Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bill2 View Post
    any updates on nutrition Guy?
    what about a typical meal plan of your with amounts,supps etc?
    What you asking broski? what am I eating now? or pre contest?

Originally posted by Beti ona View Post
    Congrats Guy!!
    Thanks my man

Originally posted by Bully God View Post
    Congrats Guy! I watched your NY Prep series here on MD, LOTS of respect for you.. new fan here.. good luck with the 212 O!! Also, if Shawn can't get enough of the Kroger Spicy mustard to you I can if you need it.. I have 3 Kroger's by my house in a 5 mile radius LOL
    Thank you my I really appreciate my man glad you enjoyed them. Hahahah that mustard is OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Originally posted by Canis View Post
    Congrats bro, I had been saying it for months that you would take the NYP! #teamQuadro !!!
    hahahah i know you did, now start saying Ill win the O haha a
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Comment

• Guy - question for you... I was thinking of giving Centurion Labz SARM (ostarine) a shot.. however I am on TRT, would I notice any benefit from it? Interested to hear your thoughts...
      Youre an amateur. In every sense. -Chick to TonyK

Comment

• props to you for being one of the very few guys left in this sport with balls,honor and a straight forward inyour face attitude!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bully God View Post
          Guy - question for you... I was thinking of giving Centurion Labz SARM (ostarine) a shot.. however I am on TRT, would I notice any benefit from it? Interested to hear your thoughts...
          YES , the way I describe it, it's almost like an ANAVAR with NO SIDE AFFECTS, the one I just started 3 days ago was the YK-11 which is the MYOSTATIN Inhibitor, and is under clinical studies as well for this, so I am excited to see what happens. What are you looking to do, because we have a bunh of different sarms that all help and aid in different things.

Originally posted by ebeem View Post
          props to you for being one of the very few guys left in this sport with balls,honor and a straight forward inyour face attitude!
          I just tell it how I see it, I do it respectfully of course, but I don't beat around the bush at all as you can see LOL
          It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Cisternino View Post
            YES , the way I describe it, it's almost like an ANAVAR with NO SIDE AFFECTS, the one I just started 3 days ago was the YK-11 which is the MYOSTATIN Inhibitor, and is under clinical studies as well for this, so I am excited to see what happens. What are you looking to do, because we have a bunh of different sarms that all help and aid in different things.

I just tell it how I see it, I do it respectfully of course, but I don't beat around the bush at all as you can see LOL
            Thanks for responding man I really appreciate it! Well I'm looking to add on quality muscle. I just competed my first time back in may, came in 8lbs underweight and took second. So if I can add more dense muscle without sacrificing my symmetry that's what I would like to do. I'm in offseason now and won't be starting my next prep diet until January. So I figure I have some time to try to add where I can. I can PM u more details about what I'm doing if that is ok, but I prefer to not post about it in the open forum. I'll send u some spicy kroger mustard for your troubles LOL

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
            Youre an amateur. In every sense. -Chick to TonyK

Comment

• Originally posted by Bully God View Post
              Thanks for responding man I really appreciate it! Well I'm looking to add on quality muscle. I just competed my first time back in may, came in 8lbs underweight and took second. So if I can add more dense muscle without sacrificing my symmetry that's what I would like to do. I'm in offseason now and won't be starting my next prep diet until January. So I figure I have some time to try to add where I can. I can PM u more details about what I'm doing if that is ok, but I prefer to not post about it in the open forum. I'll send u some spicy kroger mustard for your troubles LOL

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
              Ok my man

Comment

• Guy, picked up a container of God of War Black recently at my local supp store and hands down it's the best preworkout I ever tried.

Comment

• Yea bro !
                  If you could post a daily meal plan with sups and your macros Would be great!

Also the time I ask the guestion you were dieting
                  So if you could provide and your dieting phase meal plan and macros it would be cool too!
                  Be well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
                    Guy, picked up a container of God of War Black recently at my local supp store and hands down it's the best preworkout I ever tried.
                    Thank you my man, if you like the GOW black make sure to try the GOW red it is stronger and has a therogenic affect to it as well great for pre contest my man

Originally posted by bill2 View Post
                    Yea bro !
                    If you could post a daily meal plan with sups and your macros Would be great!

Also the time I ask the guestion you were dieting
                    So if you could provide and your dieting phase meal plan and macros it would be cool too!
                    Be well!

My diet changes daily bro when I am prepping so its hard to give an outlined detail. Offseason I don't follow anything specific and pre contest Chris Aceto changes things often.. What I can tell you is that I do high carbs, high protein, and LOW fats

Comment

• Oh I see..
                      Maybe a an example Guy like what you are yesterday as far as meals and supps with amounts listed ..
                      Just an example of a typical day for you
                      Thanks bro and hood luck !

Comment

• Originally posted by bill2 View Post
                        Oh I see..
                        Maybe a an example Guy like what you are yesterday as far as meals and supps with amounts listed ..
                        Just an example of a typical day for you
                        Thanks bro and hood luck !

Meals change but today was
                        Meal 1
                        2 eggs 1 cup whites
                        1 cup oatmeal 1 scoop whey

Meal 2
                        8oz chicken
                        1 cup white rice

Meal 3
                        50 grams cream of rice
                        60 grams whey protein

Meal 4 post workout
                        2 scoops Unrivaled

Meal 5
                        8oz beef
                        veggies

Meal 6
                        14 egg whites
                        OR
                        60 grams whey protein

sups are just regular vitamins nothing crazy

Comment

Working...
                        X