Markus Ruhl Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markus Ruhl Post

Markus..... we hope to see you on the boards soon. Let us know what you're up to.

Markus, when does the 2nd DVD from you and Timo come out? Nice meeting you at the Arnold - Jake

Comment

I'm looking forward
      on Markus

Comment

come on Markus, join us mere mortals here.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbb
          come on Markus, join us mere mortals here.
          He is still trying to squeeze into the computer desk!
          Ramblings and gear: WarriorFX.com : 500-word winners in 2008

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior
            He is still trying to squeeze into the computer desk!
            Probably true, seems like many of the new MD signings are having a similar problem, but what do you expect when MD seems to be signing the biggest guys in the business.

Comment

When will be here markus?

Comment

I emailed him and am awaiting his arrival............... patience my dear watson!

Comment

I loved the arm workout in this months md his bi's looked insane
                  I love E-fights

Comment

Sounds like this place will have shitloads of pros here. I'm willing to bet that in 6 months to a year this place will blow any other bodybuilding forum out of the water. Doing good, MD.

Now we just need to add more nudie chicks in the adult forum...

Last edited by anvil; November 29th, 2006, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anvil
                      Sounds like this place will have shitloads of pros here. I'm willing to bet that in 6 months to a year this place will blow any other bodybuilding forum out of the water. Doing good, MD.

Actually I hope that doesn't happen. This place has it's own identity, unlike Getbig or bb.com. So much horseshit at those two places it's ridiculous. Just recently at BB.com Serge Nubret, honestly, started posting, go look for yourself all the skeptic posts and all of the O/T questions toward him, it's ridiculous. I hope this place keeps shitbags away, otherwise we won't see any pros post in here, and then it will become like all of the others.

Anyway, glad to see Markus will be hear soon, looing forward to hearing from him

Comment

wow Ruhl posting here would be cool indeed, dont expect an answer soon, it takes the man forever to typ since his fingers are focking huge.
                        http://www.goddudes.com/1.gif

Comment

RUUHHHLLL!!!! Welcome to the boards and Team MD! 2006 Olympia....best you have ever looked.

Comment

His fingers are too fucking big. ME NEED BIG KEYBOARD

Comment

RUUUUUUHHLLLLLLLLLLL, great to have you on the boards, your a true freakazoid!

Comment

Working...
                              X