Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q&A with IFBB Pro Guy Cisternino

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by thaAtrain View Post
    Guy hows ur shoulder?...is it 100% or just "much better" than b4 surgery. My doc says mine will be back to "nearly normal" post surgery
    I would say yeah it's pretty much at 100 percent...I got the surgery Jan 18th and was back in the gym working out LIGHT a month later...The only thing I had trouble doing for awhile was bench pressing, my shoulder didnt' hurt on shoulder presses but doing chest was a bitch, but know I am handling the same wieght I did before surgery...You just have to make sure you're icing it, stretching it, and not going over board, I did take 4 weeks off the gym it sucked but that's why it recovered good..But your doc is right if you do everything nessesary you shoulder should be back to normal...Make sure your taking some joint supps to heal the process as well, I was usuing coral calcium, Artholyze, and omegalyze to help lube the joints and speed up the recovery process.
    Guy
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Guy Cisternino View Post
      Man I wish..unless your asking me to go..haha..after tonights shit show Im not sure I wanna go, they need to get their shit together or our home field and 1st week by is out the window...
      isn't PJ a Jets fan? I read somewhere that he went to a Jets game at Giant's stadium

      Last nights game was all about the D. I thought is was over when they said Romo was questionable to return.

      haveg a good on

      Comment


      • Guy,

        Have you posted your routine?
        www.ironbrendan.com

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jeff_hardy View Post
          isn't PJ a Jets fan? I read somewhere that he went to a Jets game at Giant's stadium

          Last nights game was all about the D. I thought is was over when they said Romo was questionable to return.

          haveg a good on
          Pj is a BIG TIME J-E-T-S fan...He goes to a few games a year with his boys from CT...I don't hate the Jets at all at least they one this weekend, I do hate the cowboys and eagles with a passion..lol
          It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by IronBrendan View Post
            Guy,

            Have you posted your routine?
            It will be up in my members section prob by tomorrow or wed, Colette Nelson does my website and she got a new computer over the weekend, I was over there on Sat and she was learning all the new softwear but, it will be up soon...
            Guy
            It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

            Comment


            • Hey GUY are you going to the ARNOLD? I think you said you have never been to the ASC. This year is my 9th in a row its a great time if you can handle being surrounded by BODYBUILDING FREAKS LIKE ME!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                Hey GUY are you going to the ARNOLD? I think you said you have never been to the ASC. This year is my 9th in a row its a great time if you can handle being surrounded by BODYBUILDING FREAKS LIKE ME!
                Never been there or the Olympia...of course I can handle you guys, I've seen you and your crew with your cousin and friends how many times, youre all class acts....How is everything going..did you enjoy the holiday with the family, when I talked to you at ATL you were ready to slam down some birthday food and cake..hope all is well Dan, talk to you soon
                It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

                Comment


                • im competeing in june. i figure sure i need to put muscle on. but i really wanna get up on stage. it will be a learning experience. i love bodybuilding alot and wanna see if getting on stage is truly for me..hell i might hate it and just wanna train. but i doubt that. i cant wait to start dieting and getting ready though. i start soon. since im broke as a joke im having some guys at they gym help me out. the owner of my gym was a national level comp. he coulda been pro. just had other things on his mind like a family. half way through the diet i'd like to come down and get a workout in. if you have the time.

                  Comment


                  • guy you need to post some pic of yourself. We would like to see your poast contest freak.
                    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by pmaks88 View Post
                      im competeing in june. i figure sure i need to put muscle on. but i really wanna get up on stage. it will be a learning experience. i love bodybuilding alot and wanna see if getting on stage is truly for me..hell i might hate it and just wanna train. but i doubt that. i cant wait to start dieting and getting ready though. i start soon. since im broke as a joke im having some guys at they gym help me out. the owner of my gym was a national level comp. he coulda been pro. just had other things on his mind like a family. half way through the diet i'd like to come down and get a workout in. if you have the time.
                      Good luck pete Im sure youll do well, whenever youre in the area hit me up we'll definatly get a workout in..
                      Guy
                      It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Norway Power View Post
                        guy you need to post some pic of yourself. We would like to see your poast contest freak.
                        I wouldn't call myself a freak, but Ill take some tonight after I train...
                        It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Guy Cisternino View Post
                          I wouldn't call myself a freak, but Ill take some tonight after I train...
                          Thats whats up
                          Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

                          Comment


                          • Guy
                            do you take Carbolyze on your off days or just save for the training days?

                            Thx bro

                            Comment


                            • Come on Guy, waiting for those pics
                              Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

                              Comment


                              • I took 9 pics today at the gym, but the files won't upload to the website, Im trying to figure out how to post them...If I can't figure it out tonight Ill try again tomorrow..unless some one knows how to upload a bigger file, I even tried to resize them and that won't work..
                                It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X