Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IFBB Pro Evan Centopani Q&A

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IFBB Pro Evan Centopani Q&A

    MD welcomes Evan Centopani to the TEAM MD family. Evan will be posting his daily thoughts and training updates periodically throughout the week. Feel free to welcome him and ask questions.

  • #2
    This is the absolute best addition to the Team. Welcome and congratulations to Evan...

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome Golden boy !!!!
      www.davidegariboldi.net

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jayhova View Post
        This is the absolute best addition to the Team. Welcome and congratulations to Evan...

        The guy has amazing potential.

        Welcome Bro!
        Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

        Comment


        • #5
          WElcome Dude!
          Follow me on Twitter @dbbpowerfit

          Muscular Development Forum Rules :.
          READ THEM!

          Comment


          • #6
            Great move signing this guy, Steve. Looking forward to having him here and in MD!
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

            Comment


            • #7
              Welcome Evan!

              Comment


              • #8
                whats up evan,

                lots of respect, a fellow young guy ! you look great. god bless you for doing shows i cant stand the dieting etc. lots of luck and success. im sure ill see ya at the arnold. peace

                derek anthony
                I love a hard penis in my mouth

                Comment


                • #9
                  President of Triceps: CENTOPANI
                  Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

                  This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    A huge thanks to everybody for welcoming me to MD. I apologize for the delayed responses. I just got on and I wanna say it's great to be here and I'm happy to be a part of the MD.
                    www.centopani.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Evan Centopani View Post
                      A huge thanks to everybody for welcoming me to MD. I apologize for the delayed responses. I just got on and I wanna say it's great to be here and I'm happy to be a part of the MD.
                      whats up man. yes definetly big triceps
                      I love E-fights

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        now I just need my quads to match my tris and I'll be in good shape.
                        www.centopani.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dave said he measured your arms at near 22 inches. How much did you weigh at the time?
                          Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I don't remember exactly but I think it was when we first sta down together to discuss getting ready for the Jr Nats. At that time I was like 250 or so but hadn't been training.
                            www.centopani.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Evan Centopani View Post
                              I don't remember exactly but I think it was when we first sta down together to discuss getting ready for the Jr Nats. At that time I was like 250 or so but hadn't been training.
                              What's your plans for 2007?
                              Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X