No announcement yet.

Official Home of IFBB Pro Shawn Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you were under contract with Weider did he ever want you to compete in other shows other than the Olympia?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• Shawn, you are easily the best bodybuilder of all time in my eyes. We have the exact same view of how bodybuilding is supposed to be, and I now truly understand just how much heart, soul and hard work you put into bodybuilding when you were active. Don't worry man, you're the true Olympia champion

Anyway, my question is; where can I get ahold of your book The Shawn Ray Way? I can't find it anywhere on the web.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
        When you were under contract with Weider did he ever want you to compete in other shows other than the Olympia?
        No, I was trying to become Mr. Olympia which is why I was competing in the first place.
        Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by yngvea View Post
          Shawn, you are easily the best bodybuilder of all time in my eyes. We have the exact same view of how bodybuilding is supposed to be, and I now truly understand just how much heart, soul and hard work you put into bodybuilding when you were active. Don't worry man, you're the true Olympia champion

Anyway, my question is; where can I get ahold of your book The Shawn Ray Way? I can't find it anywhere on the web.
          SOLD OUT!
          I only printed up 2,500

Comment

• Hi Shawn, I have an idea for an MD feature and would love to have your input: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ld-you-read-it
            The basic idea is a monthly feature having Ron Harris train with a different pro and writing it up, a new twist on the training article. It'd be great to hear what you think of that idea, both on whether it would be popular and if that's something that you as a pro would have been interested in doing.
            I min/max my physique

Comment

• Shawn, do you think that with the new generation of young guns being more aesthetic goal driven that we will see a change in the IFBB judging back to the golden era standards? In ten years do you think we could see another guy like Frank Zane winning the Olympia, or do you expect it to be more like the quality mass and amazing aesthetics from guys like Bob Paris and Francis Benfatto, or will we continue to see mass monsters who grow larger with no regards to aesthetics?

Comment

• Shawn Ray you're a true ledgend, remember back in the day when you were a guest on lee haney's workout show Total Lee? those were the days

Comment

• holy crap just found out a form of the show is still on

Comment

• Hey Shawn, you guys need to check this out! She's a budding new bikini competitor from LA who just got 2nd place at the recent Jon Lindsay 2014 NPC Iron games. Maybe you wanna do an interview/training video with this stunningly sultry lady. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152593448589440

Comment

• Hey Shawn,

Do you still have any of your bobbleheads left? Very interested in buying one.

Comment

• Hi Shawn,

No plans to ever compete onstage again?

Comment

• Originally posted by muscleslave View Post
                          Hi Shawn,

No plans to ever compete onstage again?
                          lol

Comment

• Good evening Shawn,

How do athletes in the USA earn their "Classic Bodybuilding IFBB pro cards? Do they have to travel and compete abroad, or could would be athletes simply obtain IFBB status by winning the"Classic Bodybuilding" Amateur Overall at the Arnold Amateur in Ohio?

V/R,

Lance M.

Comment

• No exists Classic Bodybuilding pro division, you should move to bodybuilding or Men phisique division and get pro card.
                              http://betionastore.es/

Comment

Working...
                              X