Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IFBB Pro Dennis Wolf Q&A

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Dave Germany
    Dennis
    How long after competition dont training?
    Use often swathes on elbows and knees ?
    Thanks- I appreciate
    Your answer
    Last week was my first training session after the Olympia.

    I use it on the knees when i do squats.
    Dennis Wolf
    IFBB Professional Bodybuilder

    Comment


    • #77
      You should have sometimes problem with muscle connection(elbow,shoulders)?
      Prepare your dvd in Usa with mitsuru okabe:
      love your training

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Dave Germany
        You should have sometimes problem with muscle connection(elbow,shoulders)?
        Prepare your dvd in Usa with mitsuru okabe:
        love your training
        when i didnt train for a long time.
        I make my DVD in germany,its the same guy who makes Markus Ruhls DVD.
        Dennis Wolf
        IFBB Professional Bodybuilder

        Comment


        • #79
          So how was your weekand Dennis?
          Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by siouxcountry
            So how was your weekand Dennis?
            Not good I`m sick.
            I slept all day long yeaterday
            Dennis Wolf
            IFBB Professional Bodybuilder

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Dennis Wolf
              Not good I`m sick.
              I slept all day long yeaterday
              Hope you get well soon.
              Dennis, a natural training section was recently added here. I was wondering if you would be willing to make a thread on there where you talk about some of the differences you noticed between when you were natural and now and talk about how your training and diet changed. I'd be really interested in getting a first hand account of the different demands and needs created by natural training vs. non-natural training.
              I min/max my physique

              Comment


              • #82
                What was the seminar with Andreas Frey in Hamburg?
                Trained are together ?
                Some photo from seminars
                thanks dennis

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by El_Spiko
                  Hope you get well soon.
                  Dennis, a natural training section was recently added here. I was wondering if you would be willing to make a thread on there where you talk about some of the differences you noticed between when you were natural and now and talk about how your training and diet changed. I'd be really interested in getting a first hand account of the different demands and needs created by natural training vs. non-natural training.

                  Oh I can see another greatly thought out post

                  Dennis El_Spiko clearly did not think wisely before he posted. Please forgive him.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Dennis Wolf
                    Not good I`m sick.
                    I slept all day long yeaterday
                    Get well Dennis. Maybe you are over training? I'll tell you a secret to a strong immune system, coconuts. Yes, coconuts, I've never gotten sick when I have regularly ate coconuts. Google coconut oil, and you'll see what I mean. The only time I got sick in the last two years was when I did not eat coconuts for a month.
                    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Dave Germany
                      What was the seminar with Andreas Frey in Hamburg?
                      Trained are together ?
                      Some photo from seminars
                      thanks dennis
                      This seminar was in april 2005,we trained alternating.It was a great day.
                      sorry i dont have any pics.
                      Dennis Wolf
                      IFBB Professional Bodybuilder

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by siouxcountry
                        Get well Dennis. Maybe you are over training? I'll tell you a secret to a strong immune system, coconuts. Yes, coconuts, I've never gotten sick when I have regularly ate coconuts. Google coconut oil, and you'll see what I mean. The only time I got sick in the last two years was when I did not eat coconuts for a month.
                        thank you for your tipp,last time i got sick was one and half year ago.
                        But i think i will survive it!
                        Thanks
                        Dennis Wolf
                        IFBB Professional Bodybuilder

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Trainer4Life
                          Oh I can see another greatly thought out post

                          Dennis El_Spiko clearly did not think wisely before he posted. Please forgive him.
                          Dennis Wolf
                          IFBB Professional Bodybuilder

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Dennis Wolf
                            thank you for your tipp,last time i got sick was one and half year ago.
                            But i think i will survive it!
                            Thanks
                            Heaven on Earth, A 100 grams of pure Dominican Republic coconut meat...




                            Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              thanks
                              Dennis Wolf
                              IFBB Professional Bodybuilder

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                It knee injury the stated at
                                squad?
                                Who're your bodybuilding idol?
                                thanks

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X