Q and A with William Llewellyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions sir if you will...
    1. William if one is taking test (mostly) and or other aas's , not planning on coming off what do you recommend ones takes to keep all sexual hormones in balance to avoid depression and Ed sides much as possible... Any particular products? Clomid , nolva? Any of your line?

2. Which testosterone has least likelihood of causeing hormonal imbalances and which would have most likelihood ( suspension, single ester, blends)?
    , Thank You.
    Last edited by JPGIZZLE; September 10th, 2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• do you know of (old or new) any prohormones that increase collagen synthesis , or "good for the joints" like eq,or deca do?

Comment

• Will I recently did 4-5 weeks of tren ace(with test and still on test) , and I feel like it took a few weeks to feel mentally/ psycologically normal still having little ups and downs, I had no sweats no cough, no hair loss no acne no gyno...is this possible to have mental ups and downs still after tren ace having few day only clearing time?
        Last edited by JPGIZZLE; September 15th, 2013, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• William can 1000mg test vs 750 increase anxiety/ depressive moods? What ifi lowered test and did deca at 500 total of 500 with test ? Or even 750 test and 500 deca would I feel better?

Comment

• hello william
            I read in a forum that trembolone can give false test to lab test estradiol, is this true? then how to know which is the real estradiol?

Comment

• i bought deca durabolin and it's clear is it fake?

Comment

• hello bill
                can you post old analysis report about steroids of bodyofscience???

Comment

• I have been on 600-750 mg of test enanthate plus 100 mg EQ per week for about 2 years now. I am 43 years old and started using AAS after I had lost about 30 lbs during my cancer treatment (went from 225 to 198 in 3 mos). I have been able to replace the weight plus some (now about 240). I have no competitive aspirations. I have heard conflicting opinions from my friends that use AAS and doing my own research. Is it necessary to cycle off AAS at times?

Comment

• Hello Willian,
                    What is the recommended post cycle therapy for women?
                    tHANK YOU

Comment

• Mr. Llewellyn I was wondering if one using nandrolone with test could still see sexual side effects due to the nandrolone, again even with test? Thank you

Comment

• hello Bill
                        would i like to know what is your opinion about company?is it good?did you analyse?
                        http://www.landerlan.com.py/en/

it ia a real comany but as in paraguay many things are bad I'm in doubt..they are a human pharmaceutical but they do trenbolone acetate and testosterone propionate 200mg/ml

Comment

• Hi. Read your book. 45 years old. Been on 600 Test; 150 Anadrol; 150 Dianabol (or 600 Tren)/ week for last 4.5 months. Book says run a PCT/Scally prog then stay off as long as you were on. My concerns are cholesterol and bp numbers plus plateau affects of prolonged useage. What are reasons for your advice to stay off as long as you were on AAS? Thank you.

Comment

• Hello William

I was wondering if you ever heard of Teragon labs, they are an UGL, their product use to be available in the U.S but now there only available in Canada, from the looks of there products they put a lot of effort on the appearance of their vials, they even took the time to make a web site. I know that none of the above is a real sign of product quality but at least they "look" like quality products.

Ever heard of them? Or even better had the chance of doing lab test on them?

Thanks!

Comment

• Dear William,

after reading your book again, I stumbled upon the questionable quality some underground labs seem to manufacture.
                              where I reside (Western Europe), people rely mostly on UGlabs, and there are big ones with big names.
                              Some labreports have been made about one certain lab that I was wondering about, a laboratist just did some after-hours work and showed us some very nice results (I will not mention the lab):
                              - always the right steroids in the right vial
                              - dosages close to what the label said (for example test e 267, labeled 250mg/ml)
                              - USPgrade oil (+ BA etc)
                              - vials are UV proof

however, the lab did not check, as far as I know, for heavy metal contamination, how big of a concern are these possible contaminations?
                              what metals can be expected to found, if there are any, wich ones did you encounter in the 2007 study?
                              how big are the dangers of these, how long and how often must one be exposed to these before any real danger occurs?

Thank you in advance.

Kindest regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by w_llewellyn View Post
                                For all AAS injections, general medical advice is usually something like:

Gluteus (UOQ), outer thigh, and shoulder (last resort) for injection site. No more than 3 mL per injection (2 mL shoulder), once every 2 weeks.

1-1.5" 22-23g needle. Some prefer the comfort of a 25g needle.
                                Whats your opinion personally usage standpoint? Which would be best for preventing scar tissue buildup?

Comment

Working...
                                X