Q and A with the PRO CREATOR: Hany Rambod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Hany!

What are your thoughts on using supps (glutamine and/or creatine and/or simple carbs) during workouts?

Thanks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rookus View Post
      Hi Hany!

What are your thoughts on using supps (glutamine and/or creatine and/or simple carbs) during workouts?

Thanks!!
      Hany owns Evogen Nutrition. Two of his products, Cell K.E.M. and Glycoject, are meant to be taken during workouts and include BCAA's, carbs, creatine, and L-Glutamine.
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
        Hany owns Evogen Nutrition. Two of his products, Cell K.E.M. and Glycoject, are meant to be taken during workouts and include BCAA's, carbs, creatine, and L-Glutamine.
        I will definitely take a look at those products!

Thanks Ron!

Comment

• Post workout Supps

Hany I got a question about post workout supps. I make my own using 1 scoop Hydrowhey, 44g maltodextrin, 10g ON casein, 2g Taurine, 1 Kre-Alk capsule opened, and 1 ON BCAA capsule. Since all of these are mixed into one drink Im wondering how long after my last set to begin drinking. Also an hour and 15 minutes later I will have my post workout meal which is a weightgainer shake such as Pro Complex Gainer, since it is easier to digest and utilize as opposed to a whole food meal. Thoughts and advice on this current strategy would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Hi Mr pro maker!! how you doing!? Hany, i have a problem with my left side, i have 2cm less than my right, im talking mi arm, tri and bi. and my hole leg to, so wath can i do to fix this problem? does the fst-7 can help me? and how can use the fst-7 on my favor. thank you for your time hany.

Comment

• Hey Hany, were you in Livermore CA today at a Thai Restaurant? I believe I ran into you on the way out. I commented on your FST7 shirt (I was wearing a black TRX shirt which is being promoted at my gym now) and could have sworn it was you. Just wanted to know.

Comment

• Hany,
                I want to know if FST-7 training can be use at any level for buidling muscle and get a better phisyque? Beginner, intermidiate or advance. My questions is I know some of these Pros workout that are post on the Magazines will over train a not very advance lifter, so what will be the ideal starting point with FST-7 for a regular intermidiate gymrat that is looking to improve few body parts. eg; chest, arms and shoulders.I have reading about your success with pro athletes and is just amazing how the transform their body with your coaching. Diet will not be an issue cause I will be running with a nutritionist but I will like to use your system for what I think on me are underdevelop muscle. Thank you and much respect for you and your job.

Comment

• Does Hany actually ever get in here and answer any questions? I'd like to put something to him, but just going back to the top of the previous page is dated at more than a year ago. He hasn't been on for 12+ months ?!

Any better way to get in touch with him, you hae any suggestions Ron?

Comment

• You can try www.FST-7.com. It's his site. I'm a moderator , and there are other guys on there that train directly with Hany to answer questions as well (including the guy that does my contest prep).
                    Seek Him and know Him. Jeremiah 29:13-14

Comment

• hey hany was wondering if we can get ur impute on what the last week (basic sample) wud look like for a middle weight competitor (176lb) water, sodium, carb load and protein?!! and if didnt make weight fri night 6pm wut it wud look like for light heavys 176-198lbs thx for ur time!!

people keep saying 2g spring water sun, mon, 1g tue,wed, 1/2g thur, 16oz fri, sips sat, deplete carbs mon,tue,wed till 12pm. carb load thur, fri, sat and only protein with breakfast lunch dinner?? carbs like 1 yam or 2 rice cakes every 2hrs..

Comment

• Please give us contact info for the labs you use to test the content and dose quantity of UG steroids. I am dying to get my Primobolan tested to be sure it is what the label claims it to be. So far I haven't been able to locate a lab that will accept a sample from a private individual. ie. UCLA will only do this for Legal or Medical institutions. I am in Canada, so a Canadian lab would be preferable to avoid any issues with customs. Thanks.

Comment

• Hi,

I train for almost 10years now and i always trained 1muscle group per day, 5 days a week. My long time rotine is something like:
                          Lats (4 to 6 exercises) - very recent i shifted for - Lats 3 exercises + Biceps 3 exercices
                          Delts (5 Exercises)
                          Quads (4 Exercises)
                          Triceps and Biceps (3 or 4 + 2 our 3 Exercises) - Recently shifted for - Lats 4 exercises + Biceps 3 exercices
                          Chest (4Exercises and for the first timne i'm now incorporating 1 exercise of Biceps ond the end) - Shifted recently for - Triceps 4 exercises + 3 chest exercises (My performance on chest decreased a lot due the fact of training it after triceps but since my chest is very developed...??)

Overall i note that most of pros train twice per week a musclegroup, so the question is: Should i train a muscle group twice a week to?
                          What the diference? Pros and Cons? The "Why"?

I reach a good level but i have something lacking..
                          Very late legs but good responding. (just late cause i'm dumb and didn't work them out in the past....)
                          My lats are almost good on wide but very very poor on density. The lats not respond so well to the workouts, have lots of dificulty on neuromuscular coordination and every time i train lats, during the workout i get a lot of pump on biceps and forearms.... In the next day i feel lats sore but nothing compaired like the other muscle groups.
                          My Shoulders when viewed from the side and back are very big and round shaped but when viewed by front seems kind of small and out of proportion.
                          My chests are the biggest muscle i have, great form, kind of arnold chest, but when i'm in pre constest shape, they do not get with striations and that cutted look. Just vascular.
                          My Abs respond very bad, and i'm almost flat on abs even on pre constes shape.... wondering what can i do?
                          My Triceps is really huge, vascular and striated, think i just need more brachial, outer head.
                          My biceps is big but nothing compaired with triceps. strange thing is when i'm in pre constest shape, the biceps don't get any separation on double biceps pose. looks like a thick skin is covering it while the triceps is very dried and cuted.

Apreciate a few tips and if train a muscle group twice per week is the way to go to reach the next level.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X