Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRANCH WARREN DAILY POST

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jaymoore
    Thats probaly the way he fights like a bitch. ha ha
    Whatever you say "Jay Moore".

    Do you always look this fruity when you go to the gym.

    Let me guess, you put on your fancy little hat and camo-colored wifebeater as you are trying to hunt the ever elusive Corpus Gingo better known as the "Muscle Bear" at your gym.

    Truly you are gayer than a pack of rabid drama queens, hyped up on the Lifetime network and looking for an excuse to attend a tupperware party.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jaymoore
      I hope you do go fag,I will show you plenty of charisma pal you just fucked with the wrong bodybuilder
      Oh Fuck

      Comment


      • oye. what is sad is you have some of the top bodybuilders posting on this site and people are giving more attention to the ramblings of adonis and DA. The dude is like howard stern... just says whatever for shock & attention.

        i know it's falling on deaf ears but the ignore function is quite useful. Unfortunately I can't block out their quoted text
        BioLayne LLC
        PhD, Nutritional Sciences
        Scivation Athlete
        MD Columnist
        Website

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jaymoore
          youre a liar ive never met you in my life
          I think he was talking about Jay Cuter
          "The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions"

          Comment


          • Now thats a confrontation!!!

            Originally posted by The True Adonis
            I already confrotned Jay once in 2001.

            I was in the bathroom talking to my friend while taking a piss.

            I said, "Jay is really shorter than 5`9. I wonder why the magazines lie for him. He also looks nothing like the morphed pictures you see in the magazines."

            I then look to my right and Jay Cutler is standing right beside me. He glanced over and said, "Don`t believe the magazines".


            This was about a week after the 2001 Mr. Olympia. Funny stuff.
            If your story is true, because lets face it, everything you say must be taken with a ton of salt, at best all you did was make a snide little remark whilst unaware that Jay was within earshot. Probably luckily for you, he took it in good humour... hardly a confrontation.
            "The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by str8flexed
              oye. what is sad is you have some of the top bodybuilders posting on this site and people are giving more attention to the ramblings of adonis and DA. The dude is like howard stern... just says whatever for shock & attention.

              i know it's falling on deaf ears but the ignore function is quite useful. Unfortunately I can't block out their quoted text
              You are a whine-box.

              Comment


              • like to get back to the spirit of the thread...
                Yes. Branch were you surprised that Ronnie lost this year's Olympia?
                Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Danok
                  sucks that such a cool and down-to-earth guy like Branch had to have his thread hijacked by internet badasses and pathetic online threats...
                  ..
                  It sucks though that it's the unforunate reality. Nevertheless the MD boards are still better than most, which is a start. Continue on though Branch, it must be nuts training at MetroFlex?

                  I got a good one for you, what is your most embarassing Bodybuilding related moment that has happened to you?

                  Comment


                  • hahah I wouldn`t make it one set with "Jay Moore" because I would be laughing too hard at his bonnett.

                    Comment


                    • Agree bro...now where is Branch...surely he can't be sleeping at this hour of the night?
                      Hey that made me think of another question. Branch how much sleep do you average a night/day?
                      Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Huge by Choice
                        What up Jay?
                        Branch sorry about all the shit with this adonis fagget,this dude sits around all day probaly thinking of negative shit to say to people that can and will rip his head off.
                        LIFES TO SHORT TO BE SMALL!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by The True Adonis
                          hahah I wouldn`t make it one set with "Jay Moore" because I would be laughing too hard at his bonnett.
                          You wouldnt make one set because you would be getting your ass kicked.Like i said stay at curves where you belong
                          LIFES TO SHORT TO BE SMALL!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The True Adonis
                            Whatever you say "Jay Moore".

                            Do you always look this fruity when you go to the gym.

                            Let me guess, you put on your fancy little hat and camo-colored wifebeater as you are trying to hunt the ever elusive Corpus Gingo better known as the "Muscle Bear" at your gym.

                            Truly you are gayer than a pack of rabid drama queens, hyped up on the Lifetime network and looking for an excuse to attend a tupperware party.

                            Fuck you pussy I will be hunting you why dont you post some pics so everyone can see what a skinny little fag looks like You talk alot of shit behind that computer we will see how much of a tough guy you are.I will be looking for you now.
                            LIFES TO SHORT TO BE SMALL!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Huge by Choice
                              What up Jay?
                              Lets Fuckin Train Brother
                              LIFES TO SHORT TO BE SMALL!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jaymoore
                                Fuck you pussy I will be hunting you why dont you post some pics so everyone can see what a skinny little fag looks like You talk alot of shit behind that computer we will see how much of a tough guy you are.I will be looking for you now.
                                Its not like you would be hard to spot. I`ll just look for a sweaty gaylord wearing a bonnett.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X