Q and A with William Llewellyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iRizer View Post
    This is NOT good to go! Galenika does only produce Testosterone depot aka Enanthate!
    Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by w_llewellyn View Post
      This is a human grade testosterone product. However, given its high demand as such, these ampules are also commonly counterfeited. I'd only say it was safe if you were sure it came from a Serbian pharmacy.
      Thank you

Comment

• William, who is legitimately producing Primobolan right now? Human grade and if you had a no access to human what ugl would you say based on what you hear/see from your research uses at least some active ingredient ?

Comment

• update

Originally posted by w_llewellyn View Post
          Ha, not all docs "get it", do they? I don't think you are off base looking into different AAS in your pursuit of physical recovery; I believe these drugs should be much more widely applied to aid in the rebuilding of lean body mass after rapid weight loss with conditions like this. Nandrolone and oxandrolone are both effective AAS. I personally would consider either. Oxandrolone has the drawback of being harsher on your cholesterol balance, if that is a concern. Nandrolone tends to be safer on the cardiovascular risk profile. Otherwise, I think both present effective options. Higher doses of testosterone might be effective also, but of course have the added issues with excess estrogen. You might have more luck adding a second agent than getting your dose of T bumped way up there.

I wish you the best with your recovery. Please post back when if you get a chance. I always like updates.
          Hi Bill
          I decided to go with oxandrolone 20 mg per day. along with the 100mg test cyp per week. Been on the Oxandrolone for a week now.
          Have not gained an ounce. What is the time frame for seeing gains with the oxandrolone? Trying to replicate this study done in 1999

Low dose of testosterone plus a couple of oxandrolone tabs just as effective as a megadose of testosterone

If you get men to train for 20 weeks and inject them with 600 mg testosterone enanthate, theyíll gain 8 kg extra fat free mass, according to some studies. But itís possible to make the same gains with less, doctors at the University of California discovered. You can achieve almost the same results with a light course of oxandrolone and testosterone enanthate, and you only have to take them for 8 weeks.

In 1999 the researchers published the results of a trial in the prestigious JAMA. It was a reaction to studies in which researchers had given HIV-infected men heavy doses, such as 600 mg nandrolone decanoate per week. The HIV subjects also did weight training. The researchers donít think high doses are necessary. So they decided to do a trial using 22 HIV patients, giving some 20 mg oxandrolone daily, and all a weekly 100 mg injection of testosterone enanthate. The course lasted 8 weeks.

The men did 1 hour of weight training 3 times a week. Under guidance from a trainer they did 6 basic exercises for the main upper body muscle groups and 3 exercises for the lower body. They used weights that were 80 percent of the weight at which they could just manage 1 rep [1RM].

Eleven of the men were given a weekly injection of 100 mg testosterone enanthate and took a placebo. The other eleven men were given 20 mg oxandrolone each day.

The figure below shows that the oxandrolone group had gained almost 8 kg fat free mass after 8 weeks.

The men in the oxandrolone group also gained strength faster than the other men. The gain in maximal weight for the bench press and the leg press was 10 and 20 kg respectively for the placebo group. For the men in the oxandrolone group the figures were 20 and 30 kg.

The men in the oxandrolone group also lost a few ounces more fat than the men in the placebo group.

So itís not necessary to do a 20-week course of 600 mg to gain 8 kg fat free mass, the researchers conclude. Itís possible to achieve the same results with lower doses.

But even the mild oxandrolone-testosterone course was not without side effects. In the oxandrolone group, 1 patient had to stop when his liver started acting strangely. Analysis of blood samples also indicated that the addition of oxandrolone to the modest testosterone course reduced the bodyís endogenous testosterone production even further. The oxandrolone groupís LH and FSH production also decreased by more the researchers discovered. FSH and LH are hormones that stimulate the testes to produce testosterone.

Some of the men were also taking retro-viral medicines, but these did not influence the effects of the steroids.

"The combination of resistance exercise with a moderately supraphysiologic androgen regimen that included oxandrolone resulted in significantly greater increases in lean tissue and muscle strength than resistance exercise with physiologic testosterone replacement alone in eugonadal HIV-infected men with prior weight loss", the researchers conclude. "The use of protease inhibitor therapy did not affect the lean tissue response".

Source:
          JAMA 1999 Apr 14; 281(14): 1282-90.

Comment

• Hi Willian, What kind of protocol you think that are relative safe to do with insulin (Insuman rapid - I think is the same of Humulin R).
            How long/frequency, etc with concerns to become insulin dependent? (i think i'm aware of nutrition aspects althought with some doubts to full benefits, i m really more concern with own insulin shutdown)

I saw some protocol like the ones i will put above but let me have your thoughts on this:

a - 5 Times a week + 2 days off, 1 shot a day. First time user start with 5Ui first week and up dosage weekly until reach 8 or 10UI maximum in post workout. It will be 4 weeks insuline cycle.

b - just 2 or at most 3 times a week 1 to 3 shots a day. Fist time user will start at 5Ui each shot 3xday an up dosage until 8 or 10UI per shot.

Some claims that is more safe to do 3 times a week 3 shots a day then 5 times a week 1 shot a day to avoid own insulin shutdown..

What you think about this?

Have some guidelines from how many times per week for how many weeks , just one time or how many per day its "safe" to avoid own insulin shutdown? and how long should be the on and off period of insuline usage?

I'm thinking something like 5 times a week post workout only or 3 times a week post workout only 4 weeks On/4weeks Off. Maybe when more advanced do 2 times a day ( 1st meal and post workout)
            The higher dose wondering 10 - 12ui post workout and if someday use in 1st meal, maybe 5 or 10Ui in this meal (around 20UI day when advanced supposing this is inside safeguidelines to don't turn insulin dependent).

Comment

• Question about balding

William I have a question about hair loss that I'm not sure there is answer to..

So everyone loses hair apparently everyday correct? So if one is on AAS and they are not a prone hair loss side effect person. Does this mean they will loose more hair than the daily average BUT regain it with no permanent loss? Or does it cause permanent to everyone?

Comment

• William,

When you first lab tested Generic Supplements did you find any heavy metal contamination? Have you lab tested Generic Supplements recently? Do you think the quality of their products is amongst the best you can get from underground sources? Thank you.

Comment

• one month on oxandrolone I have not gained an once

Originally posted by threedogs View Post
                  Hi Bill
                  I decided to go with oxandrolone 20 mg per day. along with the 100mg test cyp per week. Been on the Oxandrolone for a week now.
                  Have not gained an ounce. What is the time frame for seeing gains with the oxandrolone? Trying to replicate this study done in 1999

Low dose of testosterone plus a couple of oxandrolone tabs just as effective as a megadose of testosterone

If you get men to train for 20 weeks and inject them with 600 mg testosterone enanthate, theyíll gain 8 kg extra fat free mass, according to some studies. But itís possible to make the same gains with less, doctors at the University of California discovered. You can achieve almost the same results with a light course of oxandrolone and testosterone enanthate, and you only have to take them for 8 weeks.

In 1999 the researchers published the results of a trial in the prestigious JAMA. It was a reaction to studies in which researchers had given HIV-infected men heavy doses, such as 600 mg nandrolone decanoate per week. The HIV subjects also did weight training. The researchers donít think high doses are necessary. So they decided to do a trial using 22 HIV patients, giving some 20 mg oxandrolone daily, and all a weekly 100 mg injection of testosterone enanthate. The course lasted 8 weeks.

The men did 1 hour of weight training 3 times a week. Under guidance from a trainer they did 6 basic exercises for the main upper body muscle groups and 3 exercises for the lower body. They used weights that were 80 percent of the weight at which they could just manage 1 rep [1RM].

Eleven of the men were given a weekly injection of 100 mg testosterone enanthate and took a placebo. The other eleven men were given 20 mg oxandrolone each day.

The figure below shows that the oxandrolone group had gained almost 8 kg fat free mass after 8 weeks.

The men in the oxandrolone group also gained strength faster than the other men. The gain in maximal weight for the bench press and the leg press was 10 and 20 kg respectively for the placebo group. For the men in the oxandrolone group the figures were 20 and 30 kg.

The men in the oxandrolone group also lost a few ounces more fat than the men in the placebo group.

So itís not necessary to do a 20-week course of 600 mg to gain 8 kg fat free mass, the researchers conclude. Itís possible to achieve the same results with lower doses.

But even the mild oxandrolone-testosterone course was not without side effects. In the oxandrolone group, 1 patient had to stop when his liver started acting strangely. Analysis of blood samples also indicated that the addition of oxandrolone to the modest testosterone course reduced the bodyís endogenous testosterone production even further. The oxandrolone groupís LH and FSH production also decreased by more the researchers discovered. FSH and LH are hormones that stimulate the testes to produce testosterone.

Some of the men were also taking retro-viral medicines, but these did not influence the effects of the steroids.

"The combination of resistance exercise with a moderately supraphysiologic androgen regimen that included oxandrolone resulted in significantly greater increases in lean tissue and muscle strength than resistance exercise with physiologic testosterone replacement alone in eugonadal HIV-infected men with prior weight loss", the researchers conclude. "The use of protease inhibitor therapy did not affect the lean tissue response".

Source:
                  JAMA 1999 Apr 14; 281(14): 1282-90.

Comment

• William
                    I have added the oxandrolone 20mg per day for a month now. Have not gained an once. Very odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Grimlan View Post
                      This looks like best place to get in touch with you, so I will proceed with my doubts, and shall hope for reply...

About page 93 of latest edition of "Anabolics" you have stated that ergogenic supplementation of testosterone enanthate in amount of 200 mg / week should produce concentration of testosterone in blood about 2000-2400 ng/dL.

This is stark difference to experimental values achieved in this study-

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.full

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/conten...2/T2.expansion

Was it typo by chance? If HRT dose averaging 100 mg / week should be in ballpark of 500 ng/dL (normal range) I don't see how such big jump could be possible with 200 mg, even if endogenous production have not fully ceased.

Speaking of testosterone enanthate, could you provided human studies supporting on 8 days half life? Lately, I'm seeing 5 days recommendations based on this study http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2333732 , which limits are obvious by design.
                      Answered this in the Nov Issue. To be short, this study looked at nadir levels, or the lowest point, taken a week after the injection.
                      ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

Comment

• Hi William

I know many figure competitors use serm anti estrogens to get ride of some of the spots where estrogen is stored in females, when approaching a show.

when a guy is getting ready for a show, would there be any addition benefit if they are using all non aromatising anabolics, in getting rid of extra estrogen? I know guys use ai's the last week to get rid of anythign extra, would a serm work this well , just as good as an ai?

Im picking hairs here , in the context of competing, and just a small difference can make the difference while competing, between first and second, if its real close

Comment

• testosterone and hba1c

Hi William,
                          I need your opinion please.

I am 50 yrs old and I am due to start a cycle with Sustanon 250 for 8 weeks. I am into sports all my life. My blood tests are perfect except the hba1c which is 6%. Fasting blood sugar excellent too. These rates are the same for 1 year now. (I check the hba1c and blood sugar every 3 months).

Do you thing that testosterone can affect my hba1c? I read on the internet new researches indicate that testosterone may help people with diabetes. Im not a diabetic myself but I worry for my hba1c range.
                          Thank you in advance.
                          P.S. From where can I order your book?
                          Last edited by ajohn1270; August 26th, 2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• William sir would you say that nandrolone phenol propionate has the joint benefits that nandrolone decanoate has?

Comment

• Hello Bill
                              some experts recommend in off season GH in a single dose others say pulsatil is better?do you have some study about what is better to gain muscle and fat loss...pulsatil or single dose??
                              thanks

Comment

• Hello Bill
                                ronny tober when analyzed Hygetropin he said was very good ... My question is the following the manufacturer says it should be kept in the refrigerator, but until he receive the product took a few weeks, but still had not lost its power.
                                how can I know the actual period that gh can stay out of the fridge before it starts to lose its power.?
                                why some brands say 2-8C and other room temperature? therefore analyzed the ingredients and various were the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X