No announcement yet.

BRANCH WARREN DAILY POST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking good jay do you train in the same style as branch probaly a stupid qeustion but it would be nice to change the subject away from the total fagdonis
    im only laughing on the outside my smile is only skin deep...

Comment

• Originally posted by irish_muscle
      looking good jay do you train in the same style as branch probaly a stupid qeustion but it would be nice to change the subject away from the total fagdonis
      Thank you irish muscle yes we do train the same hardcore thats the only way we know how to.And as far as fagdonis ive said all im going to i will not pay attention to negative comments from negative people like him This is branchs post and we believe in being positive about bodybuilding and thats all that needs to be on this post
      LIFES TO SHORT TO BE SMALL!

Comment

• hahahahahha, The latest in hattery.

Comment

• Nice Synthol in those shoulders JAY MOORE.

Comment

• Originally posted by The True Adonis
            Nice Synthol in those shoulders JAY MOORE.

Fuck off fag lets see what you look like.Keep it up skinny bitch

Comment

• I firmly believe that you may be the bastard child of one of these two men.

Comment

• You look like Gilligan, (and its not just the hat) with Eddie Munsters haircut.

Comment

• LOL

ID RATHER LOOK LIKE GILLIGAN THEN THIS FREAK.
                  I love a hard penis in my mouth

Comment

I firmly believe that you may be the bastard child of one of these two men.
                    youre the built like gilligan you fuckin pussy why dont you send your girlfriend and mom down here to texas so they can see whats its like to be with a real man,just send your mom i forgot your a faggett your dads probaly gay too.Ill send her back bowlegged,go fuck yourself. I hope to see YOU at the arnold

Comment

• Originally posted by jaymoore
                      youre the built like gilligan you fuckin pussy why dont you send your girlfriend and mom down here to texas so they can see whats its like to be with a real man,just send your mom i forgot your a faggett your dads probaly gay too.Ill send her back bowlegged,go fuck yourself. I hope to see YOU at the arnold
                      MELTDOWN!

Comment

ILL BE THERE AS WELL DAMB ADONIS YOU ARE A DONE MAN! YOU ARE SO JEALOUS ADONIS ITS PATHETIC

Comment

• Originally posted by DerekAnthony
                          ILL BE THERE AS WELL DAMB ADONIS YOU ARE A DONE MAN! YOU ARE SO JEALOUS ADONIS ITS PATHETIC
                          Yah, Im real jealous of walking injection sites.

Comment

after derek gets done if theres any left its my turn. you dont have a clue what you have started.your a stupid fuck

Comment

after derek gets done if theres any left its my turn. you dont have a clue what you have started.your a stupid fuck

I`m not gay though. Your fantasy isn`t going to come true.

Comment

DUDE I M SORRY BUT EVERY PRO I KNOW HAS INJECTED IN A SPECIFIC SITE. WHAT YOU TIHNK THEY JUST SHOOT IN THERE ASS. IT CAN BE DONE IN THE ARMS, SHOULDERS ,CHEST TRAPS, QUADS ,CALVES ,ETC......... COME ON GET REAL ADONIS ,YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT JUICE. IF YOU DID YOU WOULD BE BIGGER, THEN A BUCK 80 . AND ALL THESE GUYS EAT AND TRAIN HARD, IM SORRY BUT ITS NOT ALL JUICE!!! IM ON THE LEAST SHIT I EVER HAVE BEEN ON AND I LOOK MY ALL TIME BEST AT 25..... 248 POUNDS

EASE UP ON THE HATING ITS OLD, I MEAN PEOPLE ARE EMAILING ME TELLING ME HOW MUCH THEY TRULY HATE YOU AND WANT ME TO KILL YOU IN A FIGHT ! HOW DOES THAT FEEL ? ITS LIKE I FEEL BAD FOR YOU.
                                BUT IF YOU PUT ME DOWN. IM GOING TO SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU UP BAD .IN A FIGHT !! DONT FUCK WITH ME DUDE ,IM NOT SOME PUSSY. I HAVE BEEN IN PLENTY OF FIGHTS WITH GUYS WHO THINK THERE TOUGH LIKE YOU..... AND I KICKED THERES ASSES IN FRONT OF THERE GIRLFRIENDS!!

THINK ABOUT IT

Comment

Working...
                                X