No announcement yet.

Q and A with William Llewellyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Wil, would like to know if this Sustanon which I got (apparently from Organon, Karachi) is REAL and not counterfeit?image.jpgimage[5].jpgimage[5].jpgimage[7].jpgimage.jpgimage[5].jpgimage[7].jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by JPGIZZLE View Post
      I apologize I am just still a little confused about the last thing you said....so made with oil it will still have the same exact acting and clearing time as if made with water?
      No, it won't be exactly the same. The oil will slow the distribution slightly, though not as much as oil + ester.
      ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

Comment

William equipoise by fort dodge is a yellow color, while equigain is a clear color...any important reason why? And if you had a choice which would you choose and why?
        That's just the color of the oil.

Comment

William if you were still in your life where you were using steroids for bodybuilding and you knew what you know about it all now...but you were planning on doing them longer term, supra therapeutic doses, for extended periods of time, for Cosmetic, and just wanted to always be in top physical shape but you had access to all real stuff and at a very good price...which drugs would you stick to...Test,Primo, Anavar?
          Testosterone, nandrolone, methenolone, and boldenone. That's about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.anabolic View Post
            Hello Bill
            I have some doubts about Gh;

1 -) IF I FREEZER THE POWDER IT LASTS LONGER?
            2 -) HOW LONG TIME I CAN I KEPT IT AT ROOM TEMPERATURE BEFORE mixing it?
            3 -) STORAGE TIME IS EQUAL FOR ALL BRANDS? HYGETROPIN, OMNITROPE, Saizen?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
            Generally speaking, it is recommended to store unreconstituted hGH in the refrigerator, not in the freezer. I am not an expert on the stability of somatropin, but it is a long complex protein that is easily degraded. I assume the main issue would be the possibility of small amounts of moisture freezing and breaking the chains, but really can't say for sure.

Some of the brands recommend room temperature storage and others the fridge; I'd opt to put these all in the fridge.

Comment

Nova from mexico William...how under dosed you think these products are? Example the Supra Test 400, 200 T Cyp, 200 T En and decabol 300? Gotta be hardly anything in them right?
              No clue if they are are or not... never tested them.

Comment

• Originally posted by drmbarry3 View Post
                William-

Im thinking about purchasing some stuff but i wanna make an informed smart buy. i have two issues. one is i have minor case of gyno (from puberty it never went away completely), the other issue is i have Hepatitis C. The Hep C isn't outta control but i need to get something that isn't too hard on the liver. I have an array of chemicals available to me but i wanted to ask a true expert which substance would be the best with minimal damage to my body. Also, are there any substances that i should definately 100% without a doubt stay away from? thanks a lot for your help.
                I am not a Dr. and can't speak to your specific condition. That said, I personally would be staying away from anything c-17aa. This includes most orals and any injectable form of an oral steroid (such as injectable winstrol). The effective compounds with low liver toxicity include: testosterone, nandrolone, methenolone, and boldenone. Note that even these can sometimes cause liver enzyme issues in sensitive patients. Even though these are not "liver toxic" steroids, it is still a good idea to stay up to date with your lab work, and keep your MD apprised of what you are doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnSmeton View Post
                  do you know if getting testosterone tests done a person must take them at 8 am and fasted?

I am on a different sleep patterns than most people and my endo said it doesnt matter he said 8 am-I question his logic because for me early morning it at a later time
                  There is no set rule to this, really. Fasting is generally not necessary for hormones either, just things like glucose and lipids/triglycerides, which can be skewed from the consumption of food.

Comment

• Originally posted by EXTRALARGE View Post
                    Hi,

Can you give a feedback about Boldenone Inpel Maxigan from Ecuador? It's a legit Vet lab right.
                    They have 2 versions: 50mg/ml and 200mg/ml.
                    It's this brand trusty? the 2 versions?
                    Fakes of it? Diferences between original and fake ones?

Thanks

If you can post a picture it would help. Its been a while since I looked at this brand. My fuzzy memory is telling me they were purchased by one of the MX Vet labs that went down, but can't say for sure.

I would not trust ANY veterinary boldenone product that comes in 200 mg/mL. The standard is 25 mg/mL or 50 mg/mL. No more.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnSmeton View Post
                      how do you think oral Trestolone behaves? high absorption rate orally? high aromatising rate? any guidelines on dosing?
                      It does aromatize and have some oral BV; how much I can't say for sure... More androgenic than nandrolone due to inability to be metabolized by 5-alpha reductase... an interesting trait. There are probably some newer studies I have neglected to read on this one. I'll have to brush up. As for real world use, I still don't see it much... just the occasional guy toying with it. Given the uncertainty of gray/black market products, it is very early to draw much of a conclusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon_wwyang View Post
                        Hi Wil, would like to know if this Sustanon which I got (apparently from Organon, Karachi) is REAL and not counterfeit?[ATTACH=CONFIG]296814[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]296815[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]296815[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]296816[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]296814[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]296815[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]296816[/ATTACH]
                        These are heavily counterfeited. Fakes can be very hard to spot. Put a picture up. I might be able to tell you if it looks FAKE. I probably can't tell you for sure if it is REAL. The counterfeiters are too sophisticated these days for such certainty.

Comment

• Originally posted by w_llewellyn View Post
                          If you can post a picture it would help. Its been a while since I looked at this brand. My fuzzy memory is telling me they were purchased by one of the MX Vet labs that went down, but can't say for sure.

I would not trust ANY veterinary boldenone product that comes in 200 mg/mL. The standard is 25 mg/mL or 50 mg/mL. No more.
                          I think it is allowed so i post here the link of the Brand (not sales website or prices are showed, just info about products) where this brand shows the 2 versions they are producing (50mg and 200mg):
                          http://inpel-lab.com/inpel/index.php...=86&Itemid=494
                          on this link you can see pics and info about the two versions.

I think it's a real Vet Lab, not a BB UG one...?

So if you can give your thoughs on this it would be great

Comment

• Originally posted by EXTRALARGE View Post
                            I think it is allowed so i post here the link of the Brand (not sales website or prices are showed, just info about products) where this brand shows the 2 versions they are producing (50mg and 200mg):
                            http://inpel-lab.com/inpel/index.php...=86&Itemid=494
                            on this link you can see pics and info about the two versions.

I think it's a real Vet Lab, not a BB UG one...?

So if you can give your thoughs on this it would be great
                            They do seem to be a vet lab; plenty of non-AAS items. Perhaps this company is the first vet operation to bring out a 200 mg/mL boldenone. I'll have to look into this a bit more. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by w_llewellyn View Post
                              They do seem to be a vet lab; plenty of non-AAS items. Perhaps this company is the first vet operation to bring out a 200 mg/mL boldenone. I'll have to look into this a bit more. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
                              You're welcome. After a deep look, if you're in position to tell more about this brand and his 2 versions, please let us know.
                              Thanks

Comment

• Hi,
                                Can you give some Thoughs on a TRT protocol and balance between hormones/meds?

The following bloodworks took place under the following conditions
                                1st - No medications
                                2nd - After no proper response to 125mg of Test Enth/dosage increased until 250mg Test Enth/week (bloodwork done at 250mg dose)
                                3rd - Reduce Test Enth for 210mg/week + 0,5mg EOD Anastro + 15days with 0,5mg Caber ED. Blood work done at week 13 after the beggining of this protocol.

*Testh Enths Shots were given every Sundays and last dosage of anastro was on Wed. before bloodwork at Friday.
                                PS: No Nandrolone was taken since 2 years ago and last time of Tren Ace usage was on July of 2012.

Above are the results of blood works with ref ranges, and in order from last Bloodwork (3rd) to the first one.

PROLACTIN: 485 (44 - 375) (at 11/2012: 403 __ at 10/2011: not done - Previosly after dostinex usage in 2009 386 and 323)
                                ESTRADIOL: 21,4
                                (5.4 - 65.9) (at 11/2012: 113,3 __ at 10/2011: 24 )
                                PROGESTERONE: 1.93
                                (0.21 - 1.54) (at 11/2012: 1,65 __ at 10/2011: 1,57)
                                TESTOSTERONE TOTAL: 1130.0
                                (131 - 813) (at 11/2012: 1140 __ at 10/2011: 242)
                                FREE TESTOSTERONE: 3.50
                                (0.88 - 2.70) (at11/2012: 3,30 __ at 10/2011: 0,73)
                                SHGB: 24.0
                                (10.0 - 57.0) (at11/2012: 16,5 __ at 10/2011: not done) DHEA: 2,63 (0,4 - 2,6) (not done)
                                PSA TOTAL (PSAT): 1,39 (0 - 4,0) (at 11/2012: not done __ at 10/2011: 0,87)
                                PSA COMPLEXED (ACT): 0,90 (0 - 3,6) (at 11/2012: not done __ at 10/2011: 0,49)
                                RATIO PSA ACT/PSAT_ 0,647 (<0,850) (at 11/2012: not done __ at 10/2011: 0,563)
                                CORTISOL: 15.0 (4.5 - 22.7) (at 10/2011: 17)
                                CHOLESTEROL TOTAL: 137 (>200)
                                IRON: 102 (49 - 181)
                                GLICOSE: 86 (70 - 120)
                                TGO:74 ( 17 - 59)
                                ACTH: 16.0 (<46)

Conclusion

Test Enth 210mg/week seems kind of high (1130 test range) so may be 160mg/week put this guy around 800 on Test levels. That should be a good Test range right?
                                With that pops the question of Anasto that was kind of good when Test dosage was higher, so with decreased Test dosage, maybe this guy need a reduce in dosage or in frequency of anastro.. 0,5mg 3times a week should be good or still high for the actual Test dosage?
                                Now the strange thing.. did you note that even with a front load with caber and continuous use of anastro, prolactin got higher from 2nd to 3rd blood work? The same thing with progesterone..
                                Normally anastro will kill stradiol and with that kill progesterone and prolactin too right?
                                And more, when Progesterone is getting higher is supposed to down prolactin cause it is an antagonist of it right?
                                Now, i also know that progesterone could be up if is too much low estradiol right? since estradiol was measured on friday morning and anastro tooked on Wedn night, it pass one day and a half and the etradiol was 21range. That could cause a window of low estadiol and as consequency an rising on progesterone?
                                And about prolactin in the middle of all this?

What i'm missing here?

Comment

Working...
                                X