant and slow improvements happen over the years. I'm glad we had someone from German ancestry win a top bodybuilding show

I know he lived in Russia, then moved to germany. Dennis Wolf is german hertiage, am I correct? Ron, any chance you can find this out ?
                          Yes, that is correct. He comes from a family of Russian Germans who lived in Russia (Volga river area) since the 18th century. After USSR collapsed in 1991 and borders were open, many of those Germans (as well as Jewish, Greek, etc) moved to their original homelands. Dennis was 12 when he moved to Germany with his parents, as far as I remember. He speaks Russian.

Comment

Working...
                          X