No announcement yet.

BRANCH WARREN DAILY POST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey , I know I have read so many QandA lot about training solo for awhile. I believe you were training solo short period of time- correct? So how did you manage to find the right workout friend to get u motivated and help you to stay on track? What I am trying is I want to find right person to workout with me and have the same goals as much as I have (like minded). . I know it is hard to do it alone and find the right friend. Another part is if I enter the contest next year / will the right friend come along ? Is this true that most competitors find someone - then the rest is a history ? Thanks man!

Comment

• Branch, Your column is always the first I read every month in MD. I enjoy reading about your hunts as well as your training. I also make my diet out of a lot of wild game. My question is when I train biceps my forearms seem to give out before I get a good pump or even feel my biceps burn. I do not train forearms and haven't for years cause they don't need it. I use straps on a lot of back movements for the same reason. What exercises or advice can you give on this problem? I have 18" arms but mostly triceps, Thanks and good luck in the woods this fall

Comment

• Three things...hows the baby, you doing the Arnold (if you know at this point), and have you ever given thought to doing an offseason video that maybe showed the differences between precontest and full off season training. I know you probably want to keep your private life just that...but it would be really interresting to see some footage of some of the hunts you've been on! May not be bodybuilding related but neither is walking through the grocery store and its far more interresting than watching some dude get a massage (not that it doesn't help but..really)! BTW...big fan man! Keep it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Manostl View Post
          Three things...hows the baby, you doing the Arnold (if you know at this point), and have you ever given thought to doing an offseason video that maybe showed the differences between precontest and full off season training. I know you probably want to keep your private life just that...but it would be really interresting to see some footage of some of the hunts you've been on! May not be bodybuilding related but neither is walking through the grocery store and its far more interresting than watching some dude get a massage (not that it doesn't help but..really)! BTW...big fan man! Keep it up!
          This will be used in his next MD column, thanks!
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• whats the major differences in nutrition and the help you getting in general between neil hill and farah?

Comment

• Originally posted by bill2 View Post
              whats the major differences in nutrition and the help you getting in general between neil hill and farah?
              Branch will be discussing his Arnold prep in the Arnold Preview issue of MD, he will cover this, thanks!
              Muscular Development Online Editor
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Consider your Arnold prep how will you spend christmas?

Comment

• Happy Birthday to you man! hope you will have a good one! I know I saw the date somewhere and so, wish you a very happy one. have a great one.... eat the cake man- don't worry about it...just enjoy it. lol

Comment

• Branch...big fan sir!!!....new at this...i'm 48. My workout scheudle is as follows; mon is leg day,tues is chest/shoulder day,wed i'm off, thurs i'm off, friday is tricept day, sat is back day, and sun is bicept day...my days off are set because of my job, but i can change the other days; do i need to?...thanks big man from texas

Comment

• Title says daily post. I think it’s been more than a day...

I’ll just wait here.

Comment

• wow, all this are old post...branch is never here... my question is why Ron is answering all this but to call him up and ask these questions to him and be put in the column. it just too weird. he used to answer here online on his own. but guess not....

Comment

Working...
                        X